Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,793 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
MavsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just went net free on $QD
Method Man
Method Man said:

Need AAPL to rally
Puke and rally.
RenoAg
Newbie here. Got in on DNN at .805 this morning based on this thread. I understand I'm assuming all my own risk. Very small fish here. Lol. Yall have any recommendations on where to educate myself? Lots of stuff out there on how to trade but let's just say I'm skeptical of pretty much everything offered.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Price target on TSNP is $3?
Ags2013
AG
MBIO is doing well as of late. Back in the green on that one.
Rice and Fries
RenoAg said:

Newbie here. Got in on DNN at .805 this morning based on this thread. I understand I'm assuming all my own risk. Very small fish here. Lol. Yall have any recommendations on where to educate myself? Lots of stuff out there on how to trade but let's just say I'm skeptical of pretty much everything offered.

Start on page 1 and read through the entire thread. Thats a great start and it'll list some additional reading resources.
FJ43
WWR trying for $10. At 9.85 with high 9.94
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BrokeAssAggie
net free on MVIS, they are coming for my $15 calls next.
GigEmRangers75455
EGOC .007
Rice and Fries
FJ43 said:

They are doing the exact opposite of stop loss hunting haha. Going to have to roll more covered calls!
KY-AG 10
AG
$TSNP again today

What does this look like when it hits its wall and retracts?
Rice and Fries
MVIS quietly having itself a morning up to $14.
TecRecAg
AG
Hello there NVDA and SQ!
Ornithopter
AG
Aggies75455 said:

EGOC .007

Damn you Fidelity
LatinAggie1997
AG
C' mon $3
BrokeAssAggie
Everything ripping but AAPL, can't complain.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Rice and Fries said:

FJ43 said:

They are doing the exact opposite of stop loss hunting haha. Going to have to roll more covered calls!

KT 90
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Everything ripping but AAPL, can't complain.

was looking for a CLOV rebound today, but down so far.

McInnis 03
AG
They have come for the WWR $10 covereds.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ags2013
AG
DubFalls said:

Aggies75455 said:

EGOC .007

Damn you Fidelity
I got in eventually at $.0045. Still making money but damn could've been much more.
gigemJTH12
AG
question...how hard is it to move positions from one brokerage to another?

when I got into this I just started using Wells Fargo. And I have quite a few positions in there that I dont want to sell.

how difficult is it to move them to my TDA?
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I know I'm not OA, but anything you guys could do for this family, I'd appreciate it.

This is out of my New Orleans office. Email went out this morning. I've redacted a bit.

One of our XXXXX team members is in need. Natalie Bass who works in our New Orleans location just lost her husband to cancer and the ordeal she has endured starting last year and into this year is very saddening.

Last year prior to giving birth with their second child, Natalie and her husband David both contracted Covid. This made the birth experience very difficult as they both had to quarantine and could not be around their new born son. Also during this period David lost his job due to the pandemic and was then diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. He fought bravely but last week Doctors discovered the cancer had moved into his brain. Sadly he lost his fight with this horrible disease yesterday morning. David was 40 years young and leaves behind his wife Natalie and a two sons, 4 year old Benjamin and 11 month old Noah. I ask that you keep Natalie and her family in your prayers as she will need all the good that can come from that. Additionally, while we know that money will never replace the loss of a loved one, we have started a Go Fund Me account for those that would like to contribute to assist with all of the medical expense and other expenses that come with losing a family member. Please feel free to share this link with others who may be compelled to assist.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-bass-memorial-fund
gougler08
AG
This market is ridiculous right now...I need a few cooling off days to try and salvage some of these covered calls
ag94whoop
AG
I really thought we would see some CLOV momentum pick up this morning back to $14 but instead its showing its lazy ways and settling back to whatever support is easiest....now support has fallen from $14 to $12.5...its a waiting game for this one, but I am way too heavy on it. I was planning on taking profits a few times on it and its recession to this level is impeding my portfolio from expanding to new targets.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

Dumb question. I am somewhat new to covered call strategy and have never been "called out". Once WWR hits $10 will someone likely buy your contracts and your shares just disappear?
gougler08
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

Dumb question. I am somewhat new to covered call strategy and have never been "called out". Once WWR hits $10 will someone likely buy your contracts and your shares just disappear?
Almost always, it will not be called out until the day of expiration
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

Almost always, it will not be called out until the day of expiration

Ah ok.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03
AG
Not usually, for the most part, calls that are barely ITM will go all the way to expiration and may or may not even get exercised (if they bougth these at $2, breakeven for the buyer is $12/sh). It's just a line in the sand getting crossed.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Post removed:
by user
Mostly Foggy Recollection
$RUN runnin'
SpeedyAg90
AG
Ags2013 said:

DubFalls said:

Aggies75455 said:

EGOC .007

Damn you Fidelity
I got in eventually at $.0045. Still making money but damn could've been much more.

Must have missed it but what's the deal with EGOC?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Rice and Fries said:

RenoAg said:

Start on page 1 and read through the entire thread. Thats a great start and it'll list some additional reading resources.

This advice feels quixotic at this point. Maybe it's more reasonable to suggest reading the first thousand pages, then skip to the last couple days to a week and try and keep up from there, following quotes and replies on anything older than that to unravel the back story
GtownRAB
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I know I'm not OA, but anything you guys could do for this family, I'd appreciate it.

This is out of my New Orleans office. Email went out this morning. I've redacted a bit.

One of our XXXXX team members is in need. Natalie Bass who works in our New Orleans location just lost her husband to cancer and the ordeal she has endured starting last year and into this year is very saddening.

Last year prior to giving birth with their second child, Natalie and her husband David both contracted Covid. This made the birth experience very difficult as they both had to quarantine and could not be around their new born son. Also during this period David lost his job due to the pandemic and was then diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. He fought bravely but last week Doctors discovered the cancer had moved into his brain. Sadly he lost his fight with this horrible disease yesterday morning. David was 40 years young and leaves behind his wife Natalie and a two sons, 4 year old Benjamin and 11 month old Noah. I ask that you keep Natalie and her family in your prayers as she will need all the good that can come from that. Additionally, while we know that money will never replace the loss of a loved one, we have started a Go Fund Me account for those that would like to contribute to assist with all of the medical expense and other expenses that come with losing a family member. Please feel free to share this link with others who may be compelled to assist.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-bass-memorial-fund

Saved the link to donate tonight when I get home. Horrible to hear stories like this, the least we can do is give back and help. Sending prayers their way also.
First Page Last Page
Page 3140 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.