Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,512 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

gougler08 said:

gougler08 said:

SPY flirting with a hanging man technical
not quite - the open was the HOD.
I guess I was going more with this definition of it:

• The candle has a small real body (distance between open and close) and a long lower shadow. There is little to no upper shadow.

nonetheless, not a good look. i still think we trend up into OPEX.
Agreed...but it needs continuation either way so if we have a green day tomorrow, it's all a moot point
jimmo
Funny, but i read your comment - "decisions, decisions" early this AM re: SNDL.. i was ready to trim 33% and had a limit order at 1.99$ lol. it never filled.. - so i said heck w/ it and cancelled the order and left for work.
BlueTaze
Fubo yall

-live sports will dominate ad revenue
-fubo entering sports betting

trip98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AG 2000' said:

oldarmy1 said:

Fireman said:

oldarmy1 said:

And if the word is that it reaches $5 you know what happens once it does, right?
I'm guessing Model T to $3, but I missed your workshop, so curious as to the best answer?
People will naturally be running over each other to get out.

But I generally see people throwing out those targets to get people to buy into their selling. Disciplined strategic approach is what I want everyone to have. Great accumulation way back down and you have this gift handed to you. Action it with no regrets.
When you say a gift, you think this is a long term winner / upside up over $5?
I really don't know on these pot stocks. As long as they deliver revenue and growth (cash green not other green) then it will likely be a long term winner.

And if you're net free the gift is you get to say who the heck cares! Just sit back and watch it and see if it goes to the moon....if it doesn't, you haven't lost one red cent

It's even better than the motor boat pattern!
Carlo4
AG
Charlie Conway said:

Carlo4 said:

FbgTxAg said:

AAPL MIGHT AS WELL BE A SAVINGS ACCOUNT AT A HOMETOWN CREDIT UNION!!!
Which credit union savings account gives you a 135% return in 11 months? I'd love to invest.
sir this is a thread where we complain about aapl, your humor is not appreciated here
ducks do fly together!

My apologies... carry on!
FJ43
jimmo said:

Funny, but i read your comment - "decisions, decisions" early this AM re: SNDL.. i was ready to trim 33% and had a limit order at 1.99$ lol. it never filled.. - so i said heck w/ it and cancelled the order and left for work.
Yeah that was in reference to that guy Zach Morris selling at $2. Glad you cancelled it!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

trip98
AG
59 South said:

One more note on AAPL... don't sell on day 1 or 2 of the breakout. Go look at the daily charts... the big move are always 3-5 days. That said, if you're in the 2/19's and you can get your capital back on day 1 or 2, that's never a bad idea if you need that warm and fuzzy to sleep at night.

Y'all got me motivated and off the ledge...diamond hands....AON!
Method Man
McKinney Ag69
AG
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
DPW from what I've dug into appears to be one of the Crypto's I want to accumulate. HOWEVER! All the shares I buy I am immediately entering a $7.50 covered call out to March on half
gigemJTH12
AG
CastleRock said:

AAPL 2.5m shares on the last minute? WTF?
its been happening every day at the close
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DPW from what I've dug into appears to be one of the Crypto's I want to accumulate. HOWEVER! All the shares I buy I am immediately entering a $7.50 covered call out to March on half

Ault Global holdings?
leoj
AG
CastleRock said:

AAPL 2.5m shares on the last minute? WTF?

$135 is like the Somme all day long. Battle lines have been drawn.
oldarmy1
AG
zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ault Global holdings?
Correct....they have 45M cash and actual structure, employees and officers.
Method Man
Seems like a trend
Aggie118
AG
Anyone else using this huge dip for SYN to hop in? Was at $1.23 this morning, down to $1.01 right now. Still has massive volume.
McKinney Ag69
AG
FTAG 2000
AG
So if you want to buy back covered calls, you're buying to close correct?

FJ43
AG 2000' said:

So if you want to buy back covered calls, you're buying to close correct?

yes
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
March $31 PLTR Naked Puts entered here at $3.30 anytime I get them filled. I'll take more PLTR at $27.70 all day or pocket $3.30/share.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

In with you.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I bought back COTY feb $8 cc for $0.07, sold march 8 for $0.37
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

I'm liking the 3/19 $5p for $1.40
McInnis 03
AG
ONTX OFFERING
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ault Global holdings?
I am also in EBON, similar strategy with 7.5s
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

I'm liking the 3/19 $5p for $1.40
Whatever ones fit your comfort. Just take the money from them and enjoy reduced risk.
spud1910
AG

oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ault Global holdings?
I am as well.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Question for OA and the other seasoned vets on the board.

If an OTC has been steadily rising into multi dollars from pennies as it waits out final NASDAQ approval what kind of bump can it expect the day it hits NASDAQ and the following days after? Is there kind of a rule of thumb or reasonable expectation on this? Obviously I know it depends on the company but just wondering if there is a general trend when a stock its NYSE or NASDAQ official.
oldarmy1
AG

oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ault Global holdings?
Me too. I entered TRIT, EBON, MGTI, DPW and SINO. SINO doesn't have options so of course it comes out with an offering of shares. However, they were priced at market valuation so I used the down day to add.

MGTI is a midget flyer trade, to see what develops. The others have options and I went covered calls. Premiums are great on TRIT too.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BFT literally just closed over the 21. Saved by the bell! Hope the Atlas people notice it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TRIT, EBON, DPW here.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
By the way, UXIN is turning into an ideal trade. I tried to buy back the short strikes, but Fidelity only allows $0.05 increments on these, so I must wait until the bitter end.

I noticed May 1P was going for 0.30 yesterday.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ault Global holdings?
Me too. I entered TRIT, EBON, MGTI, DPW and SINO. SINO doesn't have options so of course it comes out with an offering of shares. However, they were priced at market valuation so I used the down day to add.

MGTI is a midget flyer trade, to see what develops. The others have options and I went covered calls. Premiums are great on TRIT too.
Are we allowed to say midget anymore??
McInnis 03
AG
SNDL over $3.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 3202 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.