Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,632 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
TheCellarDoor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yates agrees.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Interesting. I'm on his Twitter right now to see if he expounds on why he is in love with it.

Will definitely be doing a deep dive on GNPX tomorrow. Also texting my contact to see why he was on it in the first place. Never heard of this company but a 2018 IPO explains a lot of that.
McInnis 03
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Anyone else seeing the reddit militia being rallied for GME, BB and PLTR? I'm seriously considering putting 10k into these 3 stocks on Monday.

NOOOO. they're supposed to be on EXPR
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Retail militias are the new fad in the 20s
Texted my contact.

He said he got it from Twitter and did the research. He saved me a lot of time.

Looking through Yates timeline he is the one promoting both stocks. Is this guy legit?
TexasAg2017
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

hours I don't like:

https://tastyworks.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000504673-when-are-market-trading-hours-

This is my biggest gripe about tastyworks. Fantastic for setting up and executing orders, but absolutely terrible for charting and hours. Their mobile app is top notch, I actually do most of my trades on mobile. I am looking to move brokers once again just for AH access. IBKR looks nice but people are unhappy with their mobile set up. I'm away from a computer most of the day so mobile access is important to me. I'm open to any other suggestions.
spud1910
AG
TexasAg2017 said:

hours I don't like:

https://tastyworks.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000504673-when-are-market-trading-hours-

This is my biggest gripe about tastyworks. Fantastic for setting up and executing orders, but absolutely terrible for charting and hours. Their mobile app is top notch, I actually do most of my trades on mobile. I am looking to move brokers once again just for AH access. IBKR looks nice but people are unhappy with their mobile set up. I'm away from a computer most of the day so mobile access is important to me. I'm open to any other suggestions.
I use the IBKR mobile. I moved over from Robinhood and hated it at first. But, as I get more familiar with it, it is workable. I prefer to do most of my trading from my desktop, but if I need to be away, I can get it done.
TexasAg2017
AG
spud1910 said:

TexasAg2017 said:

hours I don't like:

I use the IBKR mobile. I moved over from Robinhood and hated it at first. But, as I get more familiar with it, it is workable. I prefer to do most of my trading from my desktop, but if I need to be away, I can get it done.
I'll look into it more tomorrow. I generally always have my work laptop but I'm not always on the internet. That's what made tasty so appealing, with a quick glance I could check my accounts and make any trades I needed. But not being able to trade outside of normal hours absolutely sucks.
FJ43
spud1910 said:

TexasAg2017 said:

hours I don't like:

I've been on the desktop platform a month or so. Just started spending time in the evenings exploring around the app as it is secondary for me as well. Learn more each time in it and configuring the way I want it to be. They are all just different. TDA, TOS, IBKR, etc.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gig em 02
Thanks for the feedback, I've got some SPXS, so maybe I'll look into adding more or adding SPXU. Like you said, its hard watching these go down all the time, and will probably be harder when I have enough to sufficiently hedge my gains from the last year. Part of me is tempted to just liquidate and lock in the absurdity of the 2021 market, but the tax bill makes that idea less appealing. My biggest concern is my long term stuff, short term stuff I've been trimming and prepping for a correction.
FbgTxAg
AG
Which of these has the biggest week?

XL
BMIX
EXPR
DIS
PHUN
TAK
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
gougler08
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Texted my contact.

He said he got it from Twitter and did the research. He saved me a lot of time.

Looking through Yates timeline he is the one promoting both stocks. Is this guy legit?

I like the GOED chart with rounded bottom more so than the GNPX one
La Bamba
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Anyone else seeing the reddit militia being rallied for GME, BB and PLTR? I'm seriously considering putting 10k into these 3 stocks on Monday.

For heaven's sake man, have you seen the GME chart? Or are you a "stonks only go up forever" subscriber?
La Bamba
AG
I think folks wanting to buy GME at these levels should really watch this video to understand the mechanics of the squeeze. Because that's all it was, a massive squeeze. Go see the KODK chart for a clue on what probably happens next.

FJ43
$EXPR - Didn't play this with you guys on Friday AH. Looking at possible Model T retracement line of about $1.98 if it is going to from the burst up Friday.

Thoughts on this as I know little bout the stock other than as a trade. Y'all going short, long?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

backintexas2013
AG
I think he was more asking if there is another stock possible BB that the same thing could happen to.
Madmarttigan
AG
I'm hoping it's phun since it's the only one I have, sold most of EXPR after hours.
With you on EXPR. If it doesn't come down, I'll pass.
FJ43

With you on EXPR. If it doesn't come down, I'll pass.
You see $1.98 as an entry?

CPDAggie10
AG
FJ43 said:

$EXPR - Didn't play this with you guys on Friday AH. Looking at possible Model T retracement line of about $1.98 if it is going to from the burst up Friday.

Thoughts on this as I know little bout the stock other than as a trade. Y'all going short, long?
I have buy orders set at $2 to buy back all the shares I sold on Friday in the after hours mania.

I think OA also made some comments as well that he is excited to see what it does.

I too would like others thoughts on EXPR
Yes.

However I'm not sure if this thing doesn't keep going. Especially with the Reddit cult lurking in the background.
FJ43

Yes.

However I'm not sure if this thing doesn't keep going. Especially with the Reddit cult lurking in the background.

For sure and may gap up and run a bit. Would
like to play but not chasing this one. Too many others on the radar to make a buck.

TxAG#2011
Am I crazy or does a dated Amazon call seem like a no brainer? Am thinking a December 4k strike.

Yea it costs 25k but I don't see any way it doesnt hit that sooner rather than later.
Brewmaster
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Am I crazy or does a dated Amazon call seem like a no brainer? Am thinking a December 4k strike.

Yea it costs 25k but I don't see any way it doesnt hit that sooner rather than later.
I like it, but at these SPX levels, I'd wait for a pullback first, then enter. (not that I have that kind of $ for 1 option!).
FTAG 2000
AG
$CCIV - is it worth getting into at this point? Feel like I missed the boat earlier, now it's up at $22. Assuming the merger rumors are true, it'll run more right? Or is it a wait and see and jump in when merger announced with Lucid?

Also, curious on thoughts on BB and GME. It looks like the wsb subreddit is determined on those two this week. Worth trying to get in at open on Monday or just talk it up to a great story and opportunity missed?
Brewmaster
AG
AG 2000' said:

$CCIV - is it worth getting into at this point? Feel like I missed the boat earlier, now it's up at $22. Assuming the merger rumors are true, it'll run more right? Or is it a wait and see and jump in when merger announced with Lucid?

Also, curious on thoughts on BB and GME. It looks like the wsb subreddit is determined on those two this week. Worth trying to get in at open on Monday or just talk it up to a great story and opportunity missed?
GME is about to be puts or a short, that was a massive squeeze - I'm not touching it at these levels.

I grabbed a couple calls on CCIV on Friday. There was plenty of flow on it and volume to back it up. I'd wait for a pull back Monday morning to get in. I probably won't add shares at this level, but you could on a pull back and sell CC's on it after it launches. A Lucid merger would be a big deal.
FbgTxAg said:

Which of these has the biggest week?

XL
BMIX
EXPR
DIS
PHUN
TAK

I'll go with (biggest to smallest week % GAIN):

EXPR
PHUN

XL (large short squeeze possible that could vault this to #1 or #2)
TAK

DIS

Threw out BMIX because it doesn't belong with the other 5.
Thundergon
BREwmaster said:

TxAG#2011 said:

I like it, but at these SPX levels, I'd wait for a pullback first, then enter. (not that I have that kind of $ for 1 option!).
I think Brew is spot on. I'd be cautious going far out right now with SPX so extended. Personally, that $3350 level on AMZN has been a huge barrier. If I was to play AMZN, I would wait for that $3350 level to break and enter shorter dated calls, capture those profits, and then wait for retest of $3350. If it holds, then might could enter those longer dated calls depending on where SPX is. I've posted a weekly chart of AMZN showing its active squeeze and formation.

$AMZN weekly

Thundergon
$GME

I looked at puts for $GME and the IV is around 327% for 2/5 puts lol. Unless playing an advanced option strategy where you could take advantage of the IV crush and retracement, I don't see a good way to play this. If it doesn't make a huge move down that IV is going to make you feel the bern.
TxAG#2011
Thundergon said:

BREwmaster said:

TxAG#2011 said:

I think Brew is spot on. I'd be cautious going far out right now with SPX so extended. Personally, that $3350 level on AMZN has been a huge barrier. If I was to play AMZN, I would wait for that $3350 level to break and enter shorter dated calls, capture those profits, and then wait for retest of $3350. If it holds, then might could enter those longer dated calls depending on where SPX is. I've posted a weekly chart of AMZN showing its active squeeze and formation.

$AMZN weekly

I see what your saying, but Amazon has a history of absolutely ripping once it breaks consolidation, often with no retest

Thundergon
It very well could and you bring up a good point. That's what the shorter dated calls would be for. If I'm going to drop $25k on a single contract really far out, I want to eliminate as much risk as possible.
Spaceship
AG
Makes sense to me....more GME!

(Kidding)

CPDAggie10
AG
AMZN and NVDA both look like they are ready to go any day now.

Looking at possibly some NVDA 600C

First Page Last Page
Page 2874 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.