Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,083,518 Views | 231802 Replies | Last: 18 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Engine10 said:

" Hindenburg Research Says It Has No Position In Clover Health" - just talking **** to screw w Chamath
Bet he cost them money last week with Game Stop.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
Trade idea:

If you want to take CLOV long or scalp it. That 12.5 put on the Feb19 is going to SPIKE on this opening. You may be able to sell it for some nice premium.
Method Man
I have a May call on CLOV so this report makes me nervous.
wanderer
Just came here to post this tweet.

Let hope their 'streak' continues....
Post removed:
by user
Madmarttigan
AG
I sold puts yesterday so this might hurt a bit on open woof
Formerly tv1113
Method Man
I stay nervous.
Engine10
AG
Thanks for the free $ on my CCs though Hindenburg, can prob buy those back today.
txaggie_08
AG
Of course I bought more CLOV PM today right before the Hindenburg article.

CLOV is my biggest holding right now, just going to have to let this ride and see what happens.
Madmarttigan
AG
Clov has a lot of retail interest and people pushing back just like MGNI so just wait it out. Fair amount of people posting on WSB and Chamath also had their backs on GME. Shorts should be the careful ones here could blow back up in their faces.
Formerly tv1113
gougler08
AG
I bought more CLOV at 12.50
FbgTxAg
AG
If AAPL is 137+ @ opening, look out.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Took a position in CPST. One week swing target. Earnings 2/9.

2000 shares in mid 11s.

13.5-14 target.

Risky one, but I like the renewables story here and it can move quick.

McInnis 03
AG
KERN and SKLZ going moonshot PM
La Bamba
AG
tv1113 said:

Clov has a lot of retail interest and people pushing back just like MGNI so just wait it out. Fair amount of people posting on WSB and Chamath also had their backs on GME. Shorts should be the careful ones here could blow back up in their faces.
Looking at CLOV, not super high short float and the option chain isn't suggesting ridiculous volume at max expiration. I wouldn't assume every name from Hindy, Citron or MW is going to result in GME just cause you have Chamath tweeting about it or even owning it.
wangus12
AG
Welp I think CLOV just shot my chance at being in the + margin for my first week lol
SquareOne07
AG
VALE a buy after massive settlement coming after dam collapse?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm going to use the clov news to buy back my feb 20 and 17.5 covered calls. I will wait for it to recover, and then I will do it again. Hindenburg publishes hit pieces that tend to not be factual and if they are, the hit pieces are overdramatized.

I'm also out of 3/4 of ONTX now.
Hondo.
oldarmy1: Can you add the info about your next seminar to your original post on this thread? I'd like to join the next one. I saw some info a seminar, but lost it within all of the recent posts/activity.
ProgN
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

HalifaxAg said:

SAVA over night, oof.

Buying opportunity? I'm sure that's gotta reverse
I flipped shares AH. Sold at $125 and reloaded at $95

(I am buying on the hype and that its volume has been increasing, but I am not as smart as the other guys in this thread)
I've been trading the hell out of it and it's been going well. I stair my buys as it drops and then have been riding the end of day wave.
ProgN
POWW up a $1
Colt98
AG
Bought some more clov this morning and will sell a few more 12.5 puts at open.
wangus12
AG
oproot said:

oldarmy1: Can you add the info about your next seminar to your original post on this thread? I'd like to join the next one. I saw some info a seminar, but lost it within all of the recent posts/activity.
This was posted yesterday.

BrokeAssAggie
WEI looking to make a move.
leoj
AG
$BLNK, $MARA, $PLTR all bullish setups this morning over on HP.
bigtoneag
AG
Maybe...I saw that in my Inside Metals email this morning.

Brazil's Vale seeks to draw line under rocky two years

Brazil's Vale SA said on Wednesday a multi-billion-dollar deal with authorities may be imminent and production may rebound this year, as the iron ore miner seeks to draw a line under two years dogged by sluggish production and complex legal negotiations. A dam containing mining waste burst in January 2019 at a Vale facility in the town of Brumadinho in Brazil's Minas Gerais state, releasing a torrent of sludge that killed some 270 people.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
My $CLOV thoughts:
There looks to be good support near the 100 EMA from the prices in September and the 150 EMA from early Dec and the upper end of the consolidation during June/July.

I have 400 shares and likely won't add there. I should have sold those when I first saw the report posted here, but was not able to access my account then. I will not be selling where the price is now. I also have Mar $17.5 calls.

I will be looking to add May calls ($15 or $17.5 strikes) likely in that 8:35 - 9:15 timeframe if this bounces. My plan is to wait for an apparent reversal and buy a first tier quickly and then load in a second tier once the reversal confirms.
CPDAggie10
AG
oproot said:

Go to his Twitter page. His pinned tweet is a link to the seminar.
Ornithopter
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

HalifaxAg said:

SAVA over night, oof.

Buying opportunity? I'm sure that's gotta reverse
I flipped shares AH. Sold at $125 and reloaded at $95

(I am buying on the hype and that its volume has been increasing, but I am not as smart as the other guys in this thread)
I've been trading the hell out of it and it's been going well. I stair my buys as it drops and then have been riding the end of day wave.

Bought some AVXL. It's already jumped a lot, but it is another Alzheimer's drug. Lotto play.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Anyone still in ONTX?

LOL

BOOM

(I'm not in it anymore, but congrats to those who are)
Still have my net free shares will help offset my qcom this morning.

My portfolio is very bipolar today
Just got an email for a reverse stock split for ontx. Why would stock be up on that?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
SquareOne07
AG
bigtoneag said:

Maybe...I saw that in my Inside Metals email this morning.

Brazil's Vale seeks to draw line under rocky two years

Brazil's Vale SA said on Wednesday a multi-billion-dollar deal with authorities may be imminent and production may rebound this year, as the iron ore miner seeks to draw a line under two years dogged by sluggish production and complex legal negotiations. A dam containing mining waste burst in January 2019 at a Vale facility in the town of Brumadinho in Brazil's Minas Gerais state, releasing a torrent of sludge that killed some 270 people.
Sounds like there's some immediate bad news followed by some potential good news...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Colt98 said:

Bought some more clov this morning and will sell a few more 12.5 puts at open.
I'll probably follow you in selling puts. I'll look for $12.5 strikes in Feb or Mar and see if $10 strikes out till May pay.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Wish I had bought options instead of shares in QS!
Ags2013
AG
Yikes CLOV still dropping.
ag94whoop
AG
CLOV is my highest % in portfolio so this drop really sucks. But I dont think it is a BAD spot.

Considering adding more to average down. Anyone else thinking this way?
First Page Last Page
Page 3088 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.