Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,116 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RigsTx said:

I sold WWR March $7.50 puts for $1.50 earlier this morning.

I assume that they will expire worthless, but if not I will have a small position at $6.00 that I can hold for awhile.

Haven't done this often, but wanted the board's opinion on whether or not the mechanics were correct.
Very smart move and likely to end up nothing but profit.
FJ43
RigsTx said:

I assume that they will expire worthless, but if not I will have a small position at $6.00 that I can hold for awhile.

Haven't done this often, but wanted the board's opinion on whether or not the mechanics were correct.
Yep I think you win either way. Most likely you'll just keep the premium.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

John Francis Donaghy
McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

McInnis 03 said:

Some DD on TRCH by the Atlas feller who says it's a winner.....

https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Ahugh_henne%20%20%24trch&src=typed_query

Just to make sure that im getting it correct this is TRCH the oil and gas company merging with someone else not in the O&G world?
https://metamaterial.com/metamaterial-and-torchlight-sign-definitive-agreement-for-business-combination/

If I read that correctly, it sounds like Metamaterial just wants the cash value of Torchlight's O&G assets. Torchlight is going to sell off their O&G assets prior to the merger, some of the proceeds of which will also be paid to Torchlights shareholders. Is that what y'all are getting out of that release?
Colt98
AG
This is the right idea.. Good entry.
McInnis 03
AG
I think so, yup. If you stick it out TRCH holders will convert 25% of their shares to the new META entity.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Well, this pullback allowed me to get net free on my AUG 7.5c WWR calls. I had covered them with March 15's to bring in additional coin.

Now let's go to the moon.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Ccutamu
$PHUN
Dan Scott
AG
I exited the Apple play for first big loss of the year. I was dying a slow death on the 142 calls waiting for the breakout. I'll enter once again if the breakout happens.

Fortunately for you all, it might run now.
Colt98
AG
With all the craziness this morning, my oldest ordered her Aggie ring today. Proud dad moment....
Ornithopter
AG
Dan Scott said:

I exited the Apple play for first big loss of the year. I was dying a slow death on the 142 calls waiting for the breakout. I'll enter once again if the breakout happens.

Fortunately for you all, it might run now.

We were needing a sacrifical lamb, thank you for your contribution.
gigemJTH12
AG
$SNDL is taking a weed induced nap and missed the memo from the rest of the market
Maedan86
AG
PHUN moving up...can't find any news
cptthunder
John Francis Donaghy said:

McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

McInnis 03 said:

Some DD on TRCH by the Atlas feller who says it's a winner.....

https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Ahugh_henne%20%20%24trch&src=typed_query

Just to make sure that im getting it correct this is TRCH the oil and gas company merging with someone else not in the O&G world?
https://metamaterial.com/metamaterial-and-torchlight-sign-definitive-agreement-for-business-combination/

If I read that correctly, it sounds like Metamaterial just wants the cash value of Torchlight's O&G assets. Torchlight is going to sell off their O&G assets prior to the merger, some of the proceeds of which will also be paid to Torchlights shareholders. Is that what y'all are getting out of that release?
The assets they have are most likely going to sell for PDP at maybe PV20 if they are really lucky
Not sure that special dividend is going to be very big at a super super high level look
Metamaterial looks interesting though
Bird Poo
AG
Colt98 said:

With all the craziness this morning, my oldest ordered her Aggie ring today. Proud dad moment....
Congrats dude. I have a freshman there and cannot wait for this moment.
Method Man
Thanks for taking one for the team.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
PearlJammin said:

Colt98 said:

Freshman in college and now a newborn on the way...ooooofff!
McKinney Ag69
AG
Correct me if I'm wrong but the cup completion for SNDL looks like it's $3.46
wangus12
AG
PearlJammin said:

Colt98 said:

My wife is doing her Master's at A&M and I can't wait for her to get a ring. Only reason she didn't go to A&M was because of volleyball scholarship offers elsewhere
cptthunder
AMZN trying to get some legs behind it with some volume to climb out of this dip to the 21 EMA
RigsTx
AG
On the fruit stock. I have Feb 19 $140 calls.

I've got a stop set at half of my investment which the price is slowly approaching.

I was hoping that I wouldn't get stopped out till next week, but it is looking like it could happen sooner rather than later.

Gonna hate to miss out if it moves big. Am I being too skittish?
Fireman
AG
Which ones are you in? Might make for a good opportunity for others to join late, and if enough folks join it could boost the price back up for you.
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
$aapl been in a downtrend channel thr past hour and a half. Break under $135 and then 21ema $134.84 and I think we're in trouble.
BullSprig07
AG
mazag08 said:

RigsTx said:

Very smart move and likely to end up nothing but profit.
I did similar (and haven't done this often either) but with the 2/19 $10p. If it happens to be assigned then I'll turn around and sell covered calls to get my cost basis down even more.
Water Turkey07
GreasenUSA
AG
I see a bunch of discussion about whether AAPL is fine or whether we still believe in it, or not. I'm not trying to say it's not fine, it's more so that many have entered in an area of price action where it can bounce around for a bit. You are basically anticipating a move, but, the timing of that move is a little harder to predict. I am personally waiting until 138 is confirmed, and that's when we should see some sustained upward movement. Until 138, I have no reason to be in AAPL.
Post removed:
by user
TecRecAg
AG
Same. My lottos are set to go down in flames.
Shundere
According to Adam Mancini, we should be watching for 3906 on /ES. If we can get above that, bad news for bulls.
59 South
AG
For you guys also in FUBO, Zack Morris says be patient it's going to 70-100 in due course. I agree with him.

I'm loaded 2 full tiers $30.50 avg with 3/19 60 calls sold for $5+ on half a tier (25% of shares). I want those to get called out and also sell up to another half tier (25%) of shares up over 60+ to go net free and never look at it much again due to high upside longterm.
jj9000
AG
CastleRock said:

I'm holding fruit Feb calls until they're $0. Stubborn over here.
+1

Post removed:
by user
Red Red Wine
AG
I only laugh because when my oldest went off to college my twins started kindergarten.

You are in a much worse boat - not on the kids, kids are a blessing - but in the separation of ages!!!
Bird Poo
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

PearlJammin said:

Colt98 said:

Freshman in college and now a newborn on the way...ooooofff!
Yeah, God Bless OA for this thread.
FJ43

MVIS - Are we looking at a hanging man here?

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

YNWA_AG
AG
Net free on fubo. So I can't wait
First Page Last Page
Page 3196 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.