Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,429 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
OE_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StrawberryFields said:

Just bought from Jan '23 $4 $SNDL LEAPS
since there is only a 0.4 cent difference between the 1.5 and 4 strike why wouldnt you go with a lower one?

Baby Billy
AG
AAPL is a cruel, b tch mother
FJ43
Mr President Elect said:

McInnis 03 said:

I"m back to where I was before the rug pull this morning.

Somebody unplug my PC
There have been so many times I wish my account had a "liquidate everything at current prices" button.
IBKR does. Has an option to close all positions and you select what % of them you want done. I guess an eject button of sorts.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

leoj
AG
TecRecAg said:

Holy S NVDA

Idk why I didn't follow this after keeping an eye on the set up.
Wheatables02
AG
First stock net free - SNDL at 2.90...paid 1.30...wish I would have bought more shares.
tlepoC
AG
I would really like to sell shorter term covered calls against my SNDL .5 LEAPS but apparently that isn't allowed in TOS. Or I can't do it without being a margin account?
TecRecAg
AG
Do you own 100 shares or more?
Ags2013
AG
Anyone else seeing this $PHUN run?
oldarmy1
AG
Fireman said:

oldarmy1 said:

And if the word is that it reaches $5 you know what happens once it does, right?
I'm guessing Model T to $3, but I missed your workshop, so curious as to the best answer?
People will naturally be running over each other to get out.

But I generally see people throwing out those targets to get people to buy into their selling. Disciplined strategic approach is what I want everyone to have. Great accumulation way back down and you have this gift handed to you. Action it with no regrets.
zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

Mr President Elect said:

McInnis 03 said:

I"m back to where I was before the rug pull this morning.

Somebody unplug my PC
There have been so many times I wish my account had a "liquidate everything at current prices" button.
IBKR does. Has an option to close all positions and you select what % of them you want done. I guess an eject button of sorts.

Love this episode! They ejected because dying in space was better than listening to rosie o'donnell
FTAG 2000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Fireman said:

oldarmy1 said:

And if the word is that it reaches $5 you know what happens once it does, right?
I'm guessing Model T to $3, but I missed your workshop, so curious as to the best answer?

But I generally see people throwing out those targets to get people to buy into their selling. Disciplined strategic approach is what I want everyone to have. Great accumulation way back down and you have this gift handed to you. Action it with no regrets.
When you say a gift, you think this is a long term winner / upside up over $5?
wangus12
AG
Wheatables02 said:

First stock net free - SNDL at 2.90...paid 1.30...wish I would have bought more shares.
Same here, but since I only bought a little bit, with my small toy money project I'm gonna let that baby ride
Mr President Elect
AG
tlepoC said:

I would really like to sell shorter term covered calls against my SNDL .5 LEAPS but apparently that isn't allowed in TOS. Or I can't do it without being a margin account?
I haven't tried it in TOS, but I did it with my SAVA leaps with feb cc's in a RH cash account. So I would imagine there is a way.
oldarmy1
AG
Working on an email moving the Advanced Options Seminar to Friday at 4. The freeze coming forcing me to take tomorrow to lock down and prep multiple places. As always, the recording will be available afterwards for those who have some reason to be out freezing their kniblets off.

tlepoC
AG
I do (with covered calls already against them). I thought there was a way to use my 10 LEAP contracts to sell March/April calls against as well. Google-fu is failing me here but pretty sure OA and others have mentioned selling against longer term calls.
oldarmy1
AG
AG 2000' said:

oldarmy1 said:

Fireman said:

oldarmy1 said:

When you say a gift, you think this is a long term winner / upside up over $5?
I really don't know on these pot stocks. As long as they deliver revenue and growth (cash green not other green) then it will likely be a long term winner.
McKinney Ag69
AG

Does anyone follow this individual? She seems to have some very solid plays. A bit cheesy, but she's made me $
backintexas2013
AG
Don't know anything about her but she is nice looking.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Colt98
AG
I guess I missed first email saying it was Thursday. Thought it was going to be on a Saturday? I'll be freezing my balls off at a softball game. So Friday shouldn't be a problem.
La Bamba
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Don't know anything about her but she is nice looking.
You should look up Anya Trades on twitter
wangus12
AG
DNN headed back toward $1
TecRecAg
AG
fruit hit the 10m 50EMA and put it in reverse
BenRev09
AG
anyone adding to NIO 2/19 65c? Looks to be coiling, waiting on macro
oldarmy1
AG
Colt98 said:

I guess I missed first email saying it was Thursday. Thought it was going to be on a Saturday? I'll be freezing my balls off at a softball game. So Friday shouldn't be a problem.
February 27th is the next FIRST TIMER Seminar. If you signed up for that one then its still February 27th 10am-noon.
BrokeAssAggie
If we attended the first seminar we should receive the email for the options seminar, correct?
docaggie
AG
This jump in SNDL let me rotate my sold CCs up and out for a small credit.
Hopefully it'll continue and I'll do it again!
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
Markets don't turn over, which doesn't look likely, and AAPL goes green I am feeling very confident today shook out weak holders and set up the run......finally! Still need to see it go green and then move above that $138 mark.
Colt98
AG
Gotcha, I was in on the first one.
FJ43

WWR volume
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gigemJTH12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Markets don't turn over, which doesn't look likely, and AAPL goes green I am feeling very confident today shook out weak holders and set up the run......finally! Still need to see it go green and then move above that $138 mark.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Added 100 March contracts on the dip. Let's roll fruit.

No more dry humpin the mid 130s
oldarmy1
AG
VEON held up well on the day, absorbing consolidation sellers.
ag_derp
AG
Sold 1000 SNDL shares at 0.95 last week, got in at 0.60.

Should I get back in at 2.90
First Page Last Page
Page 3200 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.