Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,414 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
third coast.. said:

Yea. That is brutal. And the notifications. Woof. Notifications are the worst.
Notifications are easily turned off. Or turn so only when you are mentioned it notifies you.

Categories make it way easier to find exactly what you want rather than searching through 3000 pages of 35 posts.

Quick, find the goalposts explanation here. Kind of difficult.
Find it there, click on education and there it is.

Which of the 3044 pages is the price target of WWR on? There's been a thousand posts on WWR on Texags.
Or click the Price Target thread.
Cartographer
Can't wait. I've got levels and big potential ahead. Beta names are finally setting up with great actionable pivots. ROKU, NVDA, SQ, TSLA.

Let them confirm and we've got a chance at a great day.
oldarmy1
AG
If you joined on NLS calls I think we should think in terms of tiers. If your new to options and in OR in a capital build mode (smaller equity) then I'd say $1.75 should your exit.

If you are intermediate growth group then tier 2 would stretch to achieve $1.90.

Tier 3 is well capitalized then I'd sell 50% and $1.90 and hold for $2.35 on remainder with a stop out at $1.70.
oldarmy1
AG
Guitarsoup said:

third coast.. said:

Notifications are easily turned off. Or turn so only when you are mentioned it notifies you.

Categories make it way easier to find exactly what you want rather than searching through 3000 pages of 35 posts.

Which of the 3044 pages is the price target of WWR on? There's been a thousand posts on WWR on Texags.

I'm going to have one of my call center agents go through this thread and peel out all my posts and then go through and strip down the ones that would be categorized as "instructional". Then will do same for those who have posted links or instructional charts.

We can post those on a new thread, and add to it as a resource space. We wouldn't want any replies on that thread. Think that would help?
David_Puddy
AG
Guitarsoup said:

third coast.. said:

Yeah you just go mute the rooms you want to not get notifications on on. I'm mainly concerned with the swing trades so that's the only one I'm leaving on
FbgTxAg
AG
The man NEVER Sleeps!!!
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Guitarsoup
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Guitarsoup said:

third coast.. said:

I'm going to have one of my call center agents go through this thread and peel out all my posts and then go through and strip down the ones that would be categorized as "instructional". Then will do same for those who have posted links or instructional charts.

We can post those on a new thread, and add to it as a resource space. We wouldn't want any replies on that thread. Think that would help?
Yes, I could create a space just for that and have you the only person that can post there, but have everyone else be able to read it, I think. I created one for that purpose. I believe anyone can see it, but only you and a few designated people can post to it.
irish pete ag06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Guitarsoup said:

third coast.. said:

It absolutely would. I was considering doing this myself and had actually started, but was making very slow progress.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
wanderer said:

Let's create a discord group so that all the content and activity can be housed in one place......goes on to create 10-15 different groups within the discord channel.

Just kidding....kinda

It'll be 50 threads before premarket opens tomorrow.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Guitarsoup said:

third coast.. said:

That's an excellent idea, and with new visitors to your thread growing, I think it would be beneficial for greener traders/investors as a reference point. It'd be really cool if Brandon could lock it, except for only your posts, kinda like an OA tutorial and crash course.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Thanks for posting that, by the way. I spent a couple hours the other day digging through all the mentions over the last few years on this thread and that post....and I still don't really get what's going on with that indicator.
Touchless
AG
Guitarsoup said:

oldarmy1 said:

Guitarsoup said:

third coast.. said:

Yes, I could create a space just for that and have you the only person that can post there, but have everyone else be able to read it, I think. I created one for that purpose. I believe anyone can see it, but only you and a few designated people can post to it.
Should call it, "OA's safe space" since he can't be harassed by anyone in there.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Bind that and sell it next you Carter's book at B&N.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Futures frozen in that 3790 area. Probably breaks upside at globex open.
FJ43
Morning gents! All I can say is wow what a community all trying to support one another. Woke up to a ton of posts and will for sure go back and read each and every one before the regular open.

Futures green, let's trade.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
Get back to $382 and we can start watching for the next hedge moved out to April now. The March sure did their job!

These futures hold and AAPL is going to rip some shorts up today.$137.30 area is Model T and it could stage after achieving that but you have to think the macro energy would create a frenzy at some point.

Whether it was GME hedge fund losses forcing liquidation on AAPL as rumored or just a post earnings pullback that got caught up in the macro market selling, AAPL should get rewarded for crushing earnings.

They're offer of billions in bonds, something they have a history of good use thereof, includes buying back their own stock, as a great investment in themselves.

It sets up a perfect storm to take our call options from the abyss to bliss.
oldarmy1
AG
Trimmed some BCRX premarket.
Rice and Fries
Oa1, anything of note to you on CCIV? Is it institutional trading on this uptrend? All I can think of for the rise is just the lucid ipo rumor mill.
59 South
AG
There's 3800 on futures.

I just read all the 200+ posts since I went to bed last night. Not that my opinion should be valued, but since 30k asked, I'll try to post my thoughts in a bit before most of you guys wake up.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

There's 3800 on futures.

I just read all the 200+ posts since I went to bed last night. Not that my opinion should be valued, but since 30k asked, I'll try to post my thoughts in a bit before most of you guys wake up.

So I've realized that if you want to check market activity early in the premarket session, just have a newborn as he has a built in alarm clock for 3-4 AM
FJ43

KIQ

Trend is right. Yesterday was over 4X highest volume day in past year. Consistent pattern on continuation. Maintains 8 & 21 day with each spike. Wouldn't be surprised to see some regrouping/basing here after yesterday's run up. I guess ideally we claim the $0.98 level and complete a long term cup formation then a handle forms. FWIW that upper light blue line is the top of the Bollinger Bands. Each time it runs out it comes back in as depicted on today's premarket.

Red candle at end is premarket today.

Of course after yesterdays volume I would love to see continuation but who knows.

I think patience may be needed here and not panic. If it loses $0.71..ish or the 8 & 21 day then I am out.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
59 South said:

There's 3800 on futures.

Morning 59....

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Get back to $382 and we can start watching for the next hedge moved out to April now. The March sure did their job!

These futures hold and AAPL is going to rip some shorts up today.$137.30 area is Model T and it could stage after achieving that but you have to think the macro energy would create a frenzy at some point.

Whether it was GME hedge fund losses forcing liquidation on AAPL as rumored or just a post earnings pullback that got caught up in the macro market selling, AAPL should get rewarded for crushing earnings.

They're offer of billions in bonds, something they have a history of good use thereof, includes buying back their own stock, as a great investment in themselves.

It sets up a perfect storm to take our call options from the abyss to bliss.
An APPL run would make me smile. Let them lead the way.

Glad you referenced keeping an eye out for future SPY puts. I run a bit more paranoid these days with this market.

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
AAPL at $135.75 premarket

FJ43
third coast.. said:

So we both have UVXY. Did you sell any when it approached 15? This is my first time with hedges and I feel like I threw away money just holding it there. I'm still up in it and if it looks like we are going to continue up it would seem to make sense to sell and get back in lower again.
No I am approaching those as shares I just have and forget about. Sort of like sunk cost on insurance. If we have some larger quick correction we will be glad they are in place. It is easy to watch how quickly they go up and down so they are doing there job. I will look to add 30k's favorite SPXU shares today while the market is up and the entry is lower. Then 'forget' those. Hedging to me is like paying for insurance. Hate doing it but never regretted it when I needed it.

Hardest part for me is knowing just how much to keep in my portfolio continuously then supplemented by SPY puts and other shorter term hedges.

Maybe OA will cover this in one of his advanced seminars.

Hint - That was for you OA

McInnis 03
AG
Cathie buying into DKNG sure woke it up. Now we see if there is going to be continuation there....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Post removed:
by user
AgEng06
AG
If MGNI stays over $40 I think I'm going to liquidate most of my remaining net free position. I could use that cash in new trades these days it seems.
zag213004
AG
gougler08 said:

59 South said:

There's 3800 on futures.

So I've realized that if you want to check market activity early in the premarket session, just have a newborn as he has a built in alarm clock for 3-4 AM

I'm here with ya times 2
FJ43
CLOV
Citi initiated coverage on CLOV with a Buy and Price Target of $19.

FJ43
CIDM up 7+% premarket. Could be wrong this just feels like it is going to take another jump. We are right about cup completion and handle already formed. Recent large volume forming the handle.

Then $1.80, $2.34 then $3.24 is what I see.

BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

CLOV

Up over 5% with some good volume pre market.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Cathie buying into DKNG sure woke it up. Now we see if there is going to be continuation there....

It should, been looking for over $56 for the past few days
Spaceship
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

FJ43 said:

CLOV

Up over 5% with some good volume pre market.

Don't get it excited, it will open nice and green and then tank the rest of the day...
First Page Last Page
Page 3044 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.