Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,083,371 Views | 231801 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$AAPL
Morgan Stanley maintains overweight and raises PT to $164.
Needam maintains Buy and raises PT to $170
RBC Capital to outperform and PT $154 (previously was $145)
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

Whoa we posted at the same exact time in history
I saw that:

Spaceship
AG
Just tried to buy NAKD several times on TDA and it wouldn't let me. I sure hope we don't have brokerage issues again today.
BrokeAssAggie
Best movie ever
FJ43
Spaceship said:

Just tried to buy NAKD several times on TDA and it wouldn't let me. I sure hope we don't have brokerage issues again today.
You can't trade before 7am other than select instruments on TDA.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ProgN
It's too early for little stocks like that, try again at 6:30 or 7
Post removed:
by user
sts7049
AG
SNDL is coming alive
RigsTx
AG
Have lurked on this thread off and on for awhile now. Haven't had a chance to go back and read the majority of the pages that I've missed. I did see reference to an OA1 seminar and was wondering if that was open to all. I'm quite the novice but wanting to expand my knowledge base.
FJ43
FWIW Redler just said he is accumulating $MBIO again here at $4 and believes there are some fireworks in the future. I am not suggesting to buy more just passing along some positive sentiment for all the MBIO'ers.

Post removed:
by user
Bocephus
AG
GCP12 said:

GME is at $450 premarket. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm probably going to light some cash on fire buying it when the market opens

I'm gonna try to catch a dip
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

Spaceship said:

Killing me...i gotta go net free on gme!
Phat32
AG
JFC AMC and GME
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

Is anyone going to put more in hedges today? Those that are much more knowledgeable, what are you looking at?
I have UVXY shares and added last night. Will be adding SPXU options out to possibly June..

What strike price are you looking at? Looks like 33 has the most OI, but not by much.
Yeah the June 33s but Open Interest isn't high on really any. This may be one if we have a dump that I might exercise the shares if well into the money.

ProgN
NRD09 said:

FJ43 said:

Spaceship said:

Killing me...i gotta go net free on gme!
I'm rooting for you and anyone here that has the balls to dance with that devil but I'm not going to. I've seen many accounts blown apart by stocks like this.

Safe journey brother.
FJ43
$SNDL really moving. At .96 already.

McInnis 03
AG
SNDL approaching $1.00
bmks270
AG
GameStop hit $500 in after hours, up over $400 right now.

I think we see some institutional interference with trading today.

That hedge fund was down 3 billion at $60. They claimed they exited, but we know short interest is still 122%. GME closed at 347 yesterday and is at 445 right now in premarket, so those shorts are down another tens of billions of dollars overnight.
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

FWIW Redler just said he is accumulating $MBIO again here at $4 and believes there are some fireworks in the future. I am not suggesting to buy more just passing along some positive sentiment for all the MBIO'ers.

I was pretty heavy in MBIO. Trimmed about 60% when it was at $5 to go net free. Hoping we see a big move up soon.
Bocephus
AG
bmks270 said:

GameStop hot $500 in after hours, up over $400 right now.

That hedge fund was down 3 billion at $60. They claimed they exited, but we know short interest is still 122% and GME closed at 347 yesterday is at 445 right now in premarket, so those shorts are down another tens of billions of dollars overnight.

And it's probably mostly Wall Street on the losing side right now.

They didn't exit anything
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Spaceship
AG
FJ43 said:

Spaceship said:

Ahh ok thanks. I thought a GTC EXT limit buy would work that early. Thanks.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yeah I think it's laughable that they took a complete L on this already. I could be wrong though
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SNDL approaching $1.00

If we open close to $1 watch level ii to see what kind of heavy sell will place at $1.00 (even numbers dominate), this may be decent resistance
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

SNDL approaching $1.00

If we open close to $1 watch level ii to see what kind of heavy sell will place at $1.00 (even numbers dominate), this may be decent resistance

THEY'RE GONNA GAP IT
bmks270
AG
Bocephus said:

bmks270 said:

GameStop hot $500 in after hours, up over $400 right now.

That hedge fund was down 3 billion at $60. They claimed they exited, but we know short interest is still 122% and GME closed at 347 yesterday is at 445 right now in premarket, so those shorts are down another tens of billions of dollars overnight.

And it's probably mostly Wall Street on the losing side right now.

They didn't exit anything

Well someone spread the rumor to CNBC.
If that fund didn't exit they're likely 20-30 Billion in the red. Bankrupt.

Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Taleb. Every trader should read.
Post removed:
by user
bmks270
AG
Volume already spiked on GME since its 7:00 EST. Going to be another entertaining day.
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

I think I'm going to join you on this one. And yea, not a lot of open interest at all. If it got deep ITM, would thst make it hard to sell?
No open interest increases the closer we get to expiration. I would be putting these on to hold for a while. I'll keep looking as well for best add on hedges.

TChaney
Remember when you buy a PUT on GME you are bailing out a hedge fund.

Do you want to be that guy?

Post removed:
by user
ProgN
third coast.. said:

when that thing tanks look for EVERY news outlet to be searching out regular joes who got left holding the bag and using it to push for regulation of some kind. they are already ringing that bell non stop.

Yep
sts7049
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

SNDL approaching $1.00

THEY'RE GONNA GAP IT
if it shoots up to 1.30 or so today i will be able to go net free
First Page Last Page
Page 2959 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.