Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,150 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
INAQ 2/19 $20 calls should be real green on the open
BrokeAssAggie
KIQ up 12%
BrokeAssAggie
ONTX at $1.35
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
ITRM down to 2.3 after being at 2.8 earlier. Might be a good entry.
59 South
AG
Morning Sir!

Not sure what you're seeing prior to December since that is when it went public via SPAC. Here's the weekly which looks like the bottom got put in the past couple of weeks (increasing red volume with red/green reversal last week):

Some other notes. This will have to be my only contribution to the cause as real work is calling me for the rest of the week!

• Small cap - check approx. $700MM market cap
  • Options - check - monthlies and even leaps out to '22, '23 from $2.50 to $25
  • Institutional ownership - check:
  • There four largest institutional investors in Triterras' stock are the Hedge Funds Adage Capital Management, Point 72, Sand Grove, and Maven Investment Partners. This is different than other SPAC's with predominantly retail investors. In fact, 90% of Triterras stock is owned by large institutions or the company's founders. These people do deep due diligence on all investments. Especially Adage and Point 72 which are some of the most successful hedge funds in the business. For all them of them to miss such blatant wrongdoing would be rare to say the least.
  • Growth and already profitable:
  • Triterras is already profitable and has positive EPS. In 2021, consensus estimates call for $0.67 of EPS. In 2022 that goes to $1.00 of EPS. Revenue over the 2020-2022 time period is expected to more than triple from $57 million to $191 million. Triterras' EBITDA margins are in excess of 70%.What do you pay for a 70%+ EBITDA margin fintech company in the very early days of disrupting a 1.5 trillion TAM and expected to triple revenue over the next few years? There is no exact answer, but once these issues are resolved a 40x P/E seems reasonable given those growth characteristics. On next years EPS of $0.67 a 40x multiple implies a price of $27. A $27 price also equates to 27x 2022 EPS of $1.00, also quite reasonable given the margin and growth profile of Triterras.
  • Singapore based

The bad/risk:
  • https://www.gtreview.com/news/global/kpmg-resigns-as-auditor-of-triterras/
  • KPMG has resigned from its role as independent auditor to Triterras, amid accusations that the Singapore-based fintech misled investors over transactions on its blockchain platform Kratos.
  • https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/02/08/why-triterras-stock-sank-338-in-january/
  • Triterras operates Kratos, a commodities trading platform that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Phase2 Partners published a short report on Triterras on Jan. 15 stating that there were problems with the company's marketplace and that at least 75% of transactions conducted on its platforms have connections to company executives.Triterras' continued reliance on business from Rhodium, a commodities trading business that has fallen on hard times and may have huge debt liabilities, has raised concerns among some investors. A lawsuit filed by Bernstein Liebhard in a New York district court suggested that recent disclosure filings from Triterras indicated that the company had failed to explain the extent to which growth was dependent on Rhodium.
FJ43
59 South said:

Morning Sir!

Not sure what you're seeing prior to December since that is when it went public via SPAC. Here's the weekly which looks like the bottom got put in the past couple of weeks (increasing red volume with red/green reversal last week):

Some other notes. This will have to be my only contribution to the cause as real work is calling me for the rest of the week!

• Small cap - check approx. $700MM market cap
  • Options - check - monthlies and even leaps out to '22, '23 from $2.50 to $25
  • Institutional ownership - check:
  • There four largest institutional investors in Triterras' stock are the Hedge Funds Adage Capital Management, Point 72, Sand Grove, and Maven Investment Partners. This is different than other SPAC's with predominantly retail investors. In fact, 90% of Triterras stock is owned by large institutions or the company's founders. These people do deep due diligence on all investments. Especially Adage and Point 72 which are some of the most successful hedge funds in the business. For all them of them to miss such blatant wrongdoing would be rare to say the least.
  • Growth and already profitable:
  • Triterras is already profitable and has positive EPS. In 2021, consensus estimates call for $0.67 of EPS. In 2022 that goes to $1.00 of EPS. Revenue over the 2020-2022 time period is expected to more than triple from $57 million to $191 million. Triterras' EBITDA margins are in excess of 70%.What do you pay for a 70%+ EBITDA margin fintech company in the very early days of disrupting a 1.5 trillion TAM and expected to triple revenue over the next few years? There is no exact answer, but once these issues are resolved a 40x P/E seems reasonable given those growth characteristics. On next years EPS of $0.67 a 40x multiple implies a price of $27. A $27 price also equates to 27x 2022 EPS of $1.00, also quite reasonable given the margin and growth profile of Triterras.
  • Singapore based

The bad/risk:
  • https://www.gtreview.com/news/global/kpmg-resigns-as-auditor-of-triterras/
  • KPMG has resigned from its role as independent auditor to Triterras, amid accusations that the Singapore-based fintech misled investors over transactions on its blockchain platform Kratos.
  • https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/02/08/why-triterras-stock-sank-338-in-january/
  • Triterras operates Kratos, a commodities trading platform that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Phase2 Partners published a short report on Triterras on Jan. 15 stating that there were problems with the company's marketplace and that at least 75% of transactions conducted on its platforms have connections to company executives.Triterras' continued reliance on business from Rhodium, a commodities trading business that has fallen on hard times and may have huge debt liabilities, has raised concerns among some investors. A lawsuit filed by Bernstein Liebhard in a New York district court suggested that recent disclosure filings from Triterras indicated that the company had failed to explain the extent to which growth was dependent on Rhodium.

Thanks for all the info!!! I will definitely check this one out today.

I really don't know on the chart history??? When I input TRIT to IBKR those charts come up. Triterras Inc

I'll have to check into that as well but I see pretty flat chart back to Dec 19 then July 20 is when the action really starts.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

59 South
AG
" 'This isn't gonna end well' is not a good trading plan" - Red Dog Redler

He's going off right now on his morning video and it is hilarious.
backintexas2013
AG
What's he going off on
FJ43
59 South said:

" 'This isn't gonna end well' is not a good trading plan" - Red Dog Redler

He's going off right now on his morning video and it is hilarious.
He is fired up this morning.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

59 South
AG
people who were rooting for a selloff instead of watching price action, people not playing it day by day, people calling him a pumper, people calling everything a bubble...
FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

What's he going off on
Think he is just going off on people chasing everything, FOMO, YOLO and lack of discipline.

FJ43
59 South said:

people who were rooting for a selloff instead of watching price action, people not playing it day by day, people calling him a pumper, people calling everything a bubble...
This....

Trade what is in front of you.

59 South
AG
One on Redler's list that fits our list - $FTFT Is this on the list? If not it needs to be.

Small cap w/ options, $350MM market cap, China blockchain fintech, just did a huge volume Model T

gougler08
AG
59 South said:

59 South said:

Here's another interesting new name - $TRIT - Singapore based FinTech on blockchain. Bonus points for being a small cap with options! I've been waiting on some price stabilization before dipping my toes in.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4395632-triterras-debunking-short-thesis-shares-major-upside

You can sell the Feb $7.50 puts for $0.70 right now (will obviously change when markets open), good entry or quick premium gain on it
FJ43
59 South said:

One on Redler's list that fits our list - $FTFT Is this on the list? If not it needs to be.

Small cap w/ options, $350MM market cap, China blockchain fintech, just did a huge volume Model T

Added it to the Google doc under Penny Stocks and your handle/Redler

Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
I appreciate Redler for what he is. I think genuinely he tries to be a good dude... he has refined a process that works for him. But he does put himself out there and it'll make him a target of the pleebz at times.

I have no problems with Scott.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Madmarttigan
AG
Have we made a more reasonable consolidated btc list because that google doc is a lot lol
Formerly tv1113
FbgTxAg
AG
Whichever one of you glorious *******s brought us KIQ - you are a Scholar and a Gentleman.

The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
gougler08
AG
KIQ, ONTX, TLRY all running this morning for me
FJ43
tv1113 said:

Have we made a more reasonable consolidated btc list because that google doc is a lot lol
I suspect it will drastically narrow over time once OA has a chance to grade the papers.

gougler08
AG
Also, thanks to everyone for their BTC stock charts/analysis! Here's what I'm looking at right now:

MGTI
TRIT (probably selling $7.50 puts)
DPW
BRQS
EBON

Probably won't enter all, but will look at to get in a few
59 South
AG
FJ43 said:

59 South said:

Added it to the Google doc under Penny Stocks and your handle/Redler
Brilliant! filled in the blanks on TRIT and FTFT.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
FJ43 said:

tv1113 said:

I suspect it will drastically narrow over time once OA has a chance to grade the papers.

For now, the play is DPW and TRIT, right?
KT 90
AG
FJ43 said:

tv1113 said:

Yes, it is definitely a work in progress. Foggy was going to add research later this weekend. It's just a listing right now, refining to come later.

That being said, I did just put in order for a few of the names to get a minnow position started.

FbgTxAg
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

FJ43 said:

tv1113 said:

I took an initial position in EBON as well.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
FJ43
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

FJ43 said:

tv1113 said:

I have missed so many but maybe some of the other guys here are in some. The only one I that I know is DPW that OA alerted to I think. Many have been thrown out here. I plan to enter some but will pause until some homework has been done. I personally think many of these types of stocks we come across will ultimately be junk with some real gems mixed in here.

FJ43
SNDL at $1.37

Edit: I just took off most of what I bought at $1.10/.11 yesterday early premarket. Net free remaining out of that bunch.

BrokeAssAggie
FbgTxAg said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

FJ43 said:

tv1113 said:

I took an initial position in EBON as well.

same. I dipped my toe in SINO and DPW as well.
BlueTaze
59 South said:

When I look at all the big Twitter profiles calling a bubble and pending depression, they all have 2 things in common:

1) They are "macro economists"

2) Last spring they said there would be a slow U or L shaped recovery, but certainly not a V
Post removed:
by user
Red Red Wine
AG
Let's not forget OA's quick blast on DNN. That is already up to almost $1 this morning. Bought in at 85c.

Question for the smart folks on here: TNXP.

Why does it trade at such a high price between 3am to 6am and then crater every day at the 6am and 8:30am opens?

It has done this two days in a row and it did it some last week. Who is driving it up early in the am only to have others come in and wipe it out when the other trading start times kick in?

I guess my real question is (for any stock) what does this action mean?
McInnis 03
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Whichever one of you glorious *******s brought us KIQ - you are a Scholar and a Gentleman.

OA is our leader and we follow him anywhere
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Post removed:
by user
FbgTxAg
AG
Red Red Wine said:

Let's not forget OA's quick blast on DNN. That is already up to almost $1 this morning. Bought in at 85c.

Question for the smart folks on here: TNXP.

Why does it trade at such a high price between 3am to 6am and then crater every day at the 6am and 8:30am opens?

It has done this two days in a row and it did it some last week. Who is driving it up early in the am only to have others come in and wipe it out when the other trading start times kick in?

I guess my real question is (for any stock) what does this action mean?
I took more than an initial position of DNN @ .88. Needless to say we are off to a good start.
First Page Last Page
Page 3160 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.