Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,713 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
MROD92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where do you see it getting up to?
FJ43
FbgTxAg said:

FJ43 said:

FbgTxAg said:

If I wanted to both "hedge" and possibly accumulate more WWR, selling 2/5 & 2/19 $5 WWR puts would accomplish this AND make a little scratch on premiums, correct?
Selling puts would gain you shares if assigned. You would have to buy puts to hedge against your shares.
Right - but I actually want more shares at $5. I guess it's not really a hedge, but I just want more WWR at a lower price, and I get paid a premium to do it (if the price gets down to 5).
I like the idea of selling Feb 19 $5 puts on WWR actually. Only a few weeks away for a $4.50 entry or $0.50 premium keep. I have a bunch of May $5 puts sold at the moment that I got $1.70 for.
Running with the Bulls
$SNSS

I am not the best at answering that right now but looking at volume since the summer time it has been increasing and basing for accumulation. There was a "goal post" day 11/30 after a buy out offer. It's high during the last run up was around $3.6 so a rally could put it back into that range I would think.
Post removed:
by user
cageybee77
AG
Do they still have any legal troubles related to Viracta(sp) "merger"?
Running with the Bulls
cageybee77 said:

Do they still have any legal troubles related to Viracta(sp) "merger"?
I haven't found anything one way or another on the investigation.
leoj
AG

Holy ***** Up from $56.50 in pm to $70
Mostly Foggy Recollection
BFT 16
khkman22
AG
tremble said:

Starting an IBKR account. Do people just fudge the liquidity/years of experience tickers to enable options?
All that matters is if you identify as an option trader or not.
Running with the Bulls
$SNDL

FJ43
Running with the Bulls said:

$SNDL

At .96 and wanting to run.

Doubled my position premarket today for trade shares. Let's go !!!
McInnis 03
AG

$SNDL

If you are on covered calls for SNDL, watch them on teh open, they swing HARD and FAST. I was able to manipulate some $.50 covered calls into $1.00 covered calls at a nickel expense, probably could have done it for nothing had I timed it a little bit. Nice way to get a free strike or low cost strike improvement.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
CPDAggie10
AG
$SNDL on the move now.
McInnis 03
AG
Every time SNDL gets close to $1.00 the asks LIGHT UP. There are some active sellers here in pre market right there. .9999 was loading up every time it got close in fairly large lots.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Every time SNDL gets close to $1.00 the asks LIGHT UP. There are some active sellers here in pre market right there. .9999 was loading up every time it got close in fairly large lots.
If the mob is on it I don't think this will stop at .9999
CPDAggie10
AG
Where do we think this thing could go to? I've seen anything from $2-5 and even more.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Holy crap, they had to buy through some SERIOUS traffic at $1.00 but they did it.

B&I Key:
kyledr04
AG
Sndl Finally over 1
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Holy crap, they had to buy through some SERIOUS traffic at $1.00 but they did it.
Please to the ...

cageybee77
AG
Where's my bong
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
If you have level 2 access, go watch SNDL right here in PM. It's a good lesson on what happens at big whole numbers like $1.00 and what the behavior starts to look like it profit taking zones. "I'll sell that if it hit's $1.00" type stuff.

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
Did Wallstreet bets get shut down for maintenance right before the opening bell? Can't make this stuff up if so.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

If you have level 2 access, go watch SNDL right here in PM. It's a good lesson on what happens at big whole numbers like $1.00 and what the behavior starts to look like it profit taking zones. "I'll sell that if it hit's $1.00" type stuff.
If it can hold here which is right at the peak of last Friday it has a chance.
FJ43
An AAPL push at the open would be glorious.
irish pete ag06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$SNDL

If you are on covered calls for SNDL, watch them on teh open, they swing HARD and FAST. I was able to manipulate some $.50 covered calls into $1.00 covered calls at a nickel expense, probably could have done it for nothing had I timed it a little bit. Nice way to get a free strike or low cost strike improvement.
So if I sold some covered calls last week $1.50 I need to try do this I reckon.
FJ43
Guitarsoup
AG
tremble said:

Starting an IBKR account. Do people just fudge the liquidity/years of experience tickers to enable options?
OA1's years of trading count for you if you follow his advice.
McInnis 03
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$SNDL

You don't NEED to do anything, but if an moment presents itself, SEIZE THE MOMENT!

B&I Key:
ebdb_bnb
third coast.. said:

ATP acting up badly this morning already.
Reminder to use the mobile app if you are trying to get in or out of something.
FJ43
If $COTY doesn't move this morning it will be one I cut out to trim holdings.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Lol, at the MSM morning shows coming out hard trying to reign in the Gamestop situation.

Also, anybody else get new terms of service recently from credit card accounts (JPM Chase specifically)? I'm wondering if the WSB folks figured out a way to buy on margin using consumer credit and ****ed the big banks using their own money. May be a prophylactic measure.

Suspicious timing in any event.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$SNDL

You don't NEED to do anything, but if an moment presents itself, SEIZE THE MOMENT!
Now I've got Eminem going in my head. Thanks bruh.
Post removed:
by user
irish pete ag06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$SNDL

YESSIR!
First Page Last Page
Page 3027 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.