Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,085,163 Views | 231811 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by bhanacik
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we and Reddit WSB were smart, shouldn't we just be buying the heck out of all the high short interest stocks? SPCE is up there.
Cromagnum
AG
Yes, but there are enough of them to spread efforts thin. Short squeezes work best with focused efforts.
McKinney Ag69
AG
They should just work their way down the list. SPCE is next.
Philip J Fry
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Talon2DSO said:

Ozsc was voted as the next boom by reddit. Current ask price is $10

This would literally make me a multi-millionaire.

If I ever cashed out.

"Who wants to be a BILLIONAIRE!!!!"

Edit. Holy F***. The ask is ACTUALLY currently $10.

Ozsc as in Ozop selling for 0.10 right now?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
~3770 very important.

Post removed:
by user
Rice and Fries
TexasAg2017 said:

DubFalls said:

McInnis 03 said:

ehrmantraut said:

The only flaw with these folks thinking is they think they have to wait until Friday. If they all exercised at some high point, that's when the bomb would go off

Yeah, if they just agreed to all exercise starting at 8am tomorrow morning it would send the stock to the moon.

I'm not sure why this strategy isn't being pushed.
Most probably don't have the cash to exercise.

They hold these options with strikes in the 20-30 ranges. So it's a lot easier to drum up$3K vs $30K.
Rice and Fries
FYI - The next target on WSB is SLV. They want to rid the silver shorts from the world. They'll start pushing the message next week about buying and longing SLV.

The real DD on SLV, the worlds biggest short squeeze is possible and we can make history https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l6novm/the_real_dd_on_slv_the_worlds_biggest_short/
tam2002
AG
I've already moved to mostly cash and I could be wrong but I think it's gonna be a bloody rest of the week. Might be sitting today out
FJ43
Morning gents. With today looking like a red opening on top of yesterday's excitement, I am not sure there is a better time for OA's seminar that today.

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to gleaning more knowledge, understanding and skillsets on how to navigate the markets ahead successfully. I know I have been.

Until then stay on your toes, trade wisely or hands off the mouse.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

LatinAggie1997
AG
So SLV and not NOK...or both...or???
Aggie118
AG
Question for the experts. For CTRM, it short up to .90 over night, I have shares at .31. Would y'all recommend selling off before the market opens, or at least enough to go net free?

The only reason I ask is because I saw AMC got up to $22 I'm premarket only to collapse down to $10 at open. Thanks!
FJ43
Rice and Fries said:

FYI - The next target on WSB is SLV. They want to rid the silver shorts from the world. They'll start pushing the message next week about buying and longing SLV.

The real DD on SLV, the worlds biggest short squeeze is possible and we can make history https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l6novm/the_real_dd_on_slv_the_worlds_biggest_short/
There will be opportunities for sure. For me If I play any of these most likely it will be with options vs shares and smaller in comparison to my normal trades. I will probably treat these as lottos and focus on those that have made this thread so much money.

Many on here have had huge success by identifying calculated risks and executing proficiently. Watching systems overload, more halting than a school zone crossing, ridiculous emotional swings intraday and the battles of David and Goliath will only impede what has been proven repeatable and successful in my opinion. Increasing risk.

For me, more than wanting the upside I don't want to be the one holding the bag.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Post removed:
by user
Aggie118
AG
Also for those with SYN, what is y'all's stop loss point? Thanks
GCP12
AG
GME is at $450 premarket. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm probably going to light some cash on fire buying it when the market opens
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Is anyone going to put more in hedges today? Those that are much more knowledgeable, what are you looking at?
I have UVXY shares and added last night. Will be adding SPXU options out to possibly June..

Post removed:
by user
GCP12
AG
Oh, I'm aware. Nothing I can't afford.
FJ43
GCP12 said:

GME is at $450 premarket. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm probably going to light some cash on fire buying it when the market opens
I am not so sure I would do that. You could find it at $300 10minutes after you pay $450.

GCP12
AG
Yeah, sorry should've been more specific. I'm gonna wait until after the open.
FJ43
.A little reminder to myself today. No FOMO

GigEmRangers75455
Going in on some of the WSB plays at premarket open. What are most suggested? I'm staying away from GME at this point. AMC, NOK, SLV, CLOV? Any others?
FJ43
Aggie118 said:

Question for the experts. For CTRM, it short up to .90 over night, I have shares at .31. Would y'all recommend selling off before the market opens, or at least enough to go net free?

The only reason I ask is because I saw AMC got up to $22 I'm premarket only to collapse down to $10 at open. Thanks!
Not an expert but I would go net free. It is at the cup completion back to June and may handle out for a while. No one knows but has huge volume recently. Sleep better at night IMO.

Spaceship
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Going in on some of the WSB plays at premarket open. What are most suggested? I'm staying away from GME at this point. AMC, NOK, SLV, CLOV? Any others?

CLOV is a good dip to buy for long term but it's not "get rich quick" like AMC and GME were.
GigEmRangers75455
Spaceship said:

Aggies75455 said:

CLOV is a good dip to buy for long term but it's not "get rich quick" like AMC and GME were.

Yea it seems much less risky. I bought Monday and yesterday so already holding some there. I swing traded AMC yesterday and worked out really good. Just looking for which ones we think are next and will risk money I'd be willing to part ways with if it comes tumbling down.
FJ43
Aggies75455 said:

Spaceship said:

Aggies75455 said:

Yea it seems much less risky. I bought Monday and yesterday so already holding some there. I swing traded AMC yesterday and worked out really good. Just looking for which ones we think are next and will risk money I'd be willing to part ways with if it comes tumbling down.
Portnoy has AMC and NOK on the line FWIW. $1M on the line between the two.

ProgN
BrokeAssAggie
Current state of affairs

BrokeAssAggie
Whoa we posted at the same exact time in history
TxRich
AG
HAHAHAHA, I am dying laughing right now. Is she going to cry???
FJ43
These are the top trending names. FWIW I just watched a 1M share buy at 5:32AM on NOK on the 1 Min.

ProgN
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 2958 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.