Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,075,912 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
cjo03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Engine10 said:

$WWR with the fabled pre-market parabola. Strange!

Looks like a wishbone to me.. time for wishes to come true?
YNWA_AG
AG
Did WWR delay production to 2023 or am I reading this wrong?
oldarmy1
AG
You have been trained to capitalize on PLTR. It flashed the 50DMA to $28 for big entry point and the bounce allowed a sale on 6th candle (remember the 6-8 candle rule?) above $30.20 and now Model T off that last wave part of the uptrend hit Model T.

$29.19 is Model T on low of day to end of last run. $30.50 is Model T from start of earnings drop to bottom. We hit darn close to that.

Naked Puts out 3 months below $28. Covered calls depending on volume of position. Long term this is a double from these levels so work with that thinking in my opinion.
BrokeAssAggie
Would selling SPY 4/16 $385 Puts be a good hedge? Looking to add more today.
gougler08
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

You'd want to buy SPY Puts as a hedge and I'd go further out of the money so you don't have to tie up as much capital
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

You'd want to buy SPY Puts as a hedge

Yeah what he said. Would that be a good option?
BrokeAssAggie
Never mind
YNWA_AG
AG
Aim closer to 350 range for the 4/16s
gigemJTH12
AG
Fruit
ag94whoop
AG
This is a day when my over positioning of CLOV really kills me because it kept me from buying DNN, DPW, SINO and a few others. All of them are soaring while it sits. For a swing trader this is a painful lesson.
LarryL
Interesting trading day with rolling blackouts and using a hotspot for internet. Mostly an observer until we get past this Snowpocalypse here in CStat.

Note to AAPL - please run even though I can't watch your chart every second of the day.
FJ43
EBON she movin
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
MOMO or QD at these levels? I'm thinking MOMO has more room to run, but am open to ideas.
wangus12
AG
Same here. Only power I've got is the phone. Maybe if I don't watch everything it will roll green all day
ag94whoop
AG
Anyone know what's up with SYN?
Fireman
AG
$EBON.
Chef Elko
AG
What's the plan with SOS?? Holding longer or net free
Ags2013
AG
Someone poke CLOV with a stick
CharlieBrown17
AG
Shoutout to whoever posted ZKIN in here
Jet Black
DPW
ag94whoop
AG
Ags2013 said:

I'm more upside down in CLOV than I've ever made profit total in any day. I know we need patience but geez the only news is the forever barrage of lawsuits
peacedude
AG
Whomever suggested WARM the other day...thank you!

BRQS, too.

Royal Caribbean thanks you, as well.
FJ43
SPWR....few more clicks and I'll stop out on the Feb19 55c
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Ags2013
AG
DNN
FJ43
Ags2013 said:

DNN
Trying. Resistance on the hourly a few days ago here at $1.33 but not seeing it on the daily.

Solid volume though. Think this breaks through this.

Brewmaster
AG
ag94whoop said:

Ags2013 said:

I'm more upside down in CLOV than I've ever made profit total in any day. I know we need patience but geez the only news is the forever barrage of lawsuits
If you're looking for a quick play this isn't it. This is a retirement account grand slam, but I do think in March it's time will come.
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

Ags2013 said:

DNN
Trying. Resistance on the hourly a few days ago here at $1.33 but not seeing it on the daily.

and good flow on options rolling in go baby go!
Ags2013
AG
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

Ags2013 said:

DNN

and good flow on options rolling in go baby go!
Look at that volume! Go Go Go!
KT 90
AG
Anyone having issues selling covered calls for $EBON? Keep getting error message below, and I sell cc's all the time. And I do have the 100 shares. Is this one on the wsb hit list or something, and they are stopping cc's sales like they did for GME and others?.

"This account is not approved for this option strategy. Please call a Charles Schwab representative"

E
AG
I hope I'm not late to the DNN party
FJ43
XL

Maximus_Meridius
AG
KT 90 said:

Anyone having issues selling covered calls for $EBON? Keep getting error message below, and I sell cc's all the time. And I do have the 100 shares. Is this one on the wsb hit list or something, and they are stopping cc's sales like they did for GME and others?.

"This account is not approved for this option strategy. Please call a Charles Schwab representative"
Not sure. As I posted a page or two ago, IBKR increased the maintenance margin requirements on EBON, so I gotta believe something's going on...
ag94whoop
AG
BREwmaster said:

ag94whoop said:

Ags2013 said:

If you're looking for a quick play this isn't it. This is a retirement account grand slam, but I do think in March it's time will come.
Yeah I have learned that. The problem I face is that I am so heavily positioned in it, that I cannot afford to take the losses to leave at this price. And being so loaded in it has kept my cash out of a number of plays that are booming. For a guy trying to make a weekly/monthly living doing this, it was a case of just completely misreading the situation and mishandling it. I should have not kept trying to average down and simply taken the hit. At least then I would have been able to play DNN, DPW, SINO and others and been up making money today.
I played EBON but only a 1000 shares which is about 10-20% of what I would normally have placed in it.

If CLOV sits here another month+. then I need BFT and a couple others to get in gear so I can make some profits and move to the next movers.

I am interested in GILD, but not sure of its timeline.
McInnis 03
AG
Completely off grid until cell and internet returns. Y'all have fun. GO TRCH!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
AggieChemist
AG
BREwmaster said:

ag94whoop said:

Ags2013 said:

I picked up 70 shares in the $11s to start a position. Thank you for your service.
First Page Last Page
Page 3254 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.