Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,994,004 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by EliteZags
Boban
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is anyone in, or have any thoughts on Voyager Digital VYGVF? In the same space as Coinbase but offers more tradable coins on its platform and seems to be growing. I'm assuming I'll be priced out of a Coinbase IPO estimated to be valued around $70 billion. It currently trades on the CSE as VYGR but also OTC under VYGVF. It closed at $5.43 a share on the OTC market after running for a couple months and seeing volume increases.
irish pete ag06
AG
Engine10 said:

Oh my...$BB

Plus, my perusing of r/wallstreetbets seems to be growing interest in giving BB the GME treatment.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures down 26. See if a move up into 3am. That means I'll be up at 3am because I added some after hour additional $383 SPY puts I might want to buy some shares against.
Bird Poo
AG
Biden to make entire 645K vehicle fleet electric.

https://electrek.co/2021/01/25/president-biden-will-make-entire-645k-vehicle-federal-fleet-electric/
Post removed:
by user
Ornithopter
AG
Forest service is going to love that.
aggies4life
AG
PearlJammin said:

https://electrek.co/2021/01/25/president-biden-will-make-entire-645k-vehicle-federal-fleet-electric/

So what specific stocks should benefit?
Post removed:
by user
TexasAg2017
AG
aggies4life said:

PearlJammin said:

So what specific stocks should benefit?

Depends on who gets the contract. Look into raw materials for EVs, retro fit companies, battery manufacturers. There are multiple ways to play this news.
J_Landes89
AG
Placed a huge bet on $SOLO, ready for a pop!

Friday $9.5 calls
tam2002
AG
XL and SOLO
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm going to start selling off or back a lot of the stale portions of my portfolio today. I'm not ready to be a high percent in cash, bit I want to be able to get there quickly if need be. Right now I have way too many positions to manage if we have a pullback.
Post removed:
by user
Carlo4
AG
PearlJammin said:

And Nancy Pelosi investing in Tesla on Monday.... wow her timing was perfect.
TexasAg2017
AG
$XL moving a bit this morning
BrokeAssAggie
PHUN going to break and hold $2?
McInnis 03
AG
TexasAg2017 said:

I honestly can't think of a better company to succeed in what Biden said. To think the feds will dump every vehicle in the fleet for a tesla is extreme. GOVT always cuts corners....retrofitting vehicles to be electric drive makes **** tons of sense of falling short of expectation but meeting intent
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

I am trimming some of mine into this.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Phat32
AG
PHUN
FJ43
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I am trimming some of mine into this.
Net free now
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Post removed:
by user
BrokeAssAggie
PHUN put in a order to sell at $2.60. Let's go!
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

TexasAg2017 said:

I honestly can't think of a better company to succeed in what Biden said. To think the feds will dump every vehicle in the fleet for a tesla is extreme. GOVT always cuts corners....retrofitting vehicles to be electric drive makes **** tons of sense of falling short of expectation but meeting intent
I added shares this morning.

Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
wanderer
Sold 53% of PHUN at an average of $2.37 to go net free.

Good way to start a morning. Great call OA!
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Whats your take here? Wait for a dip in the day or getting in now is as good a time as any?
On $XL?

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

Whats your take here? Wait for a dip in the day or getting in now is as good a time as any?
On $XL?

Yep
I picked up more shares in the $20.60s premarket then added more in the $20.80s. Will sell covered calls on half. With Biden admin they will push this stuff so feel risk is low. Conversions will have to be a part of the plan vs all replacements if they push this hard. Will lower my costs basis with some near date CCs to get me mid 19s. I still have puts I sold as well.

tam2002
AG
McInnis 03 said:

TexasAg2017 said:

100% this. There's over 650,000 vehicles in that government fleet. 0 percent those all get tossed for new vehicles when they can be converted for less than 10k a car.

I think XL is gonna be a winner and I added more shares this morning
ProgN
AMD about to report earnings.
tremble
AG
Guess is they're going to crush it. The new Ryzen laptops are amazing and their desktop products are just as good.
McInnis 03
AG
The crowd is coming for KOSS. They want to squeeze it. There are no options so it's a one way street. Shorts may have a decision to make soon
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 2896 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.