Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,049,113 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Cru
Fightin_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

GLUU getting bought by EA. Moonshot coming.
left it awhile back after a profit but good for them!
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Cloud
You're *********right
oldarmy1
AG
We need to uncover every single stock that has crypto exposure or ties, in any form. One by one these small stocks are going to explode. I know we have Crypto experts on here, so roll them out. Not the ones mainstream but ones that are flying under the radar. They will all have significant moves. I've lived through these paradigm shifts enough to know this is a uniquely huge opportunity.

Something else this points to long term I've said - the dollar is on the clock. It could be a year, it might be 10 but I've long thought the CCP and the globalists would eventually use a conversion instrument to de-throne the dollar. Imagine what that does to every citizen's bank account in this country, much less the global ripple effect on currency.

You want to reset the economic apogee of hard-working people? Take out the dollar as the global standard. I think I've been right on this since bringing it up over 3 years ago and I think the moves being seen by TSLA, AAPL and others prove the working thesis is spot on. Watch for all of the largest entities to follow suit. The more rapidly they occur the closer we might be - otherwise the non-studious will start to figure it out and the fallout will be immediate.
gigemJTH12
AG
my friend is high on $EBON in this sector
SoTXAg09
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Another day or two like today (miracles happen) and we might swing that last red dot on the squeeze to green, and THAT could be VERY powerful. Look at that consolidation.

It breaks my heart TTM_squeeze doesn't work on mobile TOS.
SpeedyAg90
AG
What a day !!! A Thank You to OA and everyone's input on this thread.
Net free on shares of WWR at $10
125% on WWR call spreads
In got in REI at 1.60
And have some MARA, SYN and DNN that is up.

Also in 2 weeks almost net free on SHMP, ran up 20% today. One that I can't wait till it goes on NYSE and goes to the moon
oldarmy1
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

It has options and could be forming the "W" sign on the dailies. I'm buying a spattering of shares across them all. If they have options I'll buy more since we can leverage our entries.
Bird Poo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

We need to uncover every single stock that has crypto exposure or ties, in any form. One by one these small stocks are going to explode. I know we have Crypto experts on here, so roll them out. Not the ones mainstream but ones that are flying under the radar. They will all have significant moves. I've lived through these paradigm shifts enough to know this is a uniquely huge opportunity.

Something else this points to long term I've said - the dollar is on the clock. It could be a year, it might be 10 but I've long thought the CCP and the globalists would eventually use a conversion instrument to de-throne the dollar. Imagine what that does to every citizen's bank account in this country, much less the global ripple effect on currency.

You want to reset the economic apogee of hard-working people? Take out the dollar as the global standard. I think I've been right on this since bringing it up over 3 years ago and I think the moves being seen by TSLA, AAPL and others prove the working thesis is spot on. Watch for all of the largest entities to follow suit. The more rapidly they occur the closer we might be - otherwise the non-studious will start to figure it out and the fallout will be immediate.
- MoneyGram (MGI)
- BitDigital (BTBT)
- SOS Online (SOS)
- MicroStrategy (MSTR)
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA)
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT)
- PayPal (PYPL)
- Square (SQ)
- Overstock (OSTK)
- The9 (NCTY)
- Sino-Global (SINO)
- 500.com (WBAI)
- Ault Global (DPW)
- CleanSpark (CLSK)
- Ebang (EBON)
- Canaan (CAN)
Ornithopter
AG
I think this is a really good thought and a little terrifying too.
Spaceship
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

It has options and could be forming the "W" sign on the dailies. I'm buying a spattering of shares across them all. If they have options I'll buy more since we can leverage our entries.

I bought EBON today too but it's been relatively flat so far.
FTAG 2000
AG
PearlJammin said:

oldarmy1 said:

- MoneyGram (MGI)
- BitDigital (BTBT)
- SOS Online (SOS)
- MicroStrategy (MSTR)
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT)
- PayPal (PYPL)
- Square (SQ)
- Overstock (OSTK)
- The9 (NCTY)
- Sino-Global (SINO)
- 500.com (WBAI)
- Ault Global (DPW)
- CleanSpark (CLSK)
- Ebang (EBON)
- Canaan (CAN)
Isn't TSNP one as well with their HMBL payment system?
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Maybe this is a starting point? Edited with possible better image.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
PearlJammin said:

oldarmy1 said:

- MoneyGram (MGI)
- BitDigital (BTBT)
- SOS Online (SOS)
- MicroStrategy (MSTR)
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT)
- PayPal (PYPL)
- Square (SQ)
- Overstock (OSTK)
- The9 (NCTY)
- Sino-Global (SINO)
- 500.com (WBAI)
- Ault Global (DPW)
- CleanSpark (CLSK)
- Ebang (EBON)
- Canaan (CAN)
Most all of these have options. We need the small caps....DPW size and below. BTW DPW looks good on the chart for a breakout and I bought a little extra.
Andy07
AG
Don't forget LBCC

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/crypto-craze-sees-long-island-iced-tea-rename-as-long-blockchain

oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Maybe this is a starting point?

Every one who knows how to look under the hood of a stock post 5 of these penny stocks as your assignment and report back. I'll take the last 5 on that list.

We nail this and I'm telling you everyone can change their financial outlook. We want to take this penny stock list and any others and drill down to the Top 10. If they have options they grade higher but not a knock-out if none.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Maybe this is a starting point?

Every one who knows how to look under the hood of a stock post 5 of these penny stocks as your assignment and report back. I'll take the last 5 on that list.

We nail this and I'm telling you everyone can change their financial outlook. We want to take this penny stock list and any others and drill down to the Top 10. If they have options they grade higher but not a knock-out if none.
Posted with better image on previous post. See edited as it may be more clear.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

spud1910
AG
BIMS O1 said:

Had 10,000 zom shares I sold for break even. Rode it down to a 60% loss, and when it got back even I bailed. Such is life, but this is starting to smart a bit!
I did similar, but put the money in CIDM so that helps.
oldarmy1
AG
Keep this to the forum, your family and friends. Instruct them it's not to be seen on social media; especially the dollar thesis.
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Gonna go ahead and ask this question cause I know I can't be the only one who doesn't know but...

What does this ripple effect look like? How does impact us simpleton hard working Aggies? I'm the Patriarch of my family and I will someday be tasked for being responsible in caring for my parents and my in-laws as they get older. These members live off pensions and have fixed incomes. How does this impact them? How can we be prepared?
ClutchCityAg
MGTI

Potential left goal post and a nice cup forming on this one

Let it ride
oldarmy1
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

MGTI

Potential left goal post and a nice cup forming on this one

Good chart for a penny stock
Pignorant
AG
I could be wrong, but the first symptom would be hyper inflation.

Gallon of milk would be $15.
59 South
AG
$TRIT has options
FJ43
BCII

One on the list. Will dig deeper.

Jimmy Conway
PearlJammin said:

oldarmy1 said:

- MoneyGram (MGI)
- BitDigital (BTBT)
- SOS Online (SOS)
- MicroStrategy (MSTR)
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT)
- PayPal (PYPL)
- Square (SQ)
- Overstock (OSTK)
- The9 (NCTY)
- Sino-Global (SINO)
- 500.com (WBAI)
- Ault Global (DPW)
- CleanSpark (CLSK)
- Ebang (EBON)
- Canaan (CAN)

AXXA is one too and Orlando put me on to this one way back on this thread and its cleaned up lately. But I don't know how much room is left for it to go up.
mazag08
AG
Pignorant said:

I could be wrong, but the first symptom would be hyper inflation.

Gallon of milk would be $15.
Or .000000001534 BTC
FJ43
On OA's assignment I have started on the first 5 under Penny Stocks on the list I provided. Just didn't want anyone participating to be doing double work with each other.

My list....

BCII
BIGG
BITCF
BITFY
BKKSF

Edit: Some of these are no longer listed. Will keep going.

Pignorant
AG
The real trigger would be when these corporations give their employees the option to be paid their wages in BTC.
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

$TRIT has options
And coming off a bottom.....good one!
Madagascar
AG
Not to get too far off the course of the thread but I've seen astrologers predict that we will soon see a showdown between the USD, the US, CCP/Yuan, and Bitcoin.

It is hard to think of a good plan of action should the economy go completely crypto. I will definitely be following your and the boards recommendations on how to adjust if it happens.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

BCII

One on the list. Will dig deeper.

Add to study list. Better get a running list with names of those who take on assignments. Look at that volume starting the move. Just as we would expect, based on what we are undertaking.
oldarmy1
AG
Madagascar said:

Not to get too far off the course of the thread but I've seen astrologers predict that we will soon see a showdown between the USD, the US, CCP/Yuan, and Bitcoin.

It is hard to think of a good plan of action should the economy go completely crypto. I will definitely be following your and the boards recommendations on how to adjust if it happens.
Well, the stars might be aligned or not but I'm taking it from a fiscal science outlook. It's what I would do if I had endless lust for power and control.
Rice and Fries
FJ43 said:

On OA's assignment I have started on the first 5 under Penny Stocks on the list I provided. Just didn't want anyone participating to be doing double work with each other.

My list....

BCII
BIGG
BITCF
BITFY
BKKSF
I'll take

LVNSF
BTCS
GAHC
BTBT
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I printed out the list. I know you said 5, but I'm going to do them all for my peace of mind, and will post when ready.

You may need to give me the rest of this week, as I have to manage my boys basketball and football practices, work and the like, but I plan to have it done by Sunday.
YNWA_AG
AG

XNET is cloud computing and blockchain tech stock out of china.

second glance: doesn't seem related to bitcoin. just a blockchain stock

At $6.7 a share and has options

Its currently filling gap from q4 2019 to 7.2.
Larger gap to 27 from Q$ 2016
First Page Last Page
Page 3152 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.