Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,297 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jbeck3487 said:

David_Puddy said:

Can any of you chart experts take a look at CYDY? They've got some ground breaking potential on HIV & Covid in phase 3 of testing
The daily chart on CYDY has some great examples of break out moves and wedge consolidations before the next break out. Looks like a break out today. I would wait for a wedge to form otherwise you're chasing the break out. It could run back to 10 or the move today could be it. It broke the high from 12/22 so 10 looks like the next resistance.

That my 2 cents worth (literally all it probably worth).

Edit: corrected typo

Very much appreciated!
Brewmaster
AG
SNDL gaps, what we got?

I see 1.50's first (tomorrow?!), then on to 2.00, then 3.85 these dips after hours are gifts!

Agsrback12
Anybody looked at BLDV? If so, thoughts?
Colt98
AG
I'll take that!
HalifaxAg
AG
GiggityGoo13 said:

Figure since I made my first post on this thread I better say hello. Been following for awhile now and love seeing the camaraderie amongst everyone. I missed the first seminar but looking forward to joining in the future. I'm fairly educated on options through the Series 7 and finally putting that to practice for myself after following this thread (Thanks OA). No longer in finance as I've moved to Federal Law Enforcement. I look forward to learning from you all!
Nice try ATF, all my shares are at the bottom of the lake!

Gig'em and welcome!
McInnis 03
AG
Super duper quiet it feels like. Maybe with the MEME stocks fading everyone is waiting on the beast (AMZN) tomorrow.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
E
AG
This was a first. I let a spam risk call go to voicemail and it was from a lady who sounds 100yrs old and smokes a pack a day letting me know about the upcoming vote on ONTX.
Ags2013
AG
BREwmaster said:

SNDL gaps, what we got?

I see 1.50's first (tomorrow?!), then on to 2.00, then 3.85 these dips after hours are gifts!

Cha-Ching
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Look at that gap on CRBP. Bought in at 2.20

FJ43
David_Puddy said:

Can any of you chart experts take a look at CYDY? They've got some ground breaking potential on HIV & Covid in phase 3 of testing
Quick chart on a couple things. Big volume spikes back to March but hasn't had continuation historically other than the June ramp but ultimately came back below prior level.. I think I would wait to see if this bases at the new level before entry. It may come back to the $6 area before another push but looks to have good support about $4.70ish. Will need continued volume in my opinion to break and hold the $7.19 line then to $10.00. Just my quick thoughts anyway.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Lot of open space back to $6.40ish. Not to mention those volume days north of 30M
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

gougler08
AG

Holy hell, also gapping up after hours
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
close below 3775 was meaningful folks.
DavysApprentice
AG
I am a long time lurker of this thread and wanted to give you a shout out Brew.

I have been wanting to get my feet wet selling and buying options but am a small timer right now and don't really Feel like I have enough shares of the bigger stocks to sell covered calls. I also knew I wouldn't really learn it until I practiced it myself.

Upon seeing your post this morning about SNDL having weekly options I bought 100 shares at $1.00.

I then bought two feb 12 $1.5 dollar calls at $0.25 (set one to sell at $0.5 today that did not end up selling by the end of the trading period) and sold a feb 5 $1.00 put at $0.18.

I did all that this morning and just looked now and it seems it was a good call so far. Of course no one knows what will happen but practicing calls with a stock this cheap is a good way to go if you want to learn.

Thanks again!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Yes it was. Added to the weekly downside EOD.
bigcat22
AG
AMC is taking a beating AH. Yikes
McKinney Ag69
AG

I don't understand CRBP. Why the giant plunge in September?

ClutchCityAg
$30,000 Millionaire said:

What makes it meaningful?

I have been following the Mancini guy (twitter account with great levels on S&P) who was saying today that holding 3720 and then chop between 3720 and 3770 area would be good signs for further move up in coming days.

Thanks for your added input, always looking for more good analysis
Let it ride
Brewmaster
AG
Agsrback12 said:

Anybody looked at BLDV? If so, thoughts?
no good opinion... this is a tough one to chart really. On the hourly it has a nice rounded bottom going back a couple days, but it looks to have lifted off now. It has filled back to 2017 highs. If you are long from much lower, great! but I might not personally chase it here.
HalifaxAg
AG
For you TD Ameritrade users, I'm trying to sell a couple calls on some WWR that I already own the underlying stock.

Just confirming, because I've never done this, I would choose "sell to close" right?

If called out, they would just take my existing 200 shares right?

There is another box there about making it a covered call, but that opens a whole new screen that I get lost on.
Ornithopter
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I don't understand CRBP. Why the giant plunge in September?

Trials failed for lenabasum.
AgEng06
AG
If you're doing covered calls, you want to sell to open. If you're closing calls you bought, then yes, you want to sell to close.
mazag08
AG
Covered calls - sell to open
Selling your buy call positions - sell to close.
cptthunder
Goalpost on NAK?
Got in earlier today and sold some CCs on 3/4 of the shares but this could be interesting
Thanks McInnis for bringing this one up
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

What makes it meaningful?

I have been following the Mancini guy (twitter account with great levels on S&P) who was saying today that holding 3720 and then chop between 3720 and 3770 area would be good signs for further move up in coming days.

Thanks for your added input, always looking for more good analysis

Close below 21 EMA

Brewmaster
AG
DavysApprentice said:

I am a long time lurker of this thread and wanted to give you a shout out Brew.

I have been wanting to get my feet wet selling and buying options but am a small timer right now and don't really Feel like I have enough shares of the bigger stocks to sell covered calls. I also knew I wouldn't really learn it until I practiced it myself.

Upon seeing your post this morning about SNDL having weekly options I bought 100 shares at $1.00.

I then bought two feb 12 $1.5 dollar calls at $0.25 (set one to sell at $0.5 today that did not end up selling by the end of the trading period) and sold a feb 5 $1.00 put at $0.18.

I did all that this morning and just looked now and it seems it was a good call so far. Of course no one knows what will happen but practicing calls with a stock this cheap is a good way to go if you want to learn.

Thanks again!
Outstanding! credit to for McInnis and the many ways to skin a cat or buy or sell stock.

Jet Black
Glad I got out of amc when it was north of 14.
FJ43
Update to last CIDM chart.

Pretty good move out of it today (last candle). Most of the volume came in between 3:30-4:00 EST. Sorry for the messy chart just zoomed in on the 3 Month Daily vs. the last one with details was 1 Year Daily. I doubled my position (first half is net free) early today in low $1.20s.

McKinney Ag69
AG

Goal post setup on Aurora Cannibus? 461M in volume November 6th and not much since.
gougler08
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Goal post setup on Aurora Cannibus? 461M in volume November 6th and not much since.
Need the 2nd goal post as the trigger to enter
McKinney Ag69
AG

Maybe another goal post formed here for GNUS 215M in volume on 1/27.
backintexas2013
AG
SU AH with a nice pop.
Bird Poo
AG
E said:

This was a first. I let a spam risk call go to voicemail and it was from a lady who sounds 100yrs old and smokes a pack a day letting me know about the upcoming vote on ONTX.
Rice and Fries
Anyone know why CCIV is spiking after hours? Rumor of the lucid SPAC merger finally out?
astroaggie13
AG

If AMZN punches thru recent resistance at 3360ish do you think it could carry the market in the short term? It's a big market name going in the opposite direction of the spy trend.
Gig em Stros
First Page Last Page
Page 3039 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.