Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,083,524 Views | 231802 Replies | Last: 28 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
Post removed:
by user
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IT'S MF SEMINAR DAY LET'S GOOOOO
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Prognightmare said:

Well, we've gone WAY over the 200 new post threshold since close of business yesterday, so tell me what I've won Bob?

Yeah...should've set the over/under a LOT higher...
gigemJTH12
AG
Engine10 said:

feels so weird/anticlimactic that the seminar fell during this week. cant wait though!
Ragoo
AG
Whatever happened to investing in companies that actually throw off loads of cash like oh idk, Apple!
Spaceship
AG
third coast.. said:

Spaceship said:

Uuuhhhhh American Airlines up 47% premarket?!
just mentioned on CNBC that it has a lot more short interest than other airlines. CEO was on and they discussed the stock. they also beat expectations.

Haha man this is great, every CEO of a bad company in 2021 is going to brag how much they are shorted and the stock will rocket.
Engine10
AG
PLTR about to run hard after deal announcement with Rio Tinto
Carlo4
AG
Engine10 said:

Buy GameStop. End of seminar

McInnis 03
AG
AAL
AgEng06
AG
Ok McInnis and others that helped me with SNDL yesterday... Assuming it opens up here around $1, what's the best way to play it?

I bought shares at 0.60 yesterday and sold the 2/12 0.5 calls against half of them for 0.25.

Do I try to roll those calls at open or are they going to get called out before I can do that? Or do I let them get called out and hold the other half of my shares? Or what else?

Any thoughts are appreciated!
Engine10
AG
Not gonna over trade to finish the week. Took down the cash in AMC yesterday, focused on CLOV action the rest of the way but we got till Feb to make some moves.

AMC made hitting my yearly goal very easy, no way I'm gonna put that in jeopardy! Alright enough dear diary, someone find me a lotto ticket to buy for tomorrow expiry. Gotta celebrate a little
Decay
AG
Good luck have fun today guys!

And yes if you want in on GME it's gonna fall off hard after the open so wait for that. It's a terrible bad idea to buy in so don't you dare use anything you're not willing to lose for real
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
What was your yearly goal?

Have talked quite a bit with wife about whether it makes sense to just stop when we hit a predetermined amount for the year (20%? 25%?) Then just use play money the rest of the year. I like the idea of playing tighter after hitting a goal but also think i should be making hay while the sun is shining...
ProgN
Ragoo said:

Whatever happened to investing in companies that actually throw off loads of cash like oh idk, Apple!

Profits? We don't need no stinking profits.
McInnis 03
AG
AgEng06 said:

Ok McInnis and others that helped me with SNDL yesterday... Assuming it opens up here around $1, what's the best way to play it?

I bought shares at 0.60 yesterday and sold the 2/12 0.5 calls against half of them for 0.25.

Do I try to roll those calls at open or are they going to get called out before I can do that? Or do I let them get called out and hold the other half of my shares? Or what else?

Any thoughts are appreciated!

first thing, take a breath This is a winning trade.

as for being called out, there is almost no chance you get called out before expiration.

take your time , watch what the prices do on the other options on different time frames and see if anything that you can do to manipulate makes any financial sense.

do not turn a winning trade into a loser because of fomo.

You can sit back and watch and still win.
Post removed:
by user
BrokeAssAggie
Engine10
AG
Conservative goal of 50% on the year - naturally AMC cut into a big piece of that and we haven't left January yet! That's the biggest part.

Offense is definitely still on the field as always, but not planning on chasing with too large of a position or short expiry on options
AgEng06
AG
Thanks man
GigEmRangers75455
Robinhood trying to crash the party with GME, AMC, and NOK. Not allowing buys only sells.
FbgTxAg
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

And like Pavlov's Dog, I throw 5K at MVIS.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Robinhood trying to crash the party with GME, AMC, and NOK. Not allowing buys only sells.
That's gonna complicate things...
Fitch
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Add NAKD, BB, EXPR
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Awesome thanks
McInnis 03
AG
Aggies75455 said:

This is INSANE. Market fixing.
Talon2DSO
AG
Will nakd hit $10 today??
OZSC hit $1??
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Knew this was coming. If you don't think brokerages like RH and others won't get strong armed with a honey pot payment/kickback, you don't know how this works.

Watch for others to follow.

It's extremely anti-American, and I don't like it, but I made my bet based on what I thought would happen, not what I like.

The emotion over logic, leftist redditors are going to be real surprised to find out their anti-business, anti-market overlords are behind shutting this down... mainly Warren, Bernie and Pelosi. Rules for thee, not for me.

GME will last a bit longer (due to the strategy), but AMC and NOK will most likely crash and soon. If I were them, I'd figure out a way to plan these in a stealth manner instead of saying "F UUUUUU WALL STREET, HERE ARE MY NUTS ON YOUR FACE PENDEJO"

Yeah, that's not going to end well for 90% of you. Real curious how this looks next week. I hope I'm wrong for their sake.
tamu2009
AG
Fitch said:

Aggies75455 said:

Add NAKD, BB, EXPR

My message this morning was that robinhood doesn't support the GME stock anymore
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
Aggies75455 said:

I guess Citadel told RH they'd stop paying for data.....Gotta protect the feed cow
Ags2013
AG
Considered EXPR at $3 and considered NAKD at $.45. Went elsewhere.

The FOMO is hitting hard.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Aggies75455 said:

I guess Citadel told RH they'd stop paying for data.....Gotta protect the feed cow

But the sec's gonna shut down reddit threads that may be conspiring to buy and hold a stock. Such bs.
Ags2013
AG
It says NAKD isn't supported either. This is insanity!
McInnis 03
AG
Aggie118
AG
Do we see Robinhood blocking CTRM tanking the stock today? Trying to decide whether to sell now during pre-market or wait till open.
First Page Last Page
Page 2961 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.