Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,081,429 Views | 231779 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
bigbass1170
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Are y'all selling any WWR as it makes these runs, or just holding everything until $15 PT?

I can't decide. It's sucks seeing these runs and then pull backs and not capturing any profit.

Selling 12.5 CC's on the rips and then buying back on the pullbacks.
cisgenderedAggie
Engine10 said:

Have a damn day $WWR!

I have covered shares that will take me net free if they exercise and others that are free to act on that I'm still accumulating. For the uncovered, I put a stop limit at $8 for 1/3 of them in case it comes down again. Then I'll buy back in around 7 to keep accumulating free shares. If I get shook out, too bad.
fastgreens
AG
$AACG entry point?

YNWA_AG
AG
MVIS $10
ag94whoop
AG
Leave it to me to buy into ONTX at the wrong time on a day CLOV crashes
Lol
gougler08
AG
MVIS said to hell w/ the cup and then consolidate, just going on through
leoj
AG
fightintxag13
AG
My $13 MVIS CC's better be safe...surely. I remember when I sold the Feb $10's on the first half of those shares thinking, "There's no way this stock goes up 65% in 6 weeks."
BrokeAssAggie
YNWA_AG said:

MVIS $10
Big volume coming in, new ATH
FTAG 2000
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Are y'all selling any WWR as it makes these runs, or just holding everything until $15 PT?

I can't decide. It's sucks seeing these runs and then pull backs and not capturing any profit.
Did some $12.50 covered calls.
FTAG 2000
AG
fightintxag13 said:

My $13 MVIS CC's better be safe...surely. I remember when I sold the Feb $10's on the first half of those shares thinking, "There's no way this stock goes up 65% in 6 weeks."
With you.
0708aggie
AG
Tricksy move on NLS?

McInnis 03
AG
NLS market maker gets ANOTHER punch in the face.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Look at the behavior of the 10m chart for today and yesterday and tell me some dude with repetitive behavior isn't calling the shots here.
fooz
agdaddy04
AG
McInnis 03 said:

With this being the case is it just a total crapshoot that things move as you expect?
OutlawAG04
FJ43 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

FJ43 said:

$AAPL is in a 30 minute squeeze that is about to fire long.
Thoughts on to buy more Feb 140s or Mar 150s?
your risk management!!
yeah yeah yeah I bought more.....risk.

FJ and 30k- you strictly on the feb 140 and March 150 for AAPL? I feel like I hit this with a shotgun and have it scattered across 140-145 during feb and 150-160 during March.
McInnis 03
AG
The MVIS pop is from a ZeroHedge article circulating that MVIS may be a WSB target soon, CBAT is on there too.
Brewmaster
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

your risk management!!

FJ and 30k- you strictly on the feb 140 and March 150 for AAPL? I feel like I hit this with a shotgun and have it scattered across 140-145 during feb and 150-160 during March.
I have Feb 19th 145's, but wish I had closer to the money. Shouldn't matter though if this thing rockets like OA and Dan expect it to.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

The MVIS pop is from a ZeroHedge article circulating that MVIS may be a WSB target soon, CBAT is on there too.
maybe 30K gets his 1000% gain.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Anyone know why QCOM took a nose dive today? All i can see is that a CITI analyst says that "the 5G upside is over." seems odd to drop 15% over that though.
BenRev09
AG
PLTR setting up daily engulfing candle but is it going to finish red or green...
ebdb_bnb
tsuag10 said:

Watching AAPL this week is going to give me a f/cking ulcer.
Sounds like your position is too big. Can't stress proper risk management enough. And like others have said, stop watching every tick.
McInnis 03
AG
agdaddy04 said:

McInnis 03 said:

With this being the case is it just a total crapshoot that things move as you expect?
Volume determines that. If the tide is rising, I don't care what kind of dam the market maker builds, he has to go with the flow. If it's just an average day up and down see saw, then the entities with the power (money) can call the shots.

I'm probably over thinking this along the lines of a Q conspiracy, but whatevs. It makes me feel better.
FJ43
OutlawAG04 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

your risk management!!

I am in the Feb 140s and the March 150s. I added before the squeeze up 30k alerted to. So for now was the right call. I generally try to stick with one strike per Monthly expiration but not saying that is right either.

I have about 16 long options plays going and 4 short for 20 total (was more earlier today). Those plus shares working is about all I can deal with. Maybe someday I will actually stick to my limits on things working at one time. But obviously it wasn't today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

jj9000
AG
BREwmaster said:

OutlawAG04 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

your risk management!!

I have Feb 19th 145's, but wish I had closer to the money. Shouldn't matter though if this thing rockets like OA and Dan expect it to.
What is Dan's PT ?
Colt98
AG
How about we don't talk about appl for 20 min and see what it does... some of you guys never played baseball
tsuag10
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

tsuag10 said:

Watching AAPL this week is going to give me a f/cking ulcer.
Sounds like your position is too big. Can't stress proper risk management enough. And like others have said, stop watching every tick.
You're exactly correct. At least I'm in shares and not calls. I'm definitely going to re-balance once AAPL cycles up where it's supposed to be.
La Bamba
AG
La Bamba said:

If you guys are looking at chinese names catching bids, check out BQ.
BQ (CHWY of China, ironic I know) broke thru chart resistance, came back and tested and is on the way up. Two bucks per share since I posted this one on 1/26. Buyer in the tape.
BrokeAssAggie
Here goes AAPL

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

agdaddy04 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Volume determines that. If the tide is rising, I don't care what kind of dam the market maker builds, he has to go with the flow. If it's just an average day up and down see saw, then the entities with the power (money) can call the shots.

I'm probably over thinking this along the lines of a Q conspiracy, but whatevs. It makes me feel better.
One more note on this....I had thought there may be a selloff this afternoon with PTON putting out earnings tonight. Many traders have no interest being in a stock that's experiencing a binary event. With NLS being close to it you could see similar. I wasn't sure it would, but could be playing a small part here.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
For AAPL I'm in 2/19 142 and 150 (plus a large share portfolio).

I have one contract of PINS that I was thinking of holding through earnings. I'm thinking of chickening out and taking the profit now.
McInnis 03
AG
MVIS gonna go again here with the NHOD
TecRecAg
AG
So close AAPL
Colt98
AG
Nice jinx... I swear
First Page Last Page
Page 3100 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.