Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,050,563 Views | 231663 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by EnronAg
GasAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Net free WWR. If I have learned anything that is to be disciplined and leave emotions at the door.
khaos288
AG
Sanity check me here, if you would.

I have 500 shares of WWR.
I have sold 3 covered calls on 2/19 10$ strike
Stock is currently 10.85+
I can sell 2/19 10$ puts for 1.35

If I sell the puts
Stock finishes above 10$, I get called out of 300 shares, but keep 100% of the put premium
Stock finished above 8.65, but below 10$, I keep 100% of the call and put premium, and still get a discount on the 300 shares bc the stock is not below the delta of 10$ and the put premium 1.35
Stock finishes below 8.65, I keep 100% of call and put premium, and hopefully that combined it enough to offset the discount as I buy 300 shares from the sold puts below market value.
TriumphForks
AG
Might as well sell the Feb $15 WWR CCs to pay for my Valentine's dinner.
Mic Dropper
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I don't live far from REI HQ.

Given the Wolfcamp Shale news and their commitment to a stronger relative cost structure versus peers, I may have to pay them a visit.

They are next door to one of my recent startups I call on frequently.

What was the news?
FJ43
CIDM at $2.00
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BayAg_14
I don't smoke, but I feel like a need a cigarette after the action this morning.
TexasAg2017
AG
At what point do we start to think about rolling or averaging down on the AAPL FEB 145 calls?
leoj
AG
sts7049 said:

who defines what option strikes are available?

Market makers I believe
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

LUV, UAL, and DIS are all tearing it up today!

Was there some big news?

Newsflash: stonks only go up!
(Added some spxs march 35c this morning)
Brewmaster
AG
Colt98 said:

It's like the institutions are waiting to take appl up when they want spx over 4K.
Yeah I get this same feeling. as AAPL goes the market will go. No better KO punch to 4k than AAPL being released. I just hope my 2/19's don't evaporate.
Engine10
AG
leoj said:

I can't find the actual details on the $150 target. This analyst is the only one listed as covering the stock on $WWR's website and they have a $20 target as of Nov.

https://crystalequityresearch.com/2020/11/19/update-report-wes****er-resources-wwr-6/

I can't find the $150 target either, think that's a glitch. Half of the services don't even show Analyst coverage at all.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

CIDM at $2.00
AT $2.10 if a late entry for net free.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

evan_aggie
AG
Thanks to the person asking about RWBYF.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Geological survey may have underestimated how many barrels of oil could come from Wolfcamp.
cptthunder
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Geological survey may have underestimated how many barrels of oil could come from Wolfcamp.
Just a heads up that happens everytime they update the survey and also RING has no position in the Wolfcamp
gougler08
AG
The hit rate of my account (mostly coming from this board) has been astounding the last 2 months...I'm starting to take more profits and/or sell covered calls though as I think the correction is coming sooner rather than later now
evan_aggie
AG
gougler08 said:

The hit rate of my account (mostly coming from this board) has been astounding the last 2 months...I'm starting to take more profits and/or sell covered calls though as I think the correction is coming sooner rather than later now

Don't overlook that a fool can be right during a bull market. I'm probably a fool.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OSTK - march $150s going for $5 if you want to sell covered calls.
Shundere
After AAPL did the Model T today it is starting to wind up. Hopefully we can get a shot upwards before the close.
gougler08
AG
evan_aggie said:

gougler08 said:

Don't overlook that a fool can be right during a bull market. I'm probably a fool.
Same here! But the small cap plays that have just gone nuts for me is crazy and most of the ideas at least came from this board
Ags2013
AG
GasAg90 said:

Net free WWR. If I have learned anything that is to be disciplined and leave emotions at the door.

I went next free. Lost a few bucks waiting but i feel good about it.
wangus12
AG
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

CIDM at $2.00
Target was $3 right
gigemJTH12
AG
I would be very interested to know what kind of money this board would make collectively if AAPL shot up and hit the target in the next couple days
Maximus_Meridius
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I would be very interested to know what kind of money this board would make collectively if AAPL shot up and hit the target in the next couple days
From the sounds of it...$Texa$...
cptthunder
wangus12 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

CIDM at $2.00
Target was $3 right
Not sure if I ever saw an actual target besides going net free to start with but it looks like if it can hold over $2 then there could be some resistance around $2.25 and $2.50 from way back but then hopefully it starts going after that spike from last June
mazag08
AG
Those of you more in the know about WWR.

I own nothing.

I sold $5 Feb puts for $1.10
Bought them back last week for $0.55
Sold $7.5 March puts for $1.60.

Current net premium is $2.14

If I want to own this thing (I have FOMO), I could buy back my $7.50 March puts for $1.30 and sell Feb $10 puts for $1.45. Total net premium would be $229 and my net price for owning if put to me would be $7.71.

Would you make this move? Buy back the puts anyway and then just buy the stock at market? Hang tight with the puts and wait for retracement?
Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

OSTK - march $150s going for $5 if you want to sell covered calls.
you mean I shouldn't have sold the $70 covered calls 3 weeks ago?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
mazag08 said:

Those of you more in the know about WWR.

I own nothing.

I sold $5 Feb puts for $1.10
Bought them back last week for $0.55
Sold $7.5 March puts for $1.60.

Current net premium is $2.14

If I want to own this thing (I have FOMO), I could buy back my $7.50 March puts for $1.30 and sell Feb $10 puts for $1.45. Total net premium would be $229 and my net price for owning if put to me would be $7.71.

Would you make this move? Buy back the puts anyway and then just buy the stock at market? Hang tight with the puts and wait for retracement?
quite possible it pulls back into the 8s.
zag213004
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

gigemJTH12 said:

From the sounds of it...$Texa$...

BrokeAssAggie
Those calls not to be named are close to green again...
Method Man
Even if we have 2/19 calls?
FJ43
wangus12 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

CIDM at $2.00
Target was $3 right
It is at a resistance level now dating back to June. Then 2.34, 3.24 then a high of $6. For me I am net free and not going to plan to sell any further shares until I see how it moves here to/through the 2.34 then a cup completion at 3.24...ish.

ag94whoop
AG
definitely feeling the FOMO and FOBLO

ClutchCityAg
Lambo guy doing lambo guy things

Let it ride
gougler08
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Lambo guy doing lambo guy things

What a ******
First Page Last Page
Page 3147 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.