Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,079,049 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted something in discord worth looking at.

Ags2013
AG
Man DNN is freaking killing it. Pretty much bleeding all over and still up (barely) on the day thanks to it.
ag94whoop
AG
For those of us that bought back into WWR at a little under $9 after exiting in the $7s a couple weeks ago, I sure hope we are sitting at a new support or possibly the bottom of the support.

And I hate missing limit buys by mere pennies which is exactly what happened to me on DNN this morning
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

DNN climbing its way up AH. $1.20 now.

This could have some juice tomorrow with all the eyes on it.
Net free in less than a week would not hurt my feelings.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
better for charting. I still think I want to move to IKBR. I got spooked when they restricting buying GME and AMC.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
under which channel?
YNWA_AG
AG
I think the dogatello post in general
ClutchCityAg
What would be the difference between a Model T and a 50% Fib retrace?
Let it ride
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

WOAH... the most clearly defined goalposts I've ever found. Anyone in on this or know anything about it?!

Circling back to $ADTX.

It jumped up to $5.26 and has some twitter folks noticing.

Dr. Drew... I mean, this is gonna be huge. Lol.

Resistance could be a 6.73 and 9.58 based on the highs of the previous goal posts.
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

What would be the difference between a Model T and a 50% Fib retrace?
They are very close. Model T you can be a little bit more precise I think.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Thank you!
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

FJ43 said:

DNN climbing its way up AH. $1.20 now.

This could have some juice tomorrow with all the eyes on it.
Net free in less than a week would not hurt my feelings.
By share count now my largest as of 9am EST this morning. When it bounced at $0.925 I bought a bunch of it adding to my initial position. As of this moment haven't sold covered calls against any of it. Would love one more swipe at it but not sure I will get it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

YNWA_AG
AG
DNN pushing towards 1.4 AH
Spaceship
AG
I think we need a welfare check on BFT and UWMC for any signs of life.
62strat
AG
It would be so helpful if OP could edit first page to have a list of current hot picks or strategies.

This 1000 posts a day stuff is pushing a newbie like me out of this. Way too hard to keep up.
aggies4life
AG
Anyone jump in BMBL (bumble)
Jet Black
Are you guys in all 4 if SINO, DPW, EBON and TRIT?
Ragoo
AG
Can someone reshare the google sheet with the MA stocks?
jj9000
AG
62strat said:

It would be so helpful if OP could edit first page to have a list of current hot picks or strategies.

This 1000 posts a day stuff is pushing a newbie like me out of this. Way too hard to keep up.
Don't try to fix what isn't broken.
752bro4
AG
My wife did, should I be concerned?

fk.
Ragoo
AG
752bro4 said:

My wife did, should I be concerned?

fk.
oh hi cranny
FJ43
aggies4life said:

Anyone jump in BMBL (bumble)
There is a Google sheets link that the many keep updated with MAs (Mass Accumulation) stock targets. It will not have every opportunity listed that travels the pages of this thread each day but the majority of primary OA targets are on it.

At the request of OA (and pretty much everyone else I think) please do not share this link or the 'plays' outside of this thread or on social media.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit#gid=732684779

Edit: I must have hit the wrong post to reply to. My bad.

aggies4life
AG
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/htmlview
FJ43
Ragoo said:

Can someone reshare the google sheet with the MA stocks?
See just above this post.

tsuag10
AG
FJ43 said:

tsuag10 said:

OK veteran premium harvesters - coach me up, please.

I got back in on SNDL with 300 shares at $2.42

When it starts going back strong, how many covered calls should I write? 1 or 2? Or all 3?

Should I maybe only do 1 CC, and try to sell some of the other shares to get net free?

I would like to hold some SNDL long term, but I also want to be smart about harvesting premium and getting net free if possible.

TIA
Just me but if I had 300 shares total I would sell the March $7 for .80 on 2 of them. Keep one back. If called away thats $1,560 to you on $726 investment and you still have 100 shares free on top of a double. If this dips back down you can buy those back for half I bet or just keep all the premium ($320 or almost half your investment) at expiration.

Maybe someone has a better plan here.
Thanks.

I added another 200 shares AH, bringing me to 500. I'll probably sell the March $7 on 3.
Prophet00
AG
What are some suggestions on hedges, if most of my positions are shares, and a handful of covered calls. If I'm looking to somewhat protect my cash if the market really has a large correction, is it best to just set some stop limits to liquidate all my positions? Buy some protective puts in Feb/March? Curious what you guys do when you've got shares that are net free, and some that aren't. What about some of the longer option plays? Better to just let them ride and if they don't strike, let the premium decay? Or would it be wise to try and limit the upside but protect some of the premium?
cisgenderedAggie
Buy long strangles or straddles at a price point just below technical resistance?
ProgN
If anyone in here has a heat pump system and it's going to be below 30, like it is here until next week, use EMERGENCY HEAT ONLY. If not, your outside unit will turn into a block of ice and it will go into defrost multiple times and this causes severe wear and tear or possible failure of your compressor.

Emergency heat only uses the heat strips in the inside furnace. Most contractors put in fewer heat strips with heat pumps, so it may take awhile for your home to reach your desired temp. If you can't wait, use the heat pump and when it hits temp, then flip the Tstat to "Emergency heat" and don't touch it until this arctic blast passes.

I love everyone on this thread and I don't want you to be forced to use your trading account to buy a new system.
FJ43
tsuag10 said:

FJ43 said:

tsuag10 said:

OK veteran premium harvesters - coach me up, please.

I got back in on SNDL with 300 shares at $2.42

When it starts going back strong, how many covered calls should I write? 1 or 2? Or all 3?

Should I maybe only do 1 CC, and try to sell some of the other shares to get net free?

I would like to hold some SNDL long term, but I also want to be smart about harvesting premium and getting net free if possible.

TIA
Just me but if I had 300 shares total I would sell the March $7 for .80 on 2 of them. Keep one back. If called away thats $1,560 to you on $726 investment and you still have 100 shares free on top of a double. If this dips back down you can buy those back for half I bet or just keep all the premium ($320 or almost half your investment) at expiration.

Maybe someone has a better plan here.
Thanks.

I added another 200 shares AH, bringing me to 500. I'll probably sell the March $7 on 3.
Just FYI there hasn't been much difference between the $7 & $8 strikes. Me, I give up the nickel now for $1 extra 30 days from now should this gain traction.

ag94whoop
AG
This is one of my most red days I can remember. Even the stocks that were up at close are down now.

Hopefully tomorrow brings lots of upward momentum.
ClutchCityAg
Keeping an eye on FSR after hours and the morning
Let it ride
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

There was a 500 contract buy on AAPL 2/19 $140 Strikes the final minute of trading.
They must have seen me buying more $150 2/19 calls at $0.07 like the degenerate I am. At least my cost basis is now $0.40 on those lol.

What the hell, I'm in for some of these tomorrow at the open. I can't let you degenerate alone.

I'm in more of the Mar $150s than I should be. Giddy up for Feb19 as well I guess.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
CastleRock said:

What happens if we get to 2/19, someone is loaded up on AAPL calls, they're close to ITM but not quite, and you don't have the cash in your account to cover a billion shares of AAPL if they close $0.01 ITM?

Asking for a friend

You need to make sure that you close out any options that you can't afford before expiry of they are close. Probably a good idea to watch others as well. I think your broker would liquidate shares to cover anything over your margin limit, but you likely get charged a fee and interest. It would be not ideal.
ibdm98
AG
Hey all,

Since I'm having a super difficult time finding it, I created a "Book Requests" tab in the OA google sheet for those wanting a copy of the book OA recommends in the first post of this thread. Since it's very difficult to buy copies of this, I figure the best (and most Aggie) way is for someone to pass their copy on to someone else and once that person reads it they pass it on...and so on.
FJ43
CLOV

Is it possible for us to file a class action suit, against the firms with the class action suit(s), that due to their misleading information directly impacting stock prices, we are now subjected to continual harassment of red indicators daily, financial duress and mental harm?

If I see one more alert to this thing every 30 minutes I am going to remove the news feed from my TWS Mosaic panel.

First Page Last Page
Page 3227 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.