Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,781 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let go now from getting the high and the low. Move your equity curve up and to the right.
FJ43
SNDL at 3.42

McInnis I think he took your challenge
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
COME AND TAKE IT.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
gougler08
AG
FJ43 said:

SNDL at 3.42

Damn they may come get my $5 covered calls...which I'd be ok with as that's a 700%+ gain in less than a month
backintexas2013
AG
I sold some too. Never thought they would come close.
cisgenderedAggie
FJ43 said:

SNDL at 3.42

After hours order to sell 20% at $5 set.
ClutchCityAg
McInnis 03 said:

Pokin' the bear.

PJ:

Let it ride
Carlo4
AG
SNDL over tree fiddy
tsuag10
AG
Prophet00 said:

They did two stock splits, a 1:20 in April of 2019 and a 1:40 in August of 2019.
$DPW

Those were reverse splits:

https://ir.aultglobal.com/node/8066/pdf

https://ir.aultglobal.com/node/8601/pdf
Engine10
AG
Let's goooooooo SNDL wowza
gigemJTH12
AG
I did my first covered calls on SNDL today. I am very confused on the whole situation. My friend on here Shundere is helping me.

I sold March 3's.

if this thing is long past that tomorrow, do I just buy those back, eat that loss, and buy some higher ones?
astros4545
AG
george1992
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Let go now from getting the high and the low. Move your equity curve up and to the right.

Up and to the right. Up and to the right. Got it.
Ragoo
AG
Please please please get SNDL over $5 for next week.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
Ags2013
AG
SNDL taunting me for going net free
K-Bob
AG
Situation:

8,000 Shares of SNDL (.57 Entry)
80 July 16 $4CC Sold (Rookie Mistake to Cover my entire investment, but I wanted to get net free. I live and learn)

What are my options to close out the investment if this thing hits $4? Or would I basically need to hold it through the July Call Expirations?

Donations Coming!
leoj
AG
Had mentioned this one before, I have a starter position

KT 90
AG
$GOCO has earnings coming up on 2/24 and I know quite a few on here are in on this one. We know to expect good earnings this quarter from GOCO, but some analysts may not be up on this due to it being $GOCO's first time through their big revenue quarter following IPO.

Should we expect a bump in share price leading into earnings, not until after, or who knows? I am assuming at some point the analyst types will get word on the earnings prior to 2/24. Planning to trim a few shares at some point.

McInnis 03
AG
I'm soooooooooooo getting summoned by congress, aren't I?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
KT 90
AG
K-Bob said:

Situation:

80 July 16 $4CC Sold (Rookie Mistake to Cover my entire investment, but I wanted to get net free. I live and learn)

What are my options to close out the investment if this thing hits $4? Or would I basically need to hold it through the July Call Expirations?

Donations Coming!

You can buy a call back or roll it out to a future date. Or just wait until July.

YNWA_AG
AG
Maybe you will get a movie gig too
Fireman
AG
K-Bob said:

Situation:

Donations Coming!
Looks like you are up $23K on the shares using the AH price of $3.50. How much are you down on your $4 CCs?
K-Bob
AG
Down 7.6k based on Market hours.

I am sure much more now.
FJ43
Not sure I noticed all these before on my positions list but now I show the following having the SEC 201 short sale rule restriction applied.

MVIS
WWR
IBIO
NXTD
CIDM
EBON
KIQ
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Aggie118
AG
Y'all let me know if there are any stocks you want to see fly and I'll sell a covered call on it, it spikes immediately every time...
ag94whoop
AG
FJ43 said:

Not sure I noticed all these before on my positions list but now I show the following having the SEC 201 short sale rule restriction applied.

MVIS
WWR
IBIO
NXTD
CIDM
EBON
KIQ

Forgive my ignorance but what does that actually mean
BrokeAssAggie
So I have MVIS 8/20 $15 covered calls $4.56 cost basis. Should I just hang on to these? What's the smart play here?
RigsTx
AG
Does anyone have a spreadsheet they have created similar to wanderer's stock trades tracker but for options?

I haven't been able to figure out a way to modify wanderer's spreadsheet to be able to chart gains and losses when I am buying naked calls or selling naked puts.

TIA
YNWA_AG
AG
I sold the mvis 20 2/19 today because I thought it was free money
McInnis 03
AG
K-Bob said:

Down 7.6k based on Market hours.

I am sure much more now.
Are you talking about SNDL or your whole portfolio, because if this goes to $4 and stays above 4 you're going to get rewarded extremely handsomely. Each contract you sold is worth $400 when exercised and your stock was bought for $57.....

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Ags2013 said:

Once you do not feel this way you will have achieved the disciplined millionaire title. Until then, glad you fought the urge to roll the dice. For every 20 you do you'll get burned and if SNDL finishes its move and drops to $2.50 what would you say? "Man I wish I had gone net free"?

gigemJTH12
AG
McGinnis I posted this above but can you help me out with what you would do?

I did my first covered calls on SNDL today. I am very confused on the whole situation.
I sold March $3's.

if this thing is long past that tomorrow, do I just buy those back, eat that loss, and buy some higher ones?

for specifics, I have 1100 shares and sold 5 contracts of the CCs
FJ43
Seems appropriate at the moment.

Cloud
oldarmy1 said:

Ags2013 said:

Once you do not feel this way you will have achieved the disciplined millionaire title. Until then, glad you fought the urge to roll the dice. For every 20 you do you'll get burned and if SNDL finishes its move and drops to $2.50 what would you say? "Man I wish I had gone net free"?

I have the disciplined part down. Working on the millionaire piece, though.
First Page Last Page
Page 3204 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.