Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,992,139 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 59 min ago by EliteZags
Chef Elko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love the chaos
khaos288
AG
Just took a position with BB. 600 shares and sold 4 covered calls out a month at 20$ for 5.65.
khaos288
AG
Danwell Home said:

I love the chaos
Mostly Foggy Recollection
What's the question?
McKinney Ag69
AG

Running with the Bulls
McInnis 03 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

KOSS halted?
Squeezing HARD.
I bought 100 share PM for $10.26 totally prepared to lose it all. This has been fun!
CPDAggie10
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

McInnis 03 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

KOSS halted?
Squeezing HARD.
I bought 100 share PM for $10.26 totally prepared to lose it all. This has been fun!
I'm in at $9.35. Pure gamble play. My order to sell at 50% at $14 didn't quite fill before that first circuit breaker halt. This is exhilarating.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I did not and disappointed I didn't.

SU took a little trim on the Keystone decision but overall they are a great company and not overexposed in any one area.
leoj
AG
$TLRY probably going for a larger move. Has huge short interest as well.
cjo03
AG
Anyone still in GTXO? Penny stock from this board a while back... it's been on a tear.
ProgN
Danwell Home said:

I love the chaos
Another successful TexAgs hookup.
McKinney Ag69
AG
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
Chef Elko
AG
Still in it and net free
McInnis 03
AG
I'm long NFLX in the 560calls for next week hopign for a moev upward today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
TheBiggerEvent
AG
What's everyone's thoughts on BFT?
Chef Elko
AG
Dawwww
ClutchCityAg
RE: OA's post yesterday about being 50% cash.. I am about 20% cash right now but with very few options plays, most of my capital is in the MA stock plays.. should I sell some of those shares to get more cash or stick with them?
Let it ride
AgShaun00
AG
anyone playing egoc?
McInnis 03
AG
Nice 3x on OSTK Feb19 80's that I followed on Friday. Sad I only have the 1 net free one though.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

RE: OA's post yesterday about being 50% cash.. I am about 20% cash right now but with very few options plays, most of my capital is in the MA stock plays.. should I sell some of those shares to get more cash or stick with them?
I was near 50% cash yesterday, and the only thing I would enter is MA and covered calls on top (BB is what I did this morning).

20% would be legit for me, if I have a few hedges in place and covered your MA with calls.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm long NFLX in the 560calls for next week hopign for a moev upward today.
Took the risk off by sellign the 565c's for a little profit. Now we have no cost 5 wide call spreads. (Net free in other ways)

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
leoj said:

leoj said:

Total speculative play that I missed the huge move so far in, AQMS. Debt free after moving past a fire at their plant and pivoting to a new asset-lite plan to license their new tech for lead recycling to manufacturers

Just search $aqms on Twitter, some others have better explanations and analysis. Going to start a position tomorrow.

Consolidated for about 3 days and now up 15% today. Nothing but green skies above to previous 2016-2017 levels of $8-$14

Ok last post on this since I'm the only one in it and I don't want to pull a McInnis here. Already approaching the $8 mark and as an asset light green friendly process for what is a very hazardous industry with no alternatives until now, I've kind of loaded up and will see where this goes. Probably sell some covered calls once we start looking like the move is ending.
CPDAggie10
AG
AgShaun00 said:

anyone playing egoc?
Yes. It's been doing very nicely since the OA tip from his Florida contact.
oldarmy1
AG
MVIS $7.74 I sold 10% and waiting to see if May $13's can bring $2 for achieving net free+ via options + share price.
KaneIsAble
AG
yep - in at .0021 based on OA
aggies4life
AG
$axxa anyone else in this? whats the exit?
Post removed:
by user
ClutchCityAg
khaos288 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I was near 50% cash yesterday, and the only thing I would enter is MA and covered calls on top (BB is what I did this morning).

20% would be legit for me, if I have a few hedges in place and covered your MA with calls.
Okay thanks, I bought some hedges yesterday as well. Hopefully we get some runs to trim MVIS and PHUN today and then Ill just be holding that cash to add to MA plays on any future dips
Let it ride
YNWA_AG
AG
SDC running
TexasAg2017
AG
XL moving again.
I bleed maroon
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Nice 3x on OSTK Feb19 80's that I followed on Friday. Sad I only have the 1 net free one though.
I'm down to 1 of my March 70 calls. The last one's a four-bagger. Of course, I'm unwinding a strangle, so the 40P will be worthless soon. Total return should be around 225-250%.
Slappy007
AG
Slappy007 said:

PERI had a heavy volume rejection of the head and shoulders pattern today after an offering was announced last night. Seems to be pretty bullish to me and operates in a similar area as MGNI. I jumped in some of the 2/19 $15C's this afternoon.
PERI with the nice breakout today.
First Page Last Page
Page 2898 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.