Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,884 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email sent to those on waiting list in here. There was a Matthew H, who's email got kicked back. If you're on here shoot me a PM and I'll update.
RigsTx
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Email sent to those on waiting list in here. There was a Matthew H, who's email got kicked back. If you're on here shoot me a PM and I'll update.

Just signed up. Looking forward to it!
Ornithopter
AG
RigsTx said:

oldarmy1 said:

Just signed up. Looking forward to it!

Same here!
Prophet00
AG
Signed up, and very excited since I couldn't get in the first round.
agdaddy04
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Just registered and paid, thanks!
oldarmy1
AG
Great. Let me know if you receive an acknowledgement receipt shortly. Stripe glitched last time and they had to send it out manually.
agdaddy04
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Someone needs to check the math here, but in May when APPHW warrants convert I think the warrant is $11.50. At current trading values APPHW is a $10 discount to APPH when you include the warrant value

I couldn't find those tickers on TDA
AgEng06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

In this time! I was on a hunting trip for the first sign up and missed it.
OE_Ag11
AG
I haven't seen one yet. Just FYI. Not sure how long it normally takes though
oldarmy1
AG
I can't fault you for that!
FbgTxAg
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

Interesting news. Let's ride

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-03/apple-to-invest-3-6-billion-in-kia-to-make-evs-donga-says

At this point I'm rooting for BAD news for Apple. No amount of good news moves the needle at all. I've got puts @ 126 & 127 for Friday. If it's gonna suck, then just get on with it.

(I'm 7 bourbons in - this isn't financial advice and so forth)
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
spud1910
AG
TChaney said:

FJ43 said:

spud1910 said:

OK, another question from a newb. My wife has a decent amount of CRMD. She is in biopharm with her career and thought it would do well. It has hovered between $4 and 9 for the last few months. Today it is at $11.99, which is great for her, but I can't find a reason why. Apparently it moved from the NYSE to NASDAQ today. Could that cause such a change or am I missing other news? IKBR is not letting me see the chart for some reason, even though I can see others fine. It tells me no historical data is available, so maybe I changed a setting.
Here is a quick chart from TOS. Sorry it was quick and no extension added past today. I see three analysts raised the PT from $20 to $35 today.

One other noteworthy tidbit. Back in December there was unusual call volume. Most was on Jan 15 21 10C
Maybe somebody new something?
Option volume is still pretty decent.

TC that is what I was thinking. The end of this month is a big date and maybe someone knows the news will be good.
Touchless
AG
NRD09 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Anyone got any tickers that they think are really oversold or are a safe +15-20% in the next month?

God i hope GOCO fits that criteria. VALE seems like a safe bet too
I actually converted all of my net free shares in VALE today to 2023 $15c leaps. Took down a small amount of additional profit, but it gave me 4x as many shares to control for the next two years. If this keeps progressing as expected, I'll make out a lot better this way. If VALE is above $19.51 by expiration date, then this made me more money. For every $2.50 in share price increase, I make an extra $375.
McInnis 03
AG
agdaddy04 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Someone needs to check the math here, but in May when APPHW warrants convert I think the warrant is $11.50. At current trading values APPHW is a $10 discount to APPH when you include the warrant value

I couldn't find those tickers on TDA

Type them in and hit enter. They're new after spac merge
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
D2F1D0
AG
A lot of AMZN call holders are going to learn a tough lesson tomorrow on IV and options premium, most likely.

1) I don't understand the implied volatility part. I thought volatility was good for options trading?

2) how does the options premium hurt different than say a call being actioned?

Suuuper noob here.
H-town ag
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Just signed up also. Looking forward to it.
FJ43
Looking but on a my cell. Thought on daily sheets I posted from a link unless I'm remembering it incorrectly. May have it on notes on my PC but check tomorrow.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

OE_Ag11
AG
Receipt just came through
kyledr04
AG
Signed up too, OA. Receipt came thru a few minutes later. Looking forward to it. Maybe I won't lose most of my account before then.
Ornithopter
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Great. Let me know if you receive an acknowledgement receipt shortly. Stripe glitched last time and they had to send it out manually.

Just got a receipt.
McInnis 03
AG
D2F1D0 said:

A lot of AMZN call holders are going to learn a tough lesson tomorrow on IV and options premium, most likely.

1) I don't understand the implied volatility part. I thought volatility was good for options trading?

2) how does the options premium hurt different than say a call being actioned?

Suuuper noob here.

When you're buying options, high IV is not good, it makes them expensive. Before earnings many times iv is high, because there is a major unknown. You're paying premium for the unknown. When the earnings are released, the unknown is known and the IV drops, crushing the premium.

The day before an ER you may buy a far OTM option for $10. Say the stock moves on your direction in a big way but just under your strike, you may be in the hole with an $8 option even with the move because of the IV crush.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
Monywolf
Thanks. I check ARKs trades every day and just can't remember a CLOV purchase, much less consecutive days. I want it to be true!

Hope you are seeing something I'm not.
agdaddy04
AG
Very strange but works now. Tried that on Monday and wouldn't take.
bigbass1170
AG
oldarmy1 said:

My ****ty offshore internet connection didn't have enough juice to get me to the sign up page. Got the wife to sign me up and just got the receipt. Looking forward to it!
gig em 02
FJ43 said:

Looking but on a my cell. Thought on daily sheets I posted from a link unless I'm remembering it incorrectly. May have it on notes on my PC but check tomorrow.
You can see all their holdings on the website.

https://ark-funds.com/wp-content/fundsiteliterature/holdings/ARK_GENOMIC_REVOLUTION_MULTISECTOR_ETF_ARKG_HOLDINGS.pdf
Spaceship
AG
FJ43 said:

AgsnFly said:

FJ43 said:

AgsnFly said:

Just Checking in here. Been busy with my commodity trading busines and unable to follow. Can someone provide a short list of the any new stocks to the thread that are being targeted here the last few days. If all OA picks that is fine - just want to be in the loop. thakss in adavance and gigem
UWMC
BFT
KIQ
WWR
CLOV

Those are a few off the top of my head. All these are OA targets as well.
Thanks. In WWR but will check on the others. Much appreciated. Bought atm puts on GME yesterday so just want to follow up with anything that is looking good here.
I might check BFT first. Spiked after hours today with 125k share volume on the 1 minute and didn't pass the Model T retracing Melted back up. Got some CNBC press this evening. It may run tomorrow and may get a start premarket if it looks good to you.

CLOV is hanging around 14 now but don't think it will be for long. Good options chain to sell covered call or puts against. I think ARK has been buying it.

UWMC is LIDAR tech. Upside here and an OA pick he likes.

KIQ just look at the charts. No selloff today and mostly shaking out weaker hands. Too much volume and goal posts to ignore. You'll notice s long wick after hours down to .71 that looks a little like stop hunting.

UWMC is a residential mortgage company, not LIDAR fyi
Baby Billy
AG
Cmonnnnnnnnn aapl
wanderer
IPWR

Model T on the daily as it broke out today. Up 11% today (and another 10% AH). Huge volume back on 1/21. Ripster seems to also be heavy in on this ticker. Thoughts?

Touchless
AG
gig em 02 said:

FJ43 said:

You can see all their holdings on the website.

https://ark-funds.com/wp-content/fundsiteliterature/holdings/ARK_GENOMIC_REVOLUTION_MULTISECTOR_ETF_ARKG_HOLDINGS.pdf
Lol...I only have one of their holdings I believe. IOVA, which I've never seen mentioned on here I don't think unless I happened to do it. I've had it since like 2012 though. It's been on a great run and I think they'll likely have some more information on it soon. It dipped hard in early October because they announce a delay in a filing with the FDA as they couldn't agree on terms needed for the stage 3 trial, but it rebounded pretty quick after that.
Post removed:
by user
tsuag10
AG
Signed up for the seminar, but there's a chance I might not be able to attend the live call.

Is there anyone here that has only experienced the recording of the previous seminar and is willing to share your experience?
backintexas2013
AG
ehrmantraut said:

Cmonnnnnnnnn aapl

Amen. Would love a run tomorrow.
lobwedgephil
I don't believe the recording has been released yet.
FbgTxAg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

ehrmantraut said:

Cmonnnnnnnnn aapl

Amen. Would love a run tomorrow.

If it would just run to 137 I'd be above my avg in and wouldn't mind selling off a chunk...

Market Makers totally controlling it right now.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
First Page Last Page
Page 3062 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.