Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,927 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TV Casualty said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I bought GME 2022 puts

What were you looking at there for the 2022 puts? Everyone knows this is coming down, but the premium on puts is really high.

I was looking at $20
Fireman
AG
AgEng06 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

TecRecAg said:

I don't have the time to go look but I'm curious what % of pages were created from Feb 2020-present
page 1000 was February 2020 if that tells you anything.
Page 944 is the first post in Feb 2020.
66% in 2020 and the first month of 2021.
irish pete ag06
AG
tsuag10 said:

I'm holding some AMC shares net free.

Anyone got any advice?

How possible is it that it does what GME is doing?

Is it wise to hold through the weekend?
I'm net free too. I am letting them ride. I don't think we are anywhere near the end of this meme stock craze. #NonTechnicalAnalysis
tsuag10
AG
Touchless said:

AAPL filled the gap. Can it please start retracing up now?
I'm really hoping 131.2 was it. I must have drawn my channel lines slightly off because I thought 132 was it.
Shundere
372 support, 377 resistance
0708aggie
AG
0708aggie said:

Was that goalpost on sndl this morning?

aggiedaniel06
AG
Haha, you're cutting yourself short! Everyone here has been killing it!

Also, this thread moves way too fast for me to jump in every now and then and hold any sort of dialogue.

Although on the rare occassion that I I check-in, seeing model T confusion within 2 pages of scrolling, at least makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy that at least some things are still the same.
tsuag10
AG
Anyone use MACD Histogram on TOS?

Does it take into consideration things like option flow in addition to price and volume?
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Bft
Engine10
AG
$SQ intraday double bottom off the 21 day average.
AgEng06
AG
To the poster that created the Stock Basis Tracker Google sheet - I think it should be updated to account for the money spent in the "Buy Back" column for the calls and puts. Is this correct, or am I missing something?

Edit: the sheet is great, I'm just trying to adapt it to have a little more functionality when you buy back sold puts and covered calls.
CPDAggie10
AG
I trimmed a tiny bit of my SPY March hedge here.
McInnis 03
AG
Do you remember OA's old SPXS hedge that was like a $7c a few months out when it was trading at $5-$6?

TZA is a similar fund that is still in single digits, you can put on similar hedges here as hedge protection very cheap.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TV Casualty said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I bought GME 2022 puts

What were you looking at there for the 2022 puts? Everyone knows this is coming down, but the premium on puts is really high.
Jan 2022 $15P. They'll double when GME comes down from $300 to $150
Engine10
AG
Engine10 said:

$SQ intraday double bottom off the 21 day average.

I got 240 2/5 calls for $1.89 prior to second bottom
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Noob question from someone who doesn't daytrade much.

Account had $0 in cash to start.

If I sold some stock on 1/27 (settles today), and used those funds to purchase AMC/GME on 1/27, I can sell those shares at any time today, right? (Or does it need to be exactly 48 hours after the funding sale?)

Then I sold some on 1/28, to purchase on 1/28 as well. Those funds have not settled, meaning I couldn't yet sell those shares today. However, if I were to add cash into my account today that covers the purchase, would it allow me to sell today, before the 2 days have elapsed?
kyledr04
AG
Been reading this thread for months. Finally sold my first covered call on SNDL. Thanks all for the info and teaching.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Do you remember OA's old SPXS hedge that was like a $7c a few months out when it was trading at $5-$6?

TZA is a similar fund that is still in single digits, you can put on similar hedges here as hedge protection very cheap.
What date and strikes did you look at?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'm starting a little thing for Mar 19 at $6. I expect these to go to zero, but if we get some nutty correction, this is an ETF that can SKY like SPXS did or look back at the chart for TZA and see what it did a year ago.
backintexas2013
AG
And GME starts to rise.
astroaggie13
AG
backintexas2013 said:

And GME starts to rise.
AMC almost new HOD
Gig em Stros
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'm starting a little thing for Mar 19 at $6. I expect these to go to zero, but if we get some nutty correction, this is an ETF that can SKY like SPXS did or look back at the chart for TZA and see what it did a year ago.
Thanks. Will look at those. Need to add a little on a different hedge. Yeah I looked back and same deal as UVXY in movement. Looks like a mirror almost to it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Decay
AG
GME shorts have to S or get off the pot eventually... they starting to get picked up?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

As I type this someone throws a $1MM at SPY 395C for March.
McInnis 03
AG
Decay said:

GME shorts have to S or get off the pot eventually... they starting to get picked up?
Theory: They're selling off their winners to make cash. They'll be covering what's needed at the end of the day if they have to.

My guess is the true "Shorts" and the call sellers are different groups.
wanderer
AgEng06 said:

To the poster that created the Stock Basis Tracker Google sheet - I think it should be updated to account for the money spent in the "Buy Back" column for the calls and puts. Is this correct, or am I missing something?

Edit: the sheet is great, I'm just trying to adapt it to have a little more functionality when you buy back sold puts and covered calls.
Yah I thought about doing that, but I typically just edit the price of what I sold for and put a note in that cell.

For example. If I sold for 10 calls for $.75 but then buy them back for $.30. I'll change the amount to .45 and include those details in a cell note.
AgEng06
AG
Awesome, thanks for the response.

So if I were to sum the Buy Back column and then add (subtract) it from the CC Profit in cell C9, that would accomplish the same thing, right?
OE_Ag11
AG
was trying togo back and find it but couldnt easily. do yall have a link?
AgEng06
AG
OE_Ag11 said:

was trying togo back and find it but couldnt easily. do yall have a link?
https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2721405/replies/58556378
wanderer
AgEng06 said:

Awesome, thanks for the response.

So if I were to sum the Buy Back column and then add (subtract) it from the CC Profit in cell C9, that would accomplish the same thing, right?
That should work, but without looking at exactly what you're doing I can't confirm. All I do with columns W/X/Y are put a "x" in them once they expire/get bought back/get called out. Everything else should update after doing that and that row will then go white. I consider the yellow cells as 'active'.

OE, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HJ62dy45lP5RUIwC5XfMF9O8vNdXWA2BflF1fM7Oo3M/edit?usp=sharing
leoj
AG
QQQ rejected at the 21ema, 50sma is currently $309
gigemJTH12
AG
everyone should have someone in their life to support them like $14 supports CLOV
Ags2013
AG
Getting hammered right now
Engine10
AG
leoj said:

QQQ rejected at the 21ema, 50sma is currently $309

That's gonna be a ruh roh from me dog
McKinney Ag69
AG

It feels like the institutions are "stair stepping" NOK down by taking their foot off the gas in order to shake people out while they accumulate more shares like was discussed yesterday in the presentation. Maybe I am wrong.

It looks like there is support at 4.85
First Page Last Page
Page 3001 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.