Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,102 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
FbgTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CastleRock said:

I was just searching $AAPL for fun on Twitter, because why not. I assume that it's all 95% bullcrap, but this one caught my eye.

Any truth to stuff like this, or just people spinning BS?

Hell I'd piss on a spark-plug if I thought it'd do any good.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
BrokeAssAggie
Bulls trying to take back the day
TecRecAg
AG
Based on the last hour, if this is day 7 or 8 of big AAPL buys in to close, we could see some fireworks.

Or not. Lately it feels like or not.
tlepoC
AG
My theory is that its an easy lever to pull to save S&P Someone may need to pull that lever.

Wait, that isn't a theory. That's a hope.
gigemJTH12
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Bulls trying to take back the day
they missed my stocks
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Look at VOLUME on S&P and AAPL. It's weak. APPL trading at a little over half of it's average volume. SPY is less than half.

It's almost like there is a lot of accumulation here to shake retail and then BOOM.
Ags2013
AG
Last minute SINO push?
austinAG90
AG
Stopped out NIO Calls
LarryL
Champ Bailey said:

I'm wanting to buy the book in the OP, but I can't find it anywhere in stock. Anybody know where I could grab a copy or a good book to learn the strategies you guys are using?
I found it on eBay for $50 a couple weeks ago. You have to keep checking though because they go quickly.
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Look at VOLUME on S&P and AAPL. It's weak. APPL trading at a little over half of it's average volume. SPY is less than half.

It's almost like there is a lot of accumulation here to shake retail and then BOOM.
Then...

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Come on SNDL slide right into $2.15 then explode. Up that is...
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

JAggie2007
AG
Welp, got some good news/bad news.

Good News is I'm back at work after 10 months on the sidelines, the bad news is I won't be able to spend near as much time on this thread or watching the markets/charts.

The other good news is I've already learned so much these past 10 months and grown my IRA considerably and will be able to keep that going forward.

I work a 14/14 rotation so I'll still be able to follow the markets full time on my days off but since I can't always be on my phone or computer while at work I'm going to really dial back my positions to roughly half cash and half long and MA stocks/covered calls.

The hope is to keep getting better at trading to evnetually be able to do that full time, but this is good for now to help me have some capital to trade and insurance and peace of mind that come with the job. I'm going to keep following while I can at work but when you have nearly 500 posts to catch up on it can be a bit much.

I know I'm not a big contributor or commenter here but I just wanted to say thanks again to OA, McInnis, Ranger, FJ43, $30,000, Irish, Prog, and others I'm sure I missed.

Good luck and happy trading Ags!
McInnis 03
AG
BYND going on the snakebite list. Followed the Call flow on the 180's that I saw by getting some 175's. When the market pulled back I closed it.

Now that beech is at 176 and those calls are juiced. I never have anything good happen with fake meat.

SCRATCH IT FROM THE LIST.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
JAggie2007 said:

Welp, got some good news/bad news.

Good News is I'm back at work after 10 months on the sidelines, the bad news is I won't be able to spend near as much time on this thread or watching the markets/charts.

The other good news is I've already learned so much these past 10 months and grown my IRA considerably and will be able to keep that going forward.

I work a 14/14 rotation so I'll still be able to follow the markets full time on my days off but since I can't always be on my phone or computer while at work I'm going to really dial back my positions to roughly half cash and half long and MA stocks/covered calls.

The hope is to keep getting better at trading to evnetually be able to do that full time, but this is good for now to help me have some capital to trade and insurance and peace of mind that come with the job. I'm going to keep following while I can at work but when you have nearly 500 posts to catch up on it can be a bit much.

I know I'm not a big contributor or commenter here but I just wanted to say thanks again to OA, McInnis, Ranger, FJ43, $30,000, Irish, Prog, and others I'm sure I missed.

Good luck and happy trading Ags!
Congrats on all the success these past months and being able to be back at work! One of the blessings through COVID is all of being able to become better stewards of our resources.

I have no doubt there will be plenty of reading for you when you can.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Blew up my rh account in the early days of bynd. Been on my **** list since then
McInnis 03
AG
BTW, bulls took it back again. Taking 3905 back and closing over it in /ES was nails.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Colt98
AG
Release the Bulls!!
zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

Then...

Closing above 21ema
TecRecAg
AG
Me sees a very green Friday.
A close that aroused.
mazag08
AG
I can't wait for SNDL to open tomorrow. Calls are going to inflate again.
ClutchCityAg
SINO getting the atlas AH pump
Let it ride
Spaceship
AG
Thanks to whom ever recommended $WARM yesterday. It churned up nicely today and posted a 23% gain.
0708aggie
AG
Hope so. I bought the 2/19 $4 for .45
Aggie118
AG
Spaceship said:

Thanks to whom ever recommended $WARM yesterday. It churned up nicely today and posted a 23% gain.

I'm thinking this is just the beginning
FJ43

A close that aroused.
That was the close I was hoping to see. Will be happy to sacrifice a few weekly SPY puts for a run.

McInnis 03
AG
$DIS moonshot.

$198 after earnings, but pulling back to $194

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
I would imagine anyone buying SNDL at this point are just trying to trade it for a quick profit. We'll see.
Yeah, my SPY and AAPL puts can circle the pooper if it means a pop to 4 and won fiddy.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

I would imagine anyone buying SNDL at this point are just trying to trade it for a quick profit. We'll see.
Was a slow bleed up to that $4.87 this morning premarket. Profit taking commenced when the 8am EST brokers allowed trading.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Mouse smashed expectations; Disney+ up to 95M subs.
cgh1999
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$DIS moonshot.

$198 after earnings, but pulling back to $194

I've got $200 covered calls that expire tomorrow. I'd be tickled pink if it stays in the $190's tomorrow and then heads to the moon next week.
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Mouse smashed expectations; Disney+ up to 95M subs.
Is that US only or globally?
oldarmy1
AG
There was a 500 contract buy on AAPL 2/19 $140 Strikes the final minute of trading.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Fairly sure that's global. But WAY ahead of projections when they launched.
First Page Last Page
Page 3224 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.