Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,000,477 Views | 231604 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
spud1910
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DubFalls said:

My TexAgs stocks are massively outperforming the regular funds I have today.

CIDM, CLOV, EXPR, FUBO, PLTR, and WWR are all rocking.
I looked at my wife's IRA this weekend. For every $10,000 she had invested in mutual funds, she earned $1400 for the year. Not bad. But for every $10,000 that I invested for her, she earned $6000.

Thank you stock market thread!
0708aggie
AG
This is going to end very bad for a lot of people. Make money while you can. Someone will be left holding the bag.
tam2002
AG
TTOO looking interesting again
FbgTxAg
AG
0708aggie said:

This is going to end very bad for a lot of people. Make money while you can. Someone will be left holding the bag.

This F'n guy.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
oldarmy1
AG
TAK right back up to resistance. That was quick 2 day move so expect a breakout if markets hold up
McInnis 03
AG
LOL I tried to sell some $1 flies on GME and TDA isn't allowing it right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

Isn't that what we said? Only we said it with a plan.
McInnis 03
AG
I see possible value on NOK, $4c/$5c call spread. $.30 pay to get $1.00 max. Play it small if you do.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
CLOV post break consolidation. If you see it start to move out of this channel above $14.50 now the odds move way up for a new day high and continuation.

ProgN
0708aggie said:

That's why most of us are traders, not investors.
FTAG 2000
AG
jayelbee said:

Market Makers are working to destroy GME. At around 10:00 they had added weeklies up to $115 and the volume was already at 38k a few min ago. Now they've added weeklies up to $150. I think this is going to implode quickly.
In the two minutes since your post it just ran up to 138, lol.

The autists on reddit are at war.
0708aggie
AG
I agree with a plan, but it seems like people are going nuts entering GME and BB when they have already skyrocketed. That's not a plan.

aggies4life
AG
RKT finally moving. Any reason? Been stuck with this for awhile and finally green!
Post removed:
by user
0708aggie
AG
go back to some of my posts, I'm all on board to make money. This FOMO is real.
Txducker
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Having Fidelity problems at the open. Both ATP and website unable to confirm options trades for me. Anyone else have the same issues?
Me too. I had problem with website showing my positions were unavailable. It wasn't down long. The phone/mobile app was working (my backup access).
Rice and Fries
Dude this short squeeze on GME is insane. Up 112% today.
McInnis 03
AG
aggies4life said:

RKT finally moving. Any reason? Been stuck with this for awhile and finally green!
Any decent named stock with a short percentage of 30% is getting bought up like mad today. Everyone wants more GME type moments.

B&I Key:
FTAG 2000
AG
0708aggie said:

I agree with a plan, but it seems like people are going nuts entering GME and BB when they have already skyrocketed. That's not a plan.

Oh I agree with you.

Though I think some of the plan at this point is take advantage of the FOMO and the reddit army.
ag94whoop
AG
$PINS with nice dip
In at $72.25 and dip dropped lower
FTAG 2000
AG
Can we talk about BB? I like them as a company and where they are headed.

What's a good entry strategy with this one?
aggies4life
AG
Thanks!! Maybe they can help with NKLA
LarryL
Has anyone looked at the premiums you can get for selling $GME Puts? With volatility at 496%, the Jan 29 $40 is paying 1.57 right now. And I'm good owning $GME at $40.
bigtoneag
AG
Go $GOGO!
Post removed:
by user
spud1910
AG
third coast.. said:

headed to bed, hope there isnt another EXPR tonight.
You aren't gonna let us know what you had for supper first?
FJ43
$BFT going the wrong way at the moment.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
FTAG 2000
AG
$GME halted?
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

Well you're right on those. Once the parabola ends it will end quick. Heck if you're in shares you can sell the April 16 $100's for $100/share.

bmks270
AG
0708aggie said:

I agree, there is some hysteria and bubble stocks going on in some sectors and these stocks being pumped on the internet.

My personal investing philosophy is heavily influenced by two texts, "Fooled by Randomness" and "One up on Wall Street."
It's very apparent momentum from traders can really move the stock price, but I think for long term the prices eventually come back to fundamentals of the business.

I will say watching some of these stocks the last 6 months may open me up a little to momentum trading, but I think it's one of those things, it works until it doesn't.

Just make sure you're managing your risks and have an exit or hedge in place to mitigate a black swan.

My biggest take away from "Fooled by Randomness" is to never be in a position where one big move against you wipes you out. "Fooled by Randomness" is a cautionary tale.

It seems traders can build up such confidence to the point they believe their position is fool proof, and ignore what if it goes against me, and this don't hedge properly. Another book that sticks in my memory is "What I Learned Losing A Million Dollars" written by a commodities trader who lost most of his net worth and refused to cut his losses short.
Rice and Fries
AG 2000' said:

$GME halted?
Yup, at $132, but got up past $150. Looks like someone blew up if you look at the candles.
Philip J Fry
AG
So is EXPR the next GME?
First Page Last Page
Page 2883 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.