Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,944 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Cru
TChaney
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MaroonDynasty said:

I'm not seeing a reason to not start building a good position in $SOS other than because it is Chinese.

Block chain is hot and they just got 5000 rigs delivered to start mining bitcoin.
Luckin Coffee

fightintxag13
AG
TChaney said:

MaroonDynasty said:

I'm not seeing a reason to not start building a good position in $SOS other than because it is Chinese.

Block chain is hot and they just got 5000 rigs delivered to start mining bitcoin.
Luckin Coffee

Ugh too soon.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I will say that I do appreciate the thoughts here. Especially thoughts that seem contrary to the rest of the board. We used to have Clay and a couple of others that were definitely bearish. It pays to have differing opinions.

Also it's a reminder to keep your hedges up to date!
ebdb_bnb
I'd agree, differing opinions are good but I question someone calling for a 5% pullback because "we are due for one" when in fact we had one not two weeks ago.
Vade281
AG
Hey all! Been following the thread the past few months but starting to finally dip my toes into investing into stock. Trying to find a good spot to learn and all. What's this OA spreadsheet about? I've seen that thrown around a bit.
D2F1D0
AG
What's the exist strategy with WWR? Seems like it really pushed earlier than expected. Is this still a MA territory? I can't believe it is without dipping significantly.

Also, cliff notes for the blockchain plan going on?
agdaddy04
AG
It's on the MA portion of the google doc. I believe it's out of MA price right now.
irish pete ag06
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

I'd agree, differing opinions are good but I question someone calling for a 5% pullback because "we are due for one" when in fact we had one not two weeks ago.

My extremely novice opinion is that this bubble don't pop for a while as long as the stimulus keeps getting mailed out and the money printer is brrring.

Along those same lines my extremely novice opinion thinks this will expedite the demise of the dollar which has been hashed out here already. I had already developed this thought... but to see OA bring it up yesterday was eery.

I also think it's why the OTC is insane right now. People are way more likely to "yolo" stimulus checks than they are a part of their monthly paycheck.
Post removed:
by user
khaos288
AG
D2F1D0 said:

What's the exist strategy with WWR? Seems like it really pushed earlier than expected. Is this still a MA territory? I can't believe it is without dipping significantly.

There's a potential reversion to the 8.2 area that would be the last stop before leaving. You can sell puts now to get around that area, or wait and see if it hits.
MaroonDynasty
TxAG#2011 said:

MaroonDynasty said:

They are cloud mining via PCs. In crypto mining that's an absolute joke. This is a hot retail stock and will probably keep pumping but it will never be competitive in that space.

Thanks for the insight, that's why I posted.
D2F1D0
AG
Right on. Thanks.
Or comfortable with options beyond CCs.
What about when to sell $WWR and move to the next thing.
khaos288
AG
D2F1D0 said:

Right on. Thanks.
Or comfortable with options beyond CCs.
What about when to sell $WWR and move to the next thing.
OAs longterm price target is 15 dollars in q3. I think you'll see heavy profit taking from this group then. Most are in under 5$ and can sell 33% to go net free on a big winner.
Cloud
Those of you in the Lyft calls, we're peacing out ASAP at the open tomorrow, yes? Assuming price holds
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I thought the initial price target for $WWR was $15. Take a look back at MGNI during our accumulation phase, initial run, pullback, big run, and how it's continued from here on out.
0708aggie
AG
I've got the same question. I think it could still run higher with UBER reporting. As of now we should see ~$6 on the 2/19 $55 calls.

SHBM
McInnis 03
AG
Cloud said:

Those of you in the Lyft calls, we're peacing out ASAP at the open tomorrow, yes? Assuming price holds

The value at open should pops few minutes in. You might leave a runner just in case it goes
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Everybody thinks we are going up. You know what happens when that happens.
D2F1D0
AG
Okay. I missed that run.

Okay. Just looked. Daaaaaayyyummm. Why arent y'all all trading from Yachts??? Lol.

Thanks Liver.
McInnis 03
AG
We go up!

As long as they're ram rodding stimulus we are at least
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
mazag08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Everybody thinks we are going up. You know what happens when that happens.

McInnis 03
AG
Some of y'all have probably seen this kind of day. I never have.

Wow

B&I Key:
DisAg
Need some opinions, thinking of taking a large position in RIOT and MARA. Any thoughts on these two crypto miners?
0708aggie
AG
That makes me feel like a minnow. I thought my 22k day gain was great. That's FU money.
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Wow

I've seen commas on occasion.
ThreeFive
AG
D2F1D0 said:

This is not a shot at you here, but I recommend everyone to research each company they're investing in, even if OA recommends it.

WWR has an ongoing pilot project (they call it their feasibility study) and plan to release results this summer. Those results will obviously have a profound impact on where this stock goes. If all goes well, you'll see this guy take off as. From there they'll start construction of their plant in late 2021 and production will commence in 2023.

They'll have a conference call to discuss financials and plan forward on February 16th as well.
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Wow

I've seen commas on occasion.
One day at a time though.
Spaceship
AG
I made $1 million today! #staygrounded
FbgTxAg
AG
I have 75 outstanding sold put contracts. 55 covered calls.

I've been trading options for about a week

Hole E Shlt

I might be addicted to premium.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
trip98
AG
For the spreadsheet there are a few plays that I remember OA1 suggesting going back to last year. Folks can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought ENG and LLNW were MA plays. With both still near their original entry point.
PHUN I believe was more of a short term get in get net free and just see what happens.
Going from memory here but is XL on your list?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Wait until the underlying on some of those head for the moon one day and take the wind out of your sails!

Days like that you gotta remind yourself that profit's profit
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I've made a million pennies in a day.
D2F1D0
AG
No shot taken.

I completely agree. I trust OAs guidance toward a stock. Learning above t how to research companies but learning to differentiate between news and noise as well. The recent news doesn't seem to match the recent rise, at least in my novice mind (an insult to other newbs).

Thanks for caring and reinforcing good habits.
FbgTxAg
AG
If you bought shares of XL a month ago and sold weekly $19 put contracts your avg in is 0.00 by Friday.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Guitarsoup
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I've made a million pennies in a day.
I've made a million Dogecoin in a day.

But not at current price. Like its 7 years ago price.
First Page Last Page
Page 3182 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.