Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,385 Views | 231689 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's only a list to be alerted when dates are selected and registration is open.
Ags4DaWin
Gotcha. just signed up. Much thanks!

edit* trying very hard to read and learn enough to get the foundational knowledge to get alot from one of ur seminars!
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

There are 111 requests for the next seminar. This is for NEW registrations only, and consider it tailored more to new to intermediate traders. Each new seminar participant will also have ongoing invitation/access to content being put together for yesterday's participants ongoing education.

Many have asked about just paying and having access to yesterdays presentation. To be frank, I can make it better and those people yesterday, although feedback has been extremely positive, will receive both.

A more advanced agenda for setting up your charts with everything from alerts to which studies I use most often to drill down into decisions (beyond the basics presented yesterday - which, again, is 90% of what I use).

A stand alone option seminar is also planned. All previous and those who participate in the next seminar will have full access.

Depending on size I will split it into two seminars as I want to include a Q&A, to make sure it's sinking in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScs2LZoAChc93agLyHWrxWS_alFLirEeKyqY3UoXhnzZRrkrA/viewform

Date(s) to be determined as I want to have the 2nd seminar for initial people first. That way we can quickly move to the next session on a go forward basis.

As per last time I'm not posting this to twitter until later. Probably tomorrow.

Thanks for letting those that attended the first one have the materials/access to the 2nd round presentation for the new folks. Great refresh and with new info for us.

Lookin forward to the next session for last nights group already.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Baby Billy
AG
Jet Black said:

So GameStop is over $300 and apple is at $132.

Doesn't really matter.

Apple Market Cap = 2.2 TRILLION
GameStop Mkt Cap= 22 Billion

But I get your point.
oldarmy1
AG
I am extremely interested to know how those people who emailed with very specific (appreciate your trust) beginning and then current balances have fared this week?

I know I specifically told the one individual who had grown a $10k starting balance to just shy of $50k since last March that I'd pull out of everything not net free and not a MA stock for now.

That balance alone told me he'd been too aggressive and was EXTREMELY fortunate we had a phenomenal bull market; especially if you started last March because the big market drop had just completed.

Guitarsoup
AG
ehrmantraut said:

Jet Black said:

So GameStop is over $300 and apple is at $132.

Doesn't really matter.

Apple Market Cap = 2.2 TRILLION
GameStop Mkt Cap= 22 Billion

But I get your point.
For now.

Charlie Conway
A billion is more than a trillion right?
Baby Billy
AG

Swollen Thumb
AG
oldarmy1 said:

It's only a list to be alerted when dates are selected and registration is open.
I assume if we participated in yesterday's seminar that our info is already in the "to be notified" group, or would you prefer we also enter our details on the link you provided?

Thanks again for all of your contributions to this community!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I bought TIGR after hours. Premium is pretty good on this, so can probably sell good CC on Monday AM against it.
TexasAg2017
AG
I'll jump out and say.

Since I sent the information email, I'm up 25ish% in my Roth and taxable. S/O to EXPR for really propelling that. I believe I'm green on the week, I haven't checked since close. I took the advice earlier this week and started trimming positions and adding a few hedges.

I didn't get to watch the live seminar but I'm looking forward to watching the recording soon.
LarryL
oldarmy1 said:

There are 111 requests for the next seminar. This is for NEW registrations only, and consider it tailored more to new to intermediate traders. Each new seminar participant will also have ongoing invitation/access to content being put together for yesterday's participants ongoing education.

Many have asked about just paying and having access to yesterdays presentation. To be frank, I can make it better and those people yesterday, although feedback has been extremely positive, will receive both.

A more advanced agenda for setting up your charts with everything from alerts to which studies I use most often to drill down into decisions (beyond the basics presented yesterday - which, again, is 90% of what I use).

A stand alone option seminar is also planned. All previous and those who participate in the next seminar will have full access.

Depending on size I will split it into two seminars as I want to include a Q&A, to make sure it's sinking in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScs2LZoAChc93agLyHWrxWS_alFLirEeKyqY3UoXhnzZRrkrA/viewform

Date(s) to be determined as I want to have the 2nd seminar for initial people first. That way we can quickly move to the next session on a go forward basis.

As per last time I'm not posting this to twitter until later. Probably tomorrow.

Definitely the best 2 hours I've spent learning in a LONG time! Last night's session was great and I feel much more confident now being able to identify the indicators described. Pouring over charts today trying to find Model Ts, Goal Posts and Tricksy Moves. Can't wait for the advanced version to learn even more.

Thanks again for doing this OA.
LarryL
oldarmy1 said:

I am extremely interested to know how those people who emailed with very specific (appreciate your trust) beginning and then current balances have fared this week?

I know I specifically told the one individual who had grown a $10k starting balance to just shy of $50k since last March that I'd pull out of everything not net free and not a MA stock for now.

That balance alone told me he'd been too aggressive and was EXTREMELY fortunate we had a phenomenal bull market; especially if you started last March because the big market drop had just completed.

I actually had a great week, up 18.7% on the week!
Philip J Fry
AG
I'm up 1370% this year thanks to your picks.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Had to edit
OE_Ag11
AG
down 4% on the week.
Ragoo
AG
Jet Black
I'd prefer apple be at $300.
OE_Ag11
AG
Where have you seen this?
I got a call
Agreed. **** this whole anti common sense, anti American administration
Nm
Madmarttigan
AG
Sorry if I have missed but is there access to the first seminar recording yet? Paid for it but wasn't able to attend.
Formerly tv1113
Nm
Chrundle the Great
AG
Just took a few minutes to read the first few pages of this thread... It's a surprise it ever even got off the ground much less to 3,000 pages and private seminars. Kudos to Oa1 and the regulars here.
agdaddy04
AG
Philip J Fry said:

I'm up 1370% this year thanks to your picks.

Is this by doing straight stock buys or options or both?
Madmarttigan
AG
Are we still playing CLOV since their wasn't much news this week?
Formerly tv1113
Yes
tlepoC
AG
I'm up a bit over 100% the past 3 months and 4ish% this week. I had gotten out nearly all calls by end of day Monday and had a bit of protection. Moved to selling premium via puts after the drop. Should have another 10-20% roll in as those decay unless **** really hits the fan.

Combo of OA, Duck, and my own moves...although the latter certainly didn't have the same profit percentages. Learning a lot though!
oldarmy1
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

oldarmy1 said:

I assume if we participated in yesterday's seminar that our info is already in the "to be notified" group, or would you prefer we also enter our details on the link you provided?

Thanks again for all of your contributions to this community!

Correct. Have your email already.
oldarmy1
AG
tv1113 said:

Sorry if I have missed but is there access to the first seminar recording yet? Paid for it but wasn't able to attend.

It was a gig of memory and my IT is getting it transferred and set up. They gave me an ETA of Tuesday.

Make sure you are receiving my emails because I've sent multiple ones.
FJ43
tv1113 said:

Are we still playing CLOV since their wasn't much news this week?

I feel like I doubled down today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Madmarttigan
AG
Just checking I had already doubled on it earlier this week
Formerly tv1113
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah I think I'm getting all of them. I will keep an eye out. Thank you
Formerly tv1113
oldarmy1
AG
John W
Cody T
Cody B
Jay S

Kelsey just noticed that the very first 4 names on the waiting list emails did not get captured. If you recognize yourselves from the above please email those to OA1stocks@gmail.com
First Page Last Page
Page 3011 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.