Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,498 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FYI $SAVA option chain now is HUGE all the way up to $110.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Oacr mentioned this one a while back as one of his penny holdings and it's up a lot of pennies since then! Orlando? Thoughts?
cageybee77
AG
Over 5.8 million people have Alzheimer's in the US alone.....I had no idea. I'm not buying Sava at these prices but it explains the enthusiasm for the stock/company.
Rice and Fries
cageybee77 said:

Over 5.8 million people have Alzheimer's in the US alone.....I had no idea. I'm not buying Sava at these prices but it explains the enthusiasm.

We think my FIL has it. Only 70 and showing signs. It's one of the worst.
cageybee77
AG
Sorry to hear.
Rice and Fries
Bought 5 more shares of ROKU here at $420, It looks like it's moving to reclaim $430 on the uptrend test.
Decay
AG
Signed up for the seminar and got my email. Woo!
TecRecAg
AG
cageybee77 said:

Over 5.8 million people have Alzheimer's in the US alone.....I had no idea. I'm not buying Sava at these prices but it explains the enthusiasm.
I'm with you, not buying at these prices. But I can tell you Alzheimer's took a toll on my grandparents. Hard to watch happen.
irish pete ag06
AG
I found SAVA a while back and owned it for $6ish per share... Sold in December for a 300% gain. What a deal.

Quick SNDL thoughts. Zack Morris just tweeted that he was not selling until over $2, so I would set up your limits accordingly. Also, This seems like a perfect "net free" stock to me. Weed should do well over the next 4 years and they are a company that seems to be in great shape according to the amateur DD I was able to do.
McInnis 03
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

I found SAVA a while back and owned it for $6ish per share... Sold in December for a 300% gain. What a deal.

Quick SNDL thoughts. Zack Morris just tweeted that he was not selling until over $2, so I would set up your limits accordingly. Also, This seems like a perfect "net free" stock to me. Weed should do well over the next 4 years and they are a company that seems to be in great shape according to the amateur DD I was able to do.
This probably means Zack will unload at $1.80
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Ouch. Underscores the power of net free!
AggieChemist
AG
advice on which cannabis etf to choose?
tsuag10
AG
AMC doin a thing pre-market....
trip98
AG
AggieChemist said:

MJ
Bought it last April and following it for a while. Yes it has a fee but pays dividend as well
There's also YOLO and one other. I quit filtering those once I decided on MJ
irish pete ag06
AG
NRD09 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

Ouch. Underscores the power of net free!
I had not become a regular at this thread yet.
McKinney Ag69
AG

irish pete ag06
AG
EXACTLY! Already set up my limit sell to go net free in the 1.70s.
AggieChemist
AG
trip98 said:

AggieChemist said:

MJ
Bought it last April and following it for a while. Yes it has a fee but pays dividend as well
There's also YOLO and one other. I quit filtering those once I decided on MJ
That was my plan, unless somebody here had a better idea.
McKinney Ag69
AG

wangus12
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I'm trying to grow $100 to $500. Need to follow this bad boy I guess
RigsTx
AG
Noob question - How do you calculate net free? Do you take into account any tax burden?
FJ43
BLNK moving
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

AgEE10
AG
don't blink
McInnis 03
AG
I found this to be a good quick read.

B&I Key:
Charlie Conway
wangus12 said:

Challenger 17 said:

if you want any tips growing $500 to $100 just dm me.
Hondo.
RigsTx said:

Noob question - How do you calculate net free? Do you take into account any tax burden?
I personally do not, but whatever makes you most comfortable.
Per book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", the goal is to get your original amount of money back out as quickly as possible then let the remainder grow on its own so you don't have to concern yourself with market fluctuations.
gigemJTH12
AG
I just know there is going to be a day where $CLOV makes a huge jump and never looks back.

hope its soon
BrokeAssAggie
RigsTx said:

No on tax burden. You are net free when you recoup your initial investments. Purchase 100 shares at $10, $1,000 initial investment. Sell 50 shares at $20, you are net free and now playing with house money.
wangus12
AG
Charlie Conway said:

wangus12 said:

Challenger 17 said:

if you want any tips growing $500 to $100 just dm me.
Figured I'd just throw in to GME if I want that
cgh1999
AG
I'm expecting to get called out of half my MGNI shares which I sold $40 cc when it was trading in the low 30's. Shares were net free. Not bad.

I also own some calls (4 contracts) with a strike + cost value of $20/share. These are June expiration, so if we're still at $40 or higher, I'll probably exercise to hold some more shares long term. I originally bought 8 contracts and sold the first four for a significant profit. What I have remaining in shares and calls could go to $0 and I would still make 100%+ return on my initial investment.

Thanks for this stock and for the education!!
leoj
AG
third coast.. said:

$VEON

is this a cup and handle going back to July?

Also a double bottom in the cup. Nice
RigsTx
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

RigsTx said:

No on tax burden. You are net free when you recoup your initial investments. Purchase 100 shares at $10, $1,000 initial investment. Sell 50 shares at $20, you are net free and now playing with house money.
Thanks for that.

I'm assuming it doesn't matter if I sell 50 shares for $20 or 75 shares for $13.33 as long as I recoup the initial 1k.

Do most mainly wait for the stock price to double or do they risk down by selling more shares and letting the remaining ride?

My fear is that I miss out on going net free because I wait for the stock price to double from my entry.
Touchless
AG
Can you let me know what you think of the chart below? I accidentally found it yesterday, but want more experience to tell me if it's a legitimate cup and handle or looks to be any sort of play off of it. I'm not sure if that big spike would constitute the beginning of the cup or if the first large selloff would instead.

McInnis 03
AG
BLNK may take off like a rocket here at open.

Entered into a reseller agreement, it was bull flagging for about 5 days, this could take it on a nice run. It's got room to run as it's ttrying to gap over supply zone.

B&I Key:
Hondo.
RigsTx said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

RigsTx said:

Thanks for that.

I'm assuming it doesn't matter if I sell 50 shares for $20 or 75 shares for $13.33 as long as I recoup the initial 1k.

Do most mainly wait for the stock price to double or do they risk down by selling more shares and letting the remaining ride?

My fear is that I miss out on going net free because I wait for the stock price to double from my entry.
Personally, my expectations are lower. There is a saying ... "pigs get fat while hogs get slaughtered".
First Page Last Page
Page 3065 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.