Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,051,117 Views | 231664 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by I bleed maroon
GtownRAB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Thank you FJ. Tough road for her right now but our office is tight down there.

She's the epitome of hard working, kind and full of faith.

I still will donate also, been traveling this week and busy and forgot. I have link saved and and a reminder set to donate this evening.
FJ43

XL

Is this thing tight and building blowout pressure?

I have shares and is the most boring stock I own. However I may take some March $25 calls today on any dip (if it happens). Seems any green day is followed by a few red days. It would be due for a red day if history has anything to say.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Goalpost time!
jj9000
AG
FJ43 said:

Is this thing tight and building blowout pressure

It's premarket...full cup of coffee...and I stopped right here and wondered if you're talking about my belly.
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Goalpost time!
Would be a much prettier chart with a 2nd one huh?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
From ZackMorris, but via yahoo finance, BeachBody is going public. They are merging with FRX & MYX, second quarter. Symbol will be BODY.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/beachbody-company-leader-digital-fitness-110000522.html

Not sure ho this is handled, but is it wise to load up on one of the other smaller symbols now? Beachbody is a massive company.
McKinney Ag69
AG

Good morning everyone. Here's the latest version of OldArmy1's mass accumulation stocks with their net free target and selling target. Refer to this if you feel the need to ask about stocks and their target. Link is included below. Don't forget there's an options tab as well with all the information you'll need. Do not share on social media.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit#gid=896522104
0708aggie
AG
COP completing the 1 month cup.
McInnis 03
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

From ZackMorris, but via yahoo finance, BeachBody is going public. They are merging with FRX & MYX, second quarter. Symbol will be BODY.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/beachbody-company-leader-digital-fitness-110000522.html

Not sure ho this is handled, but is it wise to load up on one of the other smaller symbols now? Beachbody is a massive company.

Interesting, so FRX is the SPAC, and it spiked to $16.44 on the news overnight and now is back to 11.80. This could be a nice one to get in on early. If SPAC deals fall through within 2 years you get the initial price of the SPAC back which is like $10.50 a share.....

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/beachbody-to-go-public-via-3-way-merger-with-forest-road-spac-and-myx-fitness-2021-02-10
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
59 South
AG
I have a feeling these Atlas twitter accounts will go poof at some point (PJ & Zack especially). They have to be targets and aren't off limits like the firms are.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Thanks. Does anyone have a preferred sourcing method for research that is free? I was thinking we could hyperlink the ticker symbols for those who want to look further into the companies.

Just a thought, and we clearly don't have to, but it's a simple task.
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

Good morning everyone. Here's the latest version of OldArmy1's mass accumulation stocks with their net free target and selling target. Refer to this if you feel the need to ask about stocks and their target. Link is included below as well. Do not share on social media.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit#gid=896522104
Just looked at the Google sheet again and you guys are ramping that to a new level. Why do I suspect any questions on which stocks, price targets, net free, etc. going forward will be responded with "Check the Google sheet'.

McInnis 03
AG
I'm taking a position here. Willing to put some risk here. I'm always willing to bet on soccer moms pyramid scheming each other, even into owning stock.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
59 South
AG
$TRIT - on that chart Brew posted, look for a dip down around $7.50 to set up a really nice inverse H&S. I'm a buyer at $7.50. Decision made. Tier 1 (up to 5% of trading acct).
McKinney Ag69
AG
Post removed:
by user
Bob Knights Paper Hands
SAVA announced an offer for institutions at $49/share. I should have bought back those $55 puts yesterday, was going to wait until later this week to make a decision there.

I think it hovers around $50-52 for a bit. Of course the market is so volatile I could see if plunging when retail sees it went down or I could see dip buying pull this back up to $56-58.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

I'm taking a position here. Willing to put some risk here. I'm always willing to bet on soccer moms pyramid scheming each other, even into owning stock.
FRX?

0708aggie
AG
I'm gonna play with it today s see if I can automate some things.
txaggie_08
AG
Got net free with SNDL this morning. Holding only 400 shares now.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Yes it would! Weld that thing on there!
0708aggie
AG
Descending wedge. Getting tighter and with volume it will need to choose a direction. I like this one. Disclaimer I'm not OA, but I think he's high on it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
ENPH with a good move this morning. It has been consolidating so far this year. I could see another big up move soon. This is a Biden play for me.

Call premiums are pretty large. I might try to buy some Feb19 $210s right at the open to see if I can scalp a little and end up with 1 or 2 net free to run.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FRX?
Yes.

B&I Key:
RenoAg
CMLF at 23? This newbie took a small profit yesterday selling at 14.57. Just learning. Better than losing I suppose.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

FRX?
Post removed:
by user
McKinney Ag69
AG
Ok the premium for selling a $20 May 21st Put contract for WWR is 12.50. Why does this seem like a great gamble? If it expires above $20 then you pocket $12.50 per share. If it's below $20 at expiration, your shares get called out and you pocket the $12.50 premium.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FRX?
Yes.
In. Following you here with a starter position.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Selling puts mean you buy if they execute. So if it expires below $20 you end up buying it for $8.5/share. But for now out pocket the premium.
gougler08
AG
TLRY at $57
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Im going to jump in after opening to see if the price drops some. Trying to be more patient with my buys, been screwing up just jumping in as I'm learning.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FRX?
Yes.
In. Following you here with a starter position.
This could be a longer time holding considering the merger is to be in 2Q21 but I've seen too many of these SPAC's run not to be starting under $12. Also, with SPAC downside protection, I'm OK planting some here.

Now, pardon me while I head to Facebook to go spread the good word so all my Beachbody mom friends decide to tell their husbands to load up.

B&I Key:
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

Ok the premium for selling a $20 May 21st Put contract for WWR is 12.50. Why does this seem like a great gamble? If it expires above $20 then you pocket $12.50 per share. If it's below $20 at expiration, your shares get called out and you pocket the $12.50 premium.
If you sell the put and get the $12.50 you will be buying the shares at $20 assuming assigned. Your net cost will be $7.50, If not assigned you keep the $12.50

McKinney Ag69
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Selling puts mean you buy if they execute. So if it expires below $20 you end up buying it for $8.5/share. But for now out pocket the premium.
Sorry I should clarify I own the underlying shares already. It would be a covered PUT.
First Page Last Page
Page 3186 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.