Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,801 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Colt98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For some reason I'm hungry for a nice shinny red piece of fruit.... with peanut butter...
AgEng06
AG
Colt98 said:

For some reason I'm hungry for a nice shinny red piece of fruit.... with peanut butter...

Green fruit! GREEN!
tsuag10
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tsuag10 said:

How would someone with a small account like me go about an NVDA play? The options premiums are insane.
Spreads.
I'm strongly considering this. If earnings are 2/24, should I do a vertical spread for 2/26 or should I go further out like 3/19?
Post removed:
by user
J.P. 03
AG
752bro4 said:

Started following this thread loosely last week. Made my first OA1 trade, $EGOC for 100k shares. I'm now net free on them.
On behalf of all of us (including minnows like me), welcome aboard! And congrats on two things:

1) the successful trade
2) reading the thread before posting so you didn't have to ask what "net free" meant
Colt98
AG
I need to tell my wife to swing by the store and grab some of those....
fightintxag13
AG
WWR Volume spike
mazag08
AG
WWR volume is moving up.
FbgTxAg
AG
Well my 2/19 NLS 30C are in the money early...

What should I do with them? Anything?
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
leoj
AG
$AAPL stair stepping up after flashing below the 8ema. See if we get an eod push.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
leoj said:

$AAPL stair stepping up after flashing below the 8ema. See if we get an eod push.
This is when the climb up started yesterday.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Oh hey, QS.
FJ43
BFT keep it moving

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

H-town ag
AG
For a Beginner, what are some common hedges that being being used. I definitely need to learn this part better.
gougler08
AG
H-town ag said:

For a Beginner, what are some common hedges that being being used. I definitely need to learn this part better.
SPY puts are probably the easiest
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all, ZM has INCREDIBLE amounts of room above where it's at right now if it can hold some of this strength into close. Seriously, on the daily, EVERY major moving average is under the price point and the next "stop on the ladder" is the MEAN of the linear regression at $492.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
fightintxag13
AG
BFT making a recovery. Completed intraday cup and kept on going.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
SPY and QQQ puts.

Or just buying shares of UVXY and selling premium to average down.
Engine10
AG
NIO calls at 50-60% depending on your entry!
McInnis 03
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Well my 2/19 NLS 30C are in the money early...

What should I do with them? Anything?
If you just bought these in the $1.50+ zone, I'd think about cashing out.....people were accumulating these at $.80 and below.....

Just my opinion though, mind the sig.

*Also note, I lost my arse on NLS so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, ZM has INCREDIBLE amounts of room above where it's at right now if it can hold some of this strength into close. Seriously, on the daily, EVERY major moving average is under the price point and the next "stop on the ladder is the MEAN of the linear regression at $492.

I sold my calls for break even yesterday, over 100% today if I held. Will look again tonight and see if there's another entry point I want to target
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone still in VMNT???
MasonRamsay
After doing my DD on the recommendations on the google doc for the smaller stocks with crytpo-ties I have started 2 new positions.

DPW is my favorite as it has the best looking chart (imo) and both crypto and EV ties. Started quite a large position there and am expecting an easy net free. I also think $5puts out to march are free money.

TRIT is my 2nd favorite but I decided to play it with leaps out to Jan 2022 since the IV is so low and they are so very cheap.

I bleed maroon
AG
MOGO only a pawn in game of stock market.

But, I just went net free with 40% of my shares (stock is up 54% today)!
Rice and Fries
CastleRock said:

Redler tweeting about Fisker. Anybody done any due diligence into the stock?

I bought this back at $11 and sold at $17 for a solid profit.

Its another EV play, they plan to outsource the manufacturing of the car to reduce operating expenses. They also plan to use a lease model to allow them to get more cars into the market.

But overall, Fisker is a former engineer of Tesla. Smart guy and has already had one failed EV startup. Is there potential? I'd say yes. Is it something I am going to jump back into? Probably not. I'd rather take a flyer on CCIV and the rumored Lucid acquisition.
austinAG90
AG
In @.72 Just sold have @ 2.10 ride the rest here

NLS$ 30 Calls
FTAG 2000
AG
MasonRamsay said:

After doing my DD on the recommendations on the google doc for the smaller stocks with crytpo-ties I have started 2 new positions.

DPW is my favorite as it has the best looking chart (imo) and both crypto and EV ties. Started quite a large position there and am expecting an easy net free. I also think $5puts out to march are free money.

TRIT is my 2nd favorite but I decided to play it with leaps out to Jan 2022 since the IV is so low and they are so very cheap.

How do you see the LEAPs? (I'm in ATP).
McInnis 03
AG
leoj said:

McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, ZM has INCREDIBLE amounts of room above where it's at right now if it can hold some of this strength into close. Seriously, on the daily, EVERY major moving average is under the price point and the next "stop on the ladder is the MEAN of the linear regression at $492.

I sold my calls for break even yesterday, over 100% today if I held. Will look again tonight and see if there's another entry point I want to target
I just scalped a quick $700 on ZM calls, but didn't want to swing naked calls.....so I sold them and then used the profits to buy a couple of 440/450 weekly call spreads to keep some of the profits and potentially multiply the gains and not miss a big up move.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
mazag08 said:

WWR volume is moving up.
Atlas is on it, look out! my cc's are about to get destroyed, lol.
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

mazag08 said:

WWR volume is moving up.
They've BEEN on it which may mean if you have 12.50s this month you could potentially be safe. We'll see.

B&I Key:
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

mazag08 said:

WWR volume is moving up.
I have 12.50s and 15s for Feb sold. I know I can't have one without the other but would be ok if they take out my 15s.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
MasonRamsay said:

Exactly my top 2, at least from a chart/ technical standpoint. Love the way they both look. Waiting for cash to clear to buy them, like watching paint dry in this market!
Drillbit4
AG
VEON calls

You can buy $2 Mar 19 calls for $0.15. The stock is at $1.80. Twenty cents movement in 6 weeks for $0.15? I'll do that all day long.
DeLaHonta
AG
Are any of you invested in Alteryx ($AYX)? They report earnings AH today. I'm a huge bull long-term of this company, and believe it'll get bought out at some point in the next 5 years.

Also looking forward to UIPath's IPO at some point this year. I love data analysis and automation companies' futures.
McInnis 03
AG
DeLaHonta said:

Are any of you invested in Alteryx ($AYX)? They report earnings AH today. I'm a huge bull long-term of this company, and believe it'll get bought out at some point in the next 5 years.

Also looking forward to UIPath's IPO at some point this year. I love data analysis companies' futures.
I'm not playing and I'm not advising, but in this market, with that kind of runup to earnings, if I were to take a chance gamble it'd be to the downside. This market has been brutal on earnings with runups coming to it.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 3174 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.