Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,760 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're trying to push into the fifth wave of a long term wave trend. A slight correction could happen, but we're still going up this year.
Ornithopter
AG
TRIT does have some concerning stuff that is weighing on it. Not sure what to believe.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/02/08/why-triterras-stock-sank-338-in-january/
MaroonDynasty
I'm not seeing a reason to not start building a good position in $SOS other than because it is Chinese.

Block chain is hot and they just got 5000 rigs delivered to start mining bitcoin.
peacedude
AG
Three days left before a three day weekend. DC fireworks are just underway, and a jobs report that can't possibly be good is forthcoming when nobody's paying attention. Snow across the south added in and I'm sitting on cash here...and hoping for some good stocks to take a hit.
FJ43
Worthy of posting. Adam is good.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

KaneIsAble
AG
Why is blockchain only $0.50? I'm sure I missed it
MaroonDynasty
$30,000 Millionaire said:

the goal is to accumulate wealth by whatever means necessary, not catch the absolute bottom and tops on stocks.

I needed to hear this, completely blew it with STPK a week or two ago thinking like this and missed a big run, oof.
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Thundergon
$AAPL

Y'all better not be selling yet. All we need is a volume surge through 138 and all your dreams will come true. I am in the 2/19 $140c/$142c and the 3/19 $150c.

PA24
AG
Pulling my horns in for a few weeks. Get back in march

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Diamond hands. I can't get any deeper into AAPL without buying it a drink first.
TxAG#2011
MaroonDynasty said:

I'm not seeing a reason to not start building a good position in $SOS other than because it is Chinese.

Block chain is hot and they just got 5000 rigs delivered to start mining bitcoin.

They are cloud mining via PCs. In crypto mining that's an absolute joke. This is a hot retail stock and will probably keep pumping but it will never be competitive in that space.
ebdb_bnb
Ubitag said:

heard we are about due for a 5% correction.

Not trying to attack but these posts are lazy and don't add any value to the thread. I heard we are going to SPX 10k but that means nothing.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Good post. I'll echo the percentage advice. I do a lot of 5% plays (buy shares comprising 5% of total account value, or sell an equivalent amount of cash covered puts), a couple 20% plays at any given time ( i.e. aapl, clov, wwr, goco), pretty much any pharma at .5-1%, and allocate most calls/spreads at .5%
0708aggie
AG
$TRVN having a nice run bud. Back even with a little profit now.
Thundergon
If you follow Mancini's $SPX chart then you see we are almost to the top trend line of the megaphone pattern. If the bulls want to bust through en route to 4,000 then $AAPL has to be the driver imo. The market makers could be saving their ace in $AAPL for that one last big push. Just a random thought after looking at a few charts. I don't like the declining daily volume on the $SPY chart though.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Keeps bouncing off 2.30 doesn't it? If i were a smarter man I'd have accumulated a lot of free shares by now but i just know that we'll ascend to valhalla tomorrow so i can't bear to sell any!

Spaking of which, zest is getting sporty too, wonder if someone knows something about an impending settlement?
Madmarttigan
AG
I know the markets can tank for the slightest delay with the stimulus but you also have COVID numbers just taking an absolute nose dive. For now I feel okay that their is enough positive to keep the market going, but the market also loves to do the complete opposite of how everyone is feeling so we shall see. As long as stimulus and COVID numbers stay on track I can't see why this doesn't go to 4000.
Formerly tv1113
ag94whoop
AG
Was there a link to the google doc y'all were working on?

I am sure I'm not alone in that I'm very new to this, trying to work my existing portfolio actively (this is my income producer at the moment) and trying to keep up with what stocks I need to do DD on and explore buying. I keep missing buy in points because I'm simply moving too slowly

I have been trying to Lee a running list of OA and y'all's recommended stocks but damn I can't keep up. Would be awesome to have a running live list somewhere
PA24
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Not trying to attack but these posts are lazy and don't add any value to the thread. I heard we are going to SPX 10k but that means nothing.
Fair enough.

I called my broker who handles my trust funds, rather nice nest egg I have mostly n stocks, SP500.
I use my play money for Texags but my play money is 6 figures so I am careful with it.

I called him asking if I should buy 2 bitcoins with my play money. He gave me his advise which I will not share but he doesn't own any and he could.

So he is really down in a bad way on the Biden administration and says the market is due for a correction, minimum 5% as it is a lot more gloomy out there then meets the eye.

Long term should be okay but volatile short term.

That is a summary of an 1 hr conversation.

Esteban du Plantier
AG
McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

McInnis
Looks Like NAK is making an after hours run with some good volume also

I don't touch nak anymore. I was long when they got shot down by an endangered fish.

I had some dollar puts sold, got stuck with it at $0.62 net entry when it crashed. Ben patently waiting to squeeze a little out of it. Happy to see it headed back toward a dollar.
Bird Poo
AG
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit

Please do not share outside of this forum. Especially on social media.
Madmarttigan
AG
Also is it really a bold prediction to say 5% correction when we literally just had one?
Formerly tv1113
Brewmaster
AG
Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

I called my broker who handles my trust funds, rather nice nest egg I have mostly n stocks, SP500.
I use my play money for Texags but my play money is 6 figures so I am careful with it.

I called him asking if I should buy 2 bitcoins with my play money. He gave me his advise which I will not share but he doesn't own any and he could.

So he is really down in a bad way on the Biden administration and says the market is due for a correction, minimum 5% as it is a lot more gloomy out there then meets the eye.

remember though, that as digital currency rises and the dollar falls, equities are also a safe haven. Just ask TSLA or AAPL. It is also why we probably see some ridiculous number like 4500+ in 2021. Strap in, this rocket has plenty of fuel!
Brewmaster
AG
tv1113 said:

Also is it really a bold prediction to say 5% correction when we literally just had one?
what makes more sense to me is if we pause and consolidate sideways for at least a week (options expiration week is next week). It would really eat some premium.
tsuag10
AG
tsuag10 said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered:

Why was DPW over $4000 in December 2018 but at $5 now?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ok boomer
Aston04
AG
Crazy price appreciation going on in the OTC. I don't think music stops tomorrow- knock on wood... Key is to stick with companies with real upside and not just bs shells...
Monywolf
Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

When everyone is looking for a correction, it's not going to happen. It will happen when the least expect it. As far as it being "gloomy out there", the economy is not the stock market. Follow price.
TxAG#2011
Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

Your broker doesn't want you buying a product he gets no fees from? That's a shocker.
Mr President Elect
AG
tsuag10 said:

tsuag10 said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered:

Why was DPW over $4000 in December 2018 but at $5 now?

Its had two reverse splits since then a 1:20 and a 1:40
cptthunder
Esteban du Plantier said:

McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

McInnis
Looks Like NAK is making an after hours run with some good volume also

I don't touch nak anymore. I was long when they got shot down by an endangered fish.

I had some dollar puts sold, got stuck with it at $0.62 net entry when it crashed. Ben patently waiting to squeeze a little out of it. Happy to see it headed back toward a dollar.

My bad thought you had posted something about it and selling some CCs on it last week
Aston04
AG
PearlJammin said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit

Please do not share outside of this forum. Especially on social media.
20 viewers looking at the spreadsheet. Nice.
ebdb_bnb
Appreciate the reply. Can I ask who your broker is with? The use of broker leads me to believe wirehouse. Is he/she give overall market sentiment from the company? Does he/she have staff that research it or all self researched.
Guitarsoup
AG
Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

Fair enough.

That's funny. My stepdad is retired and he doesn't understand a thing about Crypto or why it has value, but he's been buying it for several years and is net free on a couple dozen BTC. All at the advice of his financial advisor.
First Page Last Page
Page 3181 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.