Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,273 Views | 231689 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally in Mexico. Margarita to finish out the day.
AgEng06
AG
Ragoo said:

Shut up I hate you
Decay
AG
The best part is the boat ride when you're nice and sauced up!
Ragoo
AG
AgEng06 said:

Ragoo said:

Shut up I hate you
I imagined me the C2OH purchased today puts me at level for the month.
ag_derp
AG
I always wanted to learn on trading but I think I should.
McInnis 03
AG
Big positions taken in AAPL and MSFT with calls dated to March near the money. My stomach says "WTF are you doing, didn't you see the macros". My head says "be patient you impatient weenie"
Colt98
AG
Net free on PHUN on a day where I started the day up on my acct., had back surgery. When I finally woke up I was down, and now I'm almost back up AH thanks to phun... So I guess over all I had a PHUN day. Now Ill be at my house for 6 weeks straight, with very little distractions from outside sources. Let the trading begin!

As soon as I came to and my wife gave me my phone I went to appl and bought more 150 calls. You should have seen the nurse when I finally came through and first thing I ask for was my phone.
Red Red Wine
AG
So I sold some PHUN at $3.00 AH just now, but was planning to hold the remaining shares. Did OA give a target sell price on the longer term for PHUN or was this just a short play? I can't remember with all of the pages we've blown through on here lately.

Thanks!
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Big positions taken in AAPL and MSFT with calls dated to March near the money. My stomach says "WTF are you doing, didn't you see the macros". My head says "be patient you impatient weenie"
The only APPL play I have going now is the Feb 140c I bought on dips today. Hope it rips next week.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Jet Black
So GameStop is over $300 and apple is at $132.
mazag08
AG
Jet Black said:

Millennials have finally take over from boomers on the generation that is ****ing our country.
Jet Black
mazag08 said:

Jet Black said:

Millennials have finally take over from boomers on the generation that is ****ing our country.
Aggie118
AG
What is y'all's buy in for EXPR?
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Meanwhile, us Xers and Xennials hate everyone.

Only sane generation left. Here's to Gen Alpha (my kids) saving this country because the Millennials and Zoomers sure as hell aren't.
TexasAg2017
AG
I was averaged at 1.56 but sold everything yesterday.
ag94whoop
AG
Aggie118 said:

As in new buy in?
Are people still buying into EXPR?
Spudman
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I hear you. Got some 19 MAR 145C near the dip. Fingers crossed common sense will wake this thing up over the next few weeks.
mazag08
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Meanwhile, us Xers and Xennials hate everyone.

Only sane generation left. Here's to Gen Alpha (my kids) saving this country because the Millennials and Zoomers sure as hell aren't.

Us upper level millennials are trying to hold the Pokmon level millennials at bay. They are the ones you hate. Us upper levels have more in common with Gen X than our own.
Aggie118
AG
ag94whoop said:

Aggie118 said:

As in new buy in?
Are people still buying into EXPR?

Yes. It was at $13+ yesterday and is now $5.75
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Agreed, the 80-85 crowd is much different than the younger ones.

Decay
AG
Hey some of us love technical stock analysis AND meme-driven economies!
tlepoC
AG
And I'm out of PHUN. I'll take the 2x and continue trimming my longs.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

$SNDL

I swear it's hard to trust these volume candles right now. Everything is getting hit by reddit. In a normal world I would be all over SNDL with that chart. But is it signaling large institutional buying , or just the army hoard of vengeance?

If the latter, will they stay the distance and run it?
I guess no one knows for sure but love the chart. After last nights seminar I love it even more. I'm sitting on net free shares and also have some calls on it. So whether it is institutions or the mob makes no difference to me.
Just run it up to the left hand chart $13 for our sakes.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$SQ behaved well enough for me to keep it another week. I am really proud of myself. I went from a -2% of account value loss to booking 2% in gains. Could have been even better if $ZM hadn't crapped the bed today. Thanks to $SNDL and $MSFT (and decent execution).
fightintxag13
AG
$PHUN

I'M NET FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(stealing from Dave Ramsey's "debt free" scream)
FTAG 2000
AG
What was the play on PHUN again? Net free but trying to recall where to go next.
BrokeAssAggie
AG 2000' said:

What was the play on PHUN again? Net free but trying to recall where to go next.

The moon
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wow. I got out of PHUN too early.
fightintxag13
AG
Ags2013
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

AG 2000' said:

The moon
That's the answer to every question on Reddit
oldarmy1
AG
There are 111 requests for the next seminar. This is for NEW registrations only, and consider it tailored more to new to intermediate traders. Each new seminar participant will also have ongoing invitation/access to content being put together for yesterday's participants ongoing education.

Many have asked about just paying and having access to yesterdays presentation. To be frank, I can make it better and those people yesterday, although feedback has been extremely positive, will receive both.

A more advanced agenda for setting up your charts with everything from alerts to which studies I use most often to drill down into decisions (beyond the basics presented yesterday - which, again, is 90% of what I use).

A stand alone option seminar is also planned. All previous and those who participate in the next seminar will have full access.

Depending on size I will split it into two seminars as I want to include a Q&A, to make sure it's sinking in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScs2LZoAChc93agLyHWrxWS_alFLirEeKyqY3UoXhnzZRrkrA/viewform

Date(s) to be determined as I want to have the 2nd seminar for initial people first. That way we can quickly move to the next session on a go forward basis.

As per last time I'm not posting this to twitter until later. Probably tomorrow.

Swollen Thumb
AG
The AH volume on PHUN is crazy. I'm holding for now to see where this goes.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I had a $2 target on PHUN. I also had 25K shares, so I was playing it risk averse. I am not chasing you guys, but I have major FOMO right now.
Guitarsoup
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

wow. I got out of PHUN too early.
That's no PHUN
Ags4DaWin
oldarmy1 said:

There are 111 requests for the next seminar. This is for NEW registrations only, and consider it tailored more to new to intermediate traders. Each new seminar participant will also have ongoing invitation/access to content being put together for yesterday's participants ongoing education.

Many have asked about just paying and having access to yesterdays presentation. To be frank, I can make it better and those people yesterday, although feedback has been extremely positive, will receive both.

A more advanced agenda for setting up your charts with everything from alerts to which studies I use most often to drill down into decisions (beyond the basics presented yesterday - which, again, is 90% of what I use).

A stand alone option seminar is also planned. All previous and those who participate in the next seminar will have full access.

Depending on size I will split it into two seminars as I want to include a Q&A, to make sure it's sinking in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScs2LZoAChc93agLyHWrxWS_alFLirEeKyqY3UoXhnzZRrkrA/viewform

Date(s) to be determined as I want to have the 2nd seminar for initial people first. That way we can quickly move to the next session on a go forward basis.

As per last time I'm not posting this to twitter until later. Probably tomorrow.

so sign up at the link?

I am a new trader. what kind of background reading,knowledge do I need?
I know calls and puts and some of the basics at this juncture
still studying the basics of the intermediate concepts and have yet to get into options trading.

would this be too far over my head?
First Page Last Page
Page 3010 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.