Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,707 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
TriumphForks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Think OSTK might be primed for a rip.
McInnis 03
AG
On NLS.....PTON reports tomorrow and NLS likely moves in sympathy. Bear that in mind.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Entering VEON at $1.65 here

Also, if CYBR could break $170 it has room to run
I have calls in to them but went ahead and pulled the trigger on June and September calls. Cheap! Sit at the bid

Look back at December on the June $2 calls. Over 10k of them
98PercenterAg
AG
I'm not giving up on NLS yet. Those Feb 19 calls have too much time for me to give up on them.
McInnis 03
AG
QQQ's want to fill that gap? I hope not.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
gigemJTH12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

I have calls in to them but went ahead and pulled the trigger on June and September calls. Cheap! Sit at the bid

for which one? VEON?
98PercenterAg
AG
TIGR calls looking great
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Seeking ALpha just put a $10 pt on ZKIN, stock halted at 3.75

This is the play that netted gains on SAVA.
Following. Let's ride again.
Post removed:
by user
FTAG 2000
AG
$TIGR

FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

for which one? VEON?
Yes VEON
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

leoj
AG
To be clear, I existed $NLS for now. Would like it to get back over $25. Hopefully that $23.3 is the intraday low.

Also, wtf was that $SQ candle?
frankm01
Tibbers said:

Have you guys heard anything about TSNP? Very very exciting startup. They are a fintech disruptor that aims a global footprint. They are similar to PayPal, square and Venmo; however, they are same day services backed via blockchain technology. They have basically created a better wheel. Using QR codes from vendors to customers they bypass the need for costly credit card machines and service, instead offering the entirety of sales in a 4.99 per month service. Zero startup costs for vendors to switch and is completely reliant on if customers have a phone. They are ahead of schedule and in 40 different countries as of this week. Think of avoiding bank transfer fees, monetary exchanges via country to country, and lessen the burden of fees to vendors for entry into the market. The app also allows you to rate vendors thereby circumventing the need for yelp or Google reviews as this would be an all in one platform. The best part is the team at the helm is really good and communicates their multi-decade goal and approach. Here is their last investor call. I really really like this company and it's only at .42. Just look at square or PayPal. They are at 249 a share. If this company does what they intend to do, I could see a similar rise to those levels over the decade. Anyway, here is the investor conference call, take a listen and see if they can convince you as they have convinced me:
https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call
I'm net free on TSNP and letting it ride. Aston04 brought this up in November, IIRC.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Clearly veon as cybr is pushing 170

This one (veon) reminds me of ttoo. Big nearly-LEAP options flow then a break. I'll accumulate as much of these june and sept $2c as i can around .25 as we get macro and sector slumps
CPDAggie10
AG
Man I gotta say after the OA seminar and him explaining the simplicity of the Model T, it's now so easy to recognize and it's everywhere and predictable...on all levels and in every direction.
FTAG 2000
AG
What are we doing with TIGR? I had $25 target in notes, but then what? Is this a short term play or hold?
Ornithopter
AG
AG 2000' said:

What are we doing with TIGR? I had $25 target in notes, but then what? Is this a short term play or hold?

That was an option play for Feb19 calls
Post removed:
by user
Brewmaster
AG
CastleRock said:

0708aggie said:

WTF just happened to NLS

Yeah ouch. Entered calls at $0.80.

I think OA's stop was 0.50, but I'm not ready to admit loss on this one :-D
just finishing forming a cup and handle if you ask me. I added more down here. Big cup and handle going back to Oct 20th or so.

I should've added more! doh!

and should've listened to myself on ONTX and VXRT. Would've been up 20% or more in both!
AggiePeeps06
AG
CLOV seems stuck in the mud around $14. Anyone still holding? I'm thinking about rolling all February calls to Mar or may
98PercenterAg
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

CLOV seems stuck in the mud around $14. Anyone still holding? I'm thinking about rolling all February calls to Mar or may
I'm holding on for dear life
AggiePeeps06
AG
What date and strike are y'all on?
0708aggie
AG
I tripled my holdings on the dip down.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Gotta admire the strength of the $14 support though!
0708aggie
AG
$NLS, 2/19 $30
AggiePeeps06
AG
McInnis 03
AG
$OGI $2.44 sent stock, $5 feb calls just got bought BIGTIM in a BIG way. They're $.30 now.

B&I Key:
deadbq03
AG
deadbq03 said:

QQQ double top?
Yep looks like it.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Thanks! In!
FJ43
CIDM in 1.40s
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

AgEE10
AG
fat finger? twice?
0708aggie
AG
WOW thats a big move. $OGI
deadbq03
AG
deadbq03 said:

deadbq03 said:

QQQ double top?
Yep looks like it.
Is talking to yourself perhaps not just a McInnis thing, but an '03 thing?

Discuss amongst yourselves.
jeremy
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Man I gotta say after the OA seminar and him explaining the simplicity of the Model T, it's now so easy to recognize and it's everywhere and predictable...on all levels and in every direction.
Man I wish the dang J.O.B. wasn't cutting into me getting into that seminar. I feel like I'm behind the 8 ball.
leoj
AG
0708aggie said:

$NLS, 2/19 $30

Re-entered with a higher size after it held there. Model T is 24.75. Going to have diamond hands here, the comment about $PTON giving it a push is something I hadn't considered, didn't realize when they reported.
First Page Last Page
Page 3068 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.