Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,937 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you guys have any thoughts on NNDM? They are a 3D printing company that has a proprietary printing tech called dragonfly. It can print anything from rocket parts to a single cell to hip replacements, etc. only valued at less than 15 could reach 80-100. I like this one!
Madmarttigan
AG
NNDM is an interesting company with the boost from ARKK investments I just stopped messing with it when they kept posting offering after offering after offering. Still keeps holding strong though.
Formerly tv1113
Tibbers
I think they just wanted more cash on hand, but they already have a nice war chest to continue on into the future. The play is, they sell the dragonfly printer and then make money on the backend for the material needed to use to print. Think printer companies selling the printer for cheap but then get you on the ink.
aggies4life
AG
Any one able have access to the CNBC pro article: Ark Invest's Cathie Wood says stocks are not in a bubble and neither are her fund's top holdings...
Guitarsoup
AG
https://www.investorsunderground.com/18-lessons-from-the-gme-trade/
irish pete ag06
AG
I'm extremely green in the hedge game... but would this be a good lotto style hedge?

150 SPY puts on MAR 19 can be had for .13 premium.
Beerosch
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I think volatility will be a good instrument on this one.

Did the calcs on short term volatility and UVXY may finish this week in the low to mid 20s. With a February high of 50-55ish.

All my opinion and I don't want anyone trading anything they don't understand. I'm dumping another large block into UVXY Monday.

Can't go wrong with SPY puts. We were talking worst case S&P and we compromised on SPY 1500. I said 2000 and he said 740.

He said 740?!?! That would take us to a level at the peak of the 2009 crash and before then a level not seen since the mid 90's. What's his reasoning for such a harsh drop?
gig em 02

I think volatility will be a good instrument on this one.

Did the calcs on short term volatility and UVXY may finish this week in the low to mid 20s. With a February high of 50-55ish.

All my opinion and I don't want anyone trading anything they don't understand. I'm dumping another large block into UVXY Monday.

Can't go wrong with SPY puts. We were talking worst case S&P and we compromised on SPY 1500. I said 2000 and he said 740.

Define "worst" - no stimulus, raise rates, federal mandated lockdown? With those things (however unrealistic) I could see 2000 being optimistic.

A lot of people seem to think once we get through the tech earnings season in the next couple weeks that the optimism will die. Add in some actual legislation raising taxes, green new deal restrictions, and general authoritarian overreach and February/March isn't unreasonable.

My UVXY calls have already doubled since you called them out, maybe I'll add some more a little further out.
Brewmaster
AG
aggies4life said:

Any one able have access to the CNBC pro article: Ark Invest's Cathie Wood says stocks are not in a bubble and neither are her fund's top holdings...

I'll take her word for it

MFR may be onto something though, as this new admin doesn't give 2 s&"/$ about the economy.

It's a great time to be mostly in cash, scalp and swing trade some.

A couple of my favorite fintwit follows have us heading to 3500, then proceed on to 4500+ by 2022.

Uvxytrader is a great Twitter follow if you want to learn about volatility, and especially what he thinks right now.
Brewmaster
AG
Tibbers
Here are a couple of speculative plays...HCMC. They are a vape tech company that is going against Philip Morris in a big court case. They hold a bunch of patents and if they win the case and get over the hump, we could see them expand very quickly. Valued at .0009, if they win, could be a big return.

Another is GAXY, they are a niche education company specializing in adapting online education in response to this COVID bs. PT for 2021 is .3, PT for 2022 is 1 dollar if all things obviously go well.

One more is a organic food purveyor based in China, they are called KWBT. Believe it or not the *******s out of China actually have a demand for healthy food too and these guys are on the ground floor. They have doubled their revenue each of the past three years.

All three companies are holistic and good for the world so if they win, it's a double win in my book.
oldarmy1
AG
Tibbers said:

Do you guys have any thoughts on NNDM? They are a 3D printing company that has a proprietary printing tech called dragonfly. It can print anything from rocket parts to a single cell to hip replacements, etc. only valued at less than 15 could reach 80-100. I like this one!

Appreciate calling this one out. I have it to study this afternoon.
aggies4life
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Tibbers said:

Appreciate calling this one out. I have it to study this afternoon.

Cathie wood email sent Friday talked about this stock:
Nano Dimension appreciated more than 15% on Monday perhaps because it filed a 6K appointing Dr. Eli David, an AI expert specializing in deep learning and evolutionary computation, to its Board of Directors.
oldarmy1
AG
Other than it's trying to hold its neck line? We'll see what a macro downburst does to test a lot of support lines. Think $AAPL 111-$114 if a major selloff happens, with flashes lower.
Tibbers
Of course! I also wanted to give a personal thank you to those who told us to invest in mbio and pltr. This board is filled with smart good hearted people that yes value making money but moreover value making everyone around them money. I aim to contribute to the cause!
Aggie118
AG
Any thoughts on CETY or ENDV?
irish pete ag06
AG
Tibbers said:

Here are a couple of speculative plays...HCMC. They are a vape tech company that is going against Philip Morris in a big court case. They hold a bunch of patents and if they win the case and get over the hump, we could see them expand very quickly. Valued at .0009, if they win, could be a big return.

Another is GAXY, they are a niche education company specializing in adapting online education in response to this COVID bs. PT for 2021 is .3, PT for 2022 is 1 dollar if all things obviously go well.

One more is a organic food purveyor based in China, they are called KWBT. Believe it or not the *******s out of China actually have a demand for healthy food too and these guys are on the ground floor. They have doubled their revenue each of the past three years.

All three companies are holistic and good for the world so if they win, it's a double win in my book.

Been in HCMC since .0001
jj9000
AG
Haven't seen so much bearish sentiment here since March.

We have a couple of red days and we're talking SPY 150?

Either clay711 hacked you guys' computers...or... you're getting spoiled.
Tibbers
Nice! How did you hear about them if you don't mind me asking?
McInnis 03
AG
jj9000 said:

Newton's laws transcend physics
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie118 said:

Any thoughts on CETY or ENDV?

I'll try to look at all of the ones being posted, along with some excellent chart technicians on here. Gotta be a golden nugget or two.

Stay thin until we see support lines lost Friday snaps back or if we're in for a rough ride. AAPL option loss will look like a blessing compared to being in a bunch of shares if we breakdown. That's why we pretty much stick with options during established periods of uncertainty.

Some of you bought some added puts out to Feb 5th versus March 19. I do that because the insurance was in case a storm hits over the 3 months from entry. But once the storm is on us shorten down the time and raise the strikes closer to the action.
Thundergon
$SPY

Is this chart bullish or bearish?

Madmarttigan
AG
It's either a rebound 380+ week or a full crash to below 360. Who knows
Formerly tv1113
irish pete ag06
AG
Tibbers said:

Nice! How did you hear about them if you don't mind me asking?

I can't remember exactly. Saw on Twitter about the lawsuit back in late December. Did some quick DD, and threw a very minuscule amount in, and left it alone.
ProgN
gougler08 said:

I believe there's a good shot it will be worse than Covid correction.

That's not the scary part for me. It will be the response by the Govt

That would literally be democrat political suicide. There's no way that happens without the democrats going so far left that longer term it probably means that the GOP cleans up in midterms

So it would really suck but would probably end up being a blessing in disguise longer term
You still have faith that we will ever have fair and accurate elections again. That's cute.
irish pete ag06
AG
jj9000 said:

I asked the question about SPY 150 and I'm an idiot, so please don't judge this entire thread by my really dumb questions.
spud1910
AG
$CDNA

Any thoughts from anyone? I've been watching this company for awhile. They have a test that lets doctors test for rejection of heart or kidney transplants without biopsy. Looking at the chart, my newbie mind sees a model T with the midpoint at about 85, but I don't know how to post a chart from IKBR.
WoMD
jj9000 said:

I feel like this talk started a few days before the downturn this past week. Last weekend maybe?
leoj
AG
tv1113 said:

NNDM is an interesting company with the boost from ARKK investments I just stopped messing with it when they kept posting offering after offering after offering. Still keeps holding strong though.

Goalposts in May and last day of Sept, would have been nice to catch that at the time.
jj9000
AG
WoMD said:

jj9000 said:

I feel like this talk started a few days before the downturn this past week. Last weekend maybe?

I hear you...just pointing out that Markets ebb and flow. We may very well be headed downward.
Who knows? But...bearish sentiment is across the board. We haven't seen SPY at these levels

*****checks notes*****

Since......25 days ago.
Colt98
AG
I may be off but sure seems like February is historically a weak month and normally when people think the sky is falling.... it does the opposite.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I don't have much conviction on anything besides SLV. Here are a couple to look at.

$NOW, $PDD, $SNAP (earnings this week).

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
30K, what are your EMA settings at? 8,34, 55, and something else? Those seem different than the typical numbers. Any reasoning for them?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Since everyone is super bearish. Here is the daily $ES and a weekly ES/Daily ES flex grid.

There is MAJOR support at 3650. If we get to the red line (89 EMA), I will sell half my short position. Quite possible that we bounce from here too. Something big has to happen for SPX to go under 3500.

On a weekly basis, we went from +2 ATR to +1 ATR. On a daily basis, we went from +2 ATR to -1 ATR (this is a big move). I will be very surprised if we go much below 3500 (or 3590) without a major catalyst, and I would be surprised if we stay there. Do not be surprised to see a gap up tomorrow morning and the beginning of a run to 3950. It could just as easily sell off another 2%.

• 3282 is a 15% correction
  • 3475 is a 10% correction
  • 3670 is a 5% correction

A 5-10% correction is the most likely, IF this is the time.

Nobody knows what's going to happen, no sense stressing over it. It will be what it is. I'm going to take a nap now.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
8, 21, 34, 55, 89.

First Page Last Page
Page 3021 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.