Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,410 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Baby Billy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Get back to $382 and we can start watching for the next hedge moved out to April now. The March sure did their job!

These futures hold and AAPL is going to rip some shorts up today.$137.30 area is Model T and it could stage after achieving that but you have to think the macro energy would create a frenzy at some point.

Whether it was GME hedge fund losses forcing liquidation on AAPL as rumored or just a post earnings pullback that got caught up in the macro market selling, AAPL should get rewarded for crushing earnings.

They're offer of billions in bonds, something they have a history of good use thereof, includes buying back their own stock, as a great investment in themselves.

It sets up a perfect storm to take our call options from the abyss to bliss.
What are you thinking for the next SPY hedge with todays relative strength? April $345 or so?
ClutchCityAg
Touchless said:

oldarmy1 said:

Get back to $382 and we can start watching for the next hedge moved out to April now. The March sure did their job!

These futures hold and AAPL is going to rip some shorts up today.$137.30 area is Model T and it could stage after achieving that but you have to think the macro energy would create a frenzy at some point.

Whether it was GME hedge fund losses forcing liquidation on AAPL as rumored or just a post earnings pullback that got caught up in the macro market selling, AAPL should get rewarded for crushing earnings.

They're offer of billions in bonds, something they have a history of good use thereof, includes buying back their own stock, as a great investment in themselves.

It sets up a perfect storm to take our call options from the abyss to bliss.
What are you thinking for the next SPY hedge with todays relative strength? April $345 or so?
Let it ride
Colt98
AG
One thing to remember about Deere is a large portion of their business is commercial work. My buddies that own a very large construction company that developed subdivisions and commercial space use 75%Deere equip and the other is cat. He says they aren't the only one.
gigemJTH12
AG
thinking of loading up on KIQ before the bell for a pop AH/tomorrow...thoughts?
McInnis 03
AG
Deere may be benefiting from this force-thru of this Coronavirus stimulus $1.9T deal to be honest? Wasn't there some infrastructure slipped in there?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Colt98 said:

One thing to remember about Deere is a large portion of their business is commercial work. My buddies that own a very large construction company that developed subdivisions and commercial space use 75%Deere equip and the other is cat. He says they aren't the only one.
I rent equipment for a living, Cat is the market leader. I would say Deere, Komatsu, Kobelco and Case are all about equal after that. "operators" prefer cat because of its name.
LarryL
McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Touchless said:

gigemJTH12 said:

motion to have talking about $SAVA on this board banned as it is not good for my chronic FOMO
Seconded.
When was SAVA mentioned. What did you all get in at?
Most got in at $18-$19. I heard it come across the benzinga squawk that Seeking Alpha put a $1XXX price target on SAVA due to their alzheimers drug. They released data on phase 2 today that was really really good.

EDIT: Nvm, just jumped to 2.25

Why would a 20 Jan 23 30/35 Call Vertical only be going for between .50 and $1 debit right now?!
Fireman
AG
Amen brother. Amen. Have several $139 Feb 19Cs, and it's about to be abandon ship time.
agdaddy04
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Was just about to ask this same thing
Rice and Fries
agdaddy04 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Was just about to ask this same thing
Needs to close above $0.82
Colt98
AG
I agree. Cat is number one. Was told Deere service is by far the best. That's why they use them so much.
agdaddy04
AG
so would you not add to the position at all at this point before close? what's the significance of them closing above .82?
Rice and Fries
agdaddy04 said:

so would you not add to the position at all at this point before close? what's the significance of them closing above .82?
We are currently on the $0.805 model T basis - if you look at a Daily 5min chart, at 10:35AM central, you'll see the Model T high end and low end range.

Anyways, closing above $0.82 would be breaking the model T trend to the upside.
McInnis 03
AG
StrawberryFields said:

McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Touchless said:

gigemJTH12 said:

motion to have talking about $SAVA on this board banned as it is not good for my chronic FOMO
Seconded.
When was SAVA mentioned. What did you all get in at?
Most got in at $18-$19. I heard it come across the benzinga squawk that Seeking Alpha put a $1XXX price target on SAVA due to their alzheimers drug. They released data on phase 2 today that was really really good.

EDIT: Nvm, just jumped to 2.25

Why would a 20 Jan 23 30/35 Call Vertical only be going for between .50 and $1 debit right now?!
Because the spreads are terrible. You likely won't get filled on those. If you look at the actual Bid/Ask chain, the 30 is bid at 43 and asked at 48, the 35 is bid at 42 and asked at 47. The price you see is the difference of the "MARK" (the avg of the bid/ask) but if you really tried to conduct the trade you'd likely never get filled at that price.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
SteveKav just pointed out a strange 30c sweep for 2/12 on VXRT. It's only $170K so it could be nothing, but it's THE highest strike on the board and $9 OTM.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
SNDL 540 mil candle at 9:40 am central, whoa!
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

Where are you seeing this?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Touchless
AG
Rice and Fries said:

agdaddy04 said:

We are currently on the $0.805 model T basis - if you look at a Daily 5min chart, at 10:35AM central, you'll see the Model T high end and low end range.

Tightening wedge here. Could pop either way, but I'm thinking it will go up. Possibly after hours as well.

jbeck3487
AG
On the farm dealership side of things for Deere, I know some farmers that are looking to switch from Deere to other companies (mainly Case IH) due to the decrease in quality of costumer service.

I'm not saying that's going to move the share price in any way.
FJ43
Touchless said:

Rice and Fries said:

agdaddy04 said:

Tightening wedge here. Could pop either way, but I'm thinking it will go up. Possibly after hours as well.

I like your thinking. Up. Not down. Up.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
OE_Ag11 said:

$BLNK 3month chart. looks like every time it gets to the 21day avg it explodes. should I wait another day to see if it reverses or what would the play be?

I ended up picking up a few contracts of the Feb 60s.. Cost basis at $3.30. Gonna give it a whirl for breakout here.

leoj
AG
Definitely worth a shot I think. Has had huge daily ranges
jbeck3487
AG
Potential stair step wedge pattern on the 5m NFLX chart. I can see it push back down to support around 549
Spaceship
AG
Is this bad?
Charlie Conway
Fireball is putting it lightly
george1992
Spaceship said:

Is this bad?

Sounds like you would be the expert on this. What are you thinking?
Willie Lane
It was not unexpected.
YNWA_AG
AG
txaggie_08
AG
AMZN falling pretty hard headed into earnings. People scalping gains?
wangus12
AG
Willie Lane said:

It was not unexpected.
Looked like 2nd Engine failed to light on the flip so Engine carried it to far when gimbling. I think SpaceX is just glad to have SN9 off the pad. SN10 is already sitting there ready to go
FJ43
leoj said:

Definitely worth a shot I think. Has had huge daily ranges
BLNK - Yeah after looking at the charts i thought worth a whirl. Didn't go deep but did just pick up a few more here at $3.15.

Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

Where are you seeing this?

Its probably a dark pool buy. It shows up in an app I have "my stocks portfolio " ,cheesy name but solid app for android. Correction, it was 564 mil green bar. Wowser!
aggies4life
AG
$SLS with a big move. Anyone know why?
cptthunder
Our friend SLS from back in Dec is getting another run today incase some one got stuck holding some bags
First Page Last Page
Page 3057 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.