Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,459 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
ThreeFive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
D2F1D0 said:

No shot taken.

I completely agree. I trust OAs guidance toward a stock. Learning above t how to research companies but learning to differentiate between news and noise as well. The recent news doesn't seem to match the recent rise, at least in my novice mind (an insult to other newbs).

Thanks for caring and reinforcing good habits.

Agree that there hasn't been anything ground breaking released, but there's a lot potential with this one given the focus on EV and lack of domestic graphite production. With the new administration, a lot of folks were looking for EV related stocks and this obviously falls in that category.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am far too conservative to have a daily 1M gain.
Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

this is my thought. How many dollars were at risk to make the $1MM? Probably a lot more than he is willing to publish.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I sleep better at night risking less.
MaroonDynasty
I'm just waiting for AMZN and AAPL to start their race to 3T market cap.
Guitarsoup
AG

I'm just positive I am going to get big on something and Reddit is going to decide that some guy they don't like also holds it and they are going to destroy everything I built up by coping all your trades and driving atlas waves.
flyingaggie12
AG
I know there's been some bearish sentiment recently, including myself, but thought I'd leave a quote from Peter Lynch to put things into perspective.

"More people have lost money waiting for corrections and anticipating corrections than in the actual corrections."
David_Puddy
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

heard we are about due for a 5% correction.

Not trying to attack but these posts are lazy and don't add any value to the thread. I heard we are going to SPX 10k but that means nothing.
Fair enough.

I called my broker who handles my trust funds, rather nice nest egg I have mostly n stocks, SP500.
I use my play money for Texags but my play money is 6 figures so I am careful with it.

I called him asking if I should buy 2 bitcoins with my play money. He gave me his advise which I will not share but he doesn't own any and he could.

So he is really down in a bad way on the Biden administration and says the market is due for a correction, minimum 5% as it is a lot more gloomy out there then meets the eye.

Long term should be okay but volatile short term.

That is a summary of an 1 hr conversation.

That's funny. My stepdad is retired and he doesn't understand a thing about Crypto or why it has value, but he's been buying it for several years and is net free on a couple dozen BTC. All at the advice of his financial advisor.

That must be nice. You should tell him that you need amewwatch to add to your collection
Drillbit4
AG
KaneIsAble said:

Why is blockchain only $0.50? I'm sure I missed it

BCII?

It's a sham. No SEC reports filed since 2019. Directors resigned. No ongoing business for all I can tell.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
FbgTxAg said:

I have 75 outstanding sold put contracts. 55 covered calls.

I've been trading options for about a week

Hole E Shlt

I might be addicted to premium.

Welcome to the club, homeskillet.

#thetagang
#vegagang
Guitarsoup
AG
David_Puddy said:

Guitarsoup said:

Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Not trying to attack but these posts are lazy and don't add any value to the thread. I heard we are going to SPX 10k but that means nothing.
Fair enough.

I called my broker who handles my trust funds, rather nice nest egg I have mostly n stocks, SP500.
I use my play money for Texags but my play money is 6 figures so I am careful with it.

I called him asking if I should buy 2 bitcoins with my play money. He gave me his advise which I will not share but he doesn't own any and he could.

So he is really down in a bad way on the Biden administration and says the market is due for a correction, minimum 5% as it is a lot more gloomy out there then meets the eye.

That's funny. My stepdad is retired and he doesn't understand a thing about Crypto or why it has value, but he's been buying it for several years and is net free on a couple dozen BTC. All at the advice of his financial advisor.

That must be nice. You should tell him that you need a new watch to add to your collection
His best watch was stolen, so I have a nicer collection than he does right now. That might take some convincing.

I'm not even sure what I would add at this point.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Guitarsoup said:

I'm just positive I am going to get big on something and Reddit is going to decide that some guy they don't like also holds it and they are going to destroy everything I built up by coping all your trades and driving atlas waves.

Risk 5% of account value or less per trade. Shoot for 2% gain per week. The crap you see on Twitter is not representative and some of those folks will learn a very hard lesson when they risk most of their account on single Penny stock trades.
khaos288
AG
Guitarsoup said:

David_Puddy said:

Guitarsoup said:

Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

That must be nice. You should tell him that you need a new watch to add to your collection
His best watch was stolen, so I have a nicer collection than he does right now. That might take some convincing.

It's crazy how things change. I haven't worn a watch in literal years, but I own 40+ probably. Guess I should sell them.
Chef Elko
AG
Thanks for the tips and I've saved Ripsters chart. It's been getting crazy with all the positions and new trade ideas on the thread. Excel will help me! Putting all my trades there will be easier than doing everything in my brokerage account. Next step will be work on sizing
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Some of y'all have probably seen this kind of day. I never have.

Wow

Zack did a 7 mil day and a 21 mil day in the last couple weeks, unreal.

Happy for Ripster, he seems like a class act.

that PJ guy - started up an account last year and is already at 7 mil.
Guitarsoup
AG

Guitarsoup said:

Risk 5% of account value or less per trade. Shoot for 2% gain per week. The crap you see on Twitter is not representative and some of those folks will learn a very hard lesson when they risk most of their account on single Penny stock trades.
That's pretty much what I do. Try to only play with one or two risky things at a time. Waiting until after OA1's second seminar to play with options.
TayTrox
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

FbgTxAg said:

I have 75 outstanding sold put contracts. 55 covered calls.

I've been trading options for about a week

Hole E Shlt

I might be addicted to premium.

Welcome to the club, homeskillet.

#thetagang
#vegagang

This is the way.
Post removed:
by user
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
75% of what I do is eat premium.
Engine10
AG
I've got so many damn CCs out there I'm seriously considering getting the hat
Madmarttigan
AG
CLOV 1/29 short increased by almost 4 million shares up 40% from previous. This is before the report ever got posted, so guaranteed its even higher now.
Formerly tv1113
Guitarsoup
AG
khaos288 said:

Guitarsoup said:

David_Puddy said:

Guitarsoup said:

Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

It's crazy how things change. I haven't worn a watch in literal years, but I own 40+ probably. Guess I should sell them.
I love real watches and have four nice ones (and my nicest was also stolen, sadly) and a few dinky ones.

After my dad died last year, going through his stuff, I realized I really didn't give a rip about 99% of the stuff that he spent a lifetime accumulating. But I love wearing the Datejust that he wore for 50 years.

Watches are one of the few actual heirlooms to pass down, both the watches I bought have meaning and a story. My dad's and great-grandfather's and great-great-grandfather's [pocke****ch] do, too.
HoustonAg2014
AG
tv1113 said:

CLOV 1/29 short increased by almost 4 million shares up 40% from previous. This is before the report ever got posted, so guaranteed its even higher now.

I think from looking at yahoo finance that Fubo has a higher short interest than CLOV which is also high. I'm hoping short squeezes aren't don't cause I own a lot of both...
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Engine10 said:

I've got so many damn CCs out there I'm seriously considering getting the hat

My wife has an embroidery machine. She might have a new assignment.
Guitarsoup
AG
third coast.. said:

Nautilus
If it was a gift, sure. I'd never buy it. Even if I was making those 7-figure trading days. I don't think I would ever get a AP, either.
Cartographer
Random Thoughts:

None of the stocks that are not tied to another ticker (warrant, etc) will stay under $1 for long. You can almost load the boat on any that will give you size and take the difference up to/over $1. Some even have options.
Post removed:
by user
tlepoC
AG
I've gone a bit past account net free and into annual salary level gains. Put premium I'm sitting on should get me well over that in the next 30 days. All while working 12+ hour days. This really helps open doors with a baby on the way.

Man is this fun.
0708aggie
AG
Anyone at their computer and can chart NTNX? Appears second goalpost formed near close today on a multi day chart. Broke intraday model t and is consolidating into the close.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
panduh bear said:

Random Thoughts:

None of the stocks that are not tied to another ticker (warrant, etc) will stay under $1 for long. You can almost load the boat on any that will give you size and take the difference up to/over $1. Some even have options.

What do you mean here? Are you talking about the crypto stocks identified or a group of stocks in general? I'm lost.
cjo03
AG
Spaceship said:

I made $1 million today! #staygrounded

username /= hashtag
gig em 02

You just don't have 300,000 people following your every trade. Buy 1,000,000 shares, tweet about it, sell 900,000 30 seconds later to go net free.
Baby Billy
AG
Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

I'm sorry but this is so dumb. The market is always due for a correction. On average, there's a "correction" every other year, a "pullback" every single year, and a "crash" every 5-6 years.

The Biden administration sucks, but all of them have sucked and will destroy America as we know it depending on who you ask. Our economy and the great companies that make it will continue to evolve, innovate, and position themselves for profit and growth. That's never changed and never will. Sorry but your broker is an idiot
Mostly Foggy Recollection
AAPL and TSM joining forces to create ultra displays.

News from the Nikkei.
astros4545
AG
Could we get the current price updated into the excel spreadsheet for the Crypto Tickers, as well as todays current price...Just like what was done on the MA tab
First Page Last Page
Page 3183 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.