Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,013 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
HelloUncleNateFitch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bmks270 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Can we get a betting pool of where GME peaks at tomorrow

Aim higher - 694.20
Spudman
AG
$AMC AH right now
gougler08
AG
Spudman said:

$AMC AH right now

GME and NAKD going too
AgCPA95
AG
gougler08 said:

Spudman said:

$AMC AH right now

GME and NAKD going too
as is EXPR
Post removed:
by user
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OA - I was only able to catch the second half, but thank you so much for walking through your thought process. I am looking forward to watching the recording.
CFTXAG10
AG
Run $AMC
BayAg_14
$BB running too! Let's go!
ProgN
aggies4life said:

Thoughts on $sava? Got in on the jump when mcginnis posted about the article saying a price target of 1,000+...rode it and then cashed out. I see it was down today...Curious if anyone is in or opinions.
I did the same and sold at $23. I'm watching this closely. I'm targeting $15 or better to get back in because volume is drying up and I might even move that target lower if volume continues to decrease. I hope they can treat Alzheimer's having watched my great-grandmother go from a strong Czech woman to wasting away to the point you had to tell her to chew when I fed her.
ProgN
Engine10
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

OA - I was only able to catch the second half, but thank you so much for walking through your thought process. I am looking forward to watching the recording.

Same here, really good stuff! Definitely recommend for anyone that's trying to "see" the trades he posts. Plenty of examples
Talon2DSO
AG
Is OZSC going to catch momentum?? Thankfully they have an actual product and service related to EVs
Brewmaster
AG

He'll have an advanced one coming up next too, a free follow up This was fantastic though and looking forward to the next one!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It is important to know how someone thinks about the basics. I got a lot of value out of that.
bmks270
AG
GME model T?
It filled the gap on the daily chart.
Need some if you TA tea leaf interpreters to weigh in.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
ARK making fewer and smaller buys.
bmks270
AG
A few hedge funds going bankrupt because they took on too much risk shouldn't halt trading on a stock. Trading doesn't stop when a retail trade blows up.
gougler08
AG
bmks270 said:

GME model T?
It filled the gap on the daily chart.
Need some if you TA tea leaf interpreters to weigh in.

That **** isn't following technicals right now. It's a crap shoot
Chef Elko
AG
Crypto running. Started adding some today.

I really think a lot of GME/AMC/NOK/KOSS/BB profits will be rolled into crypto. Especially after today. You have a huge population pissed about being screwed over by their broker and will roll over money into something decentralized like crypto.
aggies4life
AG
Prognightmare said:

aggies4life said:

Thoughts on $sava? Got in on the jump when mcginnis posted about the article saying a price target of 1,000+...rode it and then cashed out. I see it was down today...Curious if anyone is in or opinions.
I did the same and sold at $23. I'm watching this closely. I'm targeting $15 or better to get back in because volume is drying up and I might even move that target lower if volume continues to decrease. I hope they can treat Alzheimer's having watched my great-grandmother go from a strong Czech woman to wasting away to the point you had to tell her to chew when I fed her.

Thanks for your feedback!
FJ43
Great seminar OA! There were some critical detail points when looking at charts that have important directional conditions. The institutional activity recognition really hit home as well.

Thanks again and can't wait for the next one..
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Guitarsoup
AG
Danwell Home said:

Crypto running. Started adding some today.

I really think a lot of GME/AMC/NOK/KOSS/BB profits will be rolled into crypto. Especially after today. You have a huge population pissed about being screwed over by their broker and will roll over money into something decentralized like crypto.
I bought some DOGE under $.01 yesterday and it is up around .03 now.
oldarmy1
AG

Registrants will receive a link with code to access.

I had in the room a novice trader, so that I could look into their eyes post event and see how zombie-eyed they looked.

• They feel 80% confident in pattern recognition and feel that repeat viewing will get them to 95%+.
  • They are 60% confident in options, but 100% on covered calls. So there is room to refine the various methods on options.
  • 100% nailed it on Model T and had 5 charts ready for me afterwards showing me daily Model T's. One I am going to study for a potential option trade because its set up exactly like I like
  • 100% on goal post - asked if platforms like IBKR have settings that will alert when volumes reach a certain keys. (This will be on subsequent seminars)
  • Tricksy Move was his favorite signal that can confirm long descending stocks into the failure accelerated "V" bottoms.
I am 65% satisfied with this initial venture but can see the volume of information needs to be contemplated for not only the initial presentation but for greatest follow up value in viewing the recording.

I want to express my appreciation to everyone!

Jet Black
Talon2DSO said:

Is OZSC going to catch momentum?? Thankfully they have an actual product and service related to EVs

I really hope so. Hope it wasn't a pump and dump.
FishrCoAg
AG
Really enjoyed the seminar, the technical analysis is fascinating and was presented where even I could get it. Looking forward to the followup.
oldarmy1
AG
Oh p.s.

My COO said I was talking about 25% faster than normal. I recognized it but was pumped!
flyingaggie12
AG
Robinhood CEO on CNBC right now. Wao...
AgDad77
AG
OA!!!

Thank you for that seminar - really great info!!!
oldarmy1
AG
One final thing. You heard someone ask about this forum. PLEASE do not share the site address or even mention TexAgs forum on twitter. We do not want too many outsiders into this domain. I love the people we have and how the flow of the forum gives us a sounding board. That balance could go south quickly.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
OA, thank you so much for your generosity. I gave my spot to a family member who wants to start trading and I got amazing reviews.

Looking forward to the recording and your advanced seminars.

God Bless!
TexasAg2017
AG
Another quick IBKR question. Which market data sources do you subscribe to? I'm not a crazy level of analysis but non delayed data and more info would be nice.
CPDAggie10
AG
flyingaggie12 said:

Dodging some questions big time.
jimmo
thanks OA
great class! Lots to chew on lol.
I'm grateful i found this thread and signed up.
oldarmy1
AG
Awesome! Frankly I use 3 of main technicals given for 90% of my trades. That's it!

Jeff said the recording is a gig and he'll need a few days to get it ready.
ProgN
flyingaggie12 said:

I'm watching that dumbass. This interview alone would make me liquidate my account, if I was at RH, and wire my money out of that outfit tomorrow.
First Page Last Page
Page 2987 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.