Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,280 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FJ43 said:

$VEON
Looking into this. Make break back up here. Just announced global partnership with Master Card to enhance digital financial services.

FJ and I chatted about this one. I'm making some calls this morning and will report back on it.
Ajollyag
Any of you waiting on a pullback on $POWW? Trying to find a good entry point and its up 6% premarket.
Post removed:
by user
FbgTxAg
AG
Sold all of my XL.

So prepare for the rip.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
FJ43
FbgTxAg said:

Sold all of my XL.

So prepare for the rip.
It won't rip until I sell mine so there is still time to get back in after a break from it..
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FbgTxAg
AG
Biotech/Pharma sector is on fire right now. Not much else.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
gougler08
AG
third coast.. said:

$VEON

is this a cup and handle going back to July?

I'd agree with that assessment
oldarmy1
AG
Sell a naked Put and either make some money or end up in lower. April $5's $1+. Ended bid at $1.20
spud1910
AG
I initiated a transfer of stock from RH to IBKR on January 29. It showed up after hours on February 2.
FJ43
#SNDL ladies and gentlemen. Getting some early volume
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

bought a bunch of feb 1.5C for a quarter yesterday so i sure hope it takes off
2,5M shares on the 1 Min at about $1.15.

Ags2013
AG
FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

Hopefully can break through that $1.20 resistance today
Ajollyag
oldarmy1 said:

Sell a naked Put and either make some money or end up in lower. April $5's $1+. Ended bid at $1.20

I dont know anything about option trading. Still a novice
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
Ags2013 said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

Hopefully can break through that $1.20 resistance today
Honestly I don't plan to really sell any for a while and would love for it to get to about $1.50ish and form a nice cup completion and handle. Build/base then run back up to about $3.50 and rinse and repeat. May go net free+ (again but on new shares) in between there some where.

It soaked up that offering the past few days so I like where its at. With marijuana surely to be a hot topic legislatively soon I think this may be a good play.

If I can dream $12 or bust.

gigemJTH12
AG
FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

so OA is in now
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ajollyag said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ah, i remember when i was a young lad and the hardest thing i experimented with was weed stonks. Don't worry you'll be yoloing fds in no time.
Come to think of it... maybe weed stonks are a gateway drug!
FJ43
Ajollyag said:

oldarmy1 said:

On the options chain sell a put per the above. You get the premium X 100 now and then are on the hook to buy the shares at the agreed strike (price per share).

Keep the premium or get a god entry price on shares is the game. You can always reverse this by buying it back.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Why? Earnings are 2/16 and they are expected to have their largest quarter and discuss their backlog/pipeline which will be its catalyst.

It should run into earnings at the very least.

XL is a long term hold IMO.
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

so OA is in now
Probably right here. Look at that wick and 7M shares on the 1 Minute.

2percent
AG
#ATOS i saw this and channeled all of my OA powers and the model T proves out once again. I think this one still has room to run if it continues to break resistance. tried to interpret option action and i think it has more potential.

Thanks OA for teaching me how to fish!
gigemJTH12
AG
I knew he loved reefer
FJ43
Off to meetings. Y'all have a great morning and keep the bears in check.

txaggie_08
AG
SNDL broke $1.20
Ags2013
AG
txaggie_08 said:

SNDL broke $1.20

McInnis 03
AG
Yes AMZN, YES! SLOW AND STEADY SUCKA!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
wangus12
AG
txaggie_08 said:

SNDL broke $1.20
Go little guy go
Colt98
AG
Looks like atlas guys are talking about cidm this morning. May get a bump
Red Red Wine
AG
Motley Fool article included this on SNDL this morning (any thoughts on MF? I usually do the opposite when people publish articles on what you should do (hyperbole yes, but mostly true - can't trust these shills man), but I trust the folks on here for their thoughts:

Sundial Growers
Penny stock Sundial Growers (NASDAQ:SNDL) is another cannabis company that investors should be adding to their no-go list in February (and likely well beyond).
Penny stocks and any public company with high short interest have been especially popular in recent months. That's why we've witnessed Sundial more than quadruple in value since early November. The aforementioned victories by Democrats in the U.S. haven't hurt, either, with investors speculating that Sundial will soon have an audience in the U.S. to sell its products.
The biggest problem with Sundial, much like Aurora Cannabis, is that it's drowning its existing investors in share issuances. In order to raise cash and pay down debt, Sundial executed a number of share offerings and debt-to-equity swaps that sent its outstanding share count skyrocketing higher. In fact, the company registered another $100 million share offering just last week. Although its cash situation has vastly improved in the past couple of months, the exponential growth of its outstanding share count offers investors little hope of substantial upside.

To add to the above, Sundial has consistently closed below $1 a share since mid-June. Companies that list on the Nasdaq exchange are required to maintain a minimum list price of $1. In other words, Sundial is at risk of being delisted unless it executes a reverse split. Generally, reverse splits are viewed by Wall Street as a sign of weakness.
If this still isn't enough reason to keep your distance, keep in mind that Sundial also happens to be in the midst of a business transition. Once focused on low-margin wholesale cannabis, the company is switching up its operating model to target retail. This switch won't happen overnight, as evidenced by the company's 46% decline in year-over-year net sales in the third quarter, and 36% net sales decline from the sequential second quarter.
With Sundial Growers nowhere near profitability, it's a speculative pot stock worth avoiding.
HoustonAg2014
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Yes AMZN, YES! SLOW AND STEADY SUCKA!

Do you think there is any chance my 2/5 $3,500 calls that I bought for $50 could be close to even this morning or did the IV crush completely take that chance away from me? I definitely want to just rid myself of them. I could have stood to make $200k if Bezos didn't announce his removal as I think the stock would be at $1,700 this morning without that...
leoj
AG
$NNDM and $ACB are bullish setups from HP this morning, both recently discussed in here.
gougler08
AG
Lots of pot stocks gapping up this morning...assume based on the US looking to legalize at the federal level

MVIS also going and is up above $8 now
backintexas2013
AG
Would like to see SQ break $230.

WWR up 2%.
gougler08
AG
CRBP also has shot up in the last hour, close to $3 now
First Page Last Page
Page 3064 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.