Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,248 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
Fightin_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I see nothing until closing in on $2.50 EXPR so feather some to be righteous
You guys see why I knew that? You can/should know it too
Highs from April & June?
Correct. All those holders see they can get out and oddly they do. That is what makes a horrible trader.
What are the chances we get back down to that 1.20-1.30 level to load up again? Is the cat out of the bag already?
ZERO or less

OA1 - MGNI Hitting $40 today. Any thoughts on where that stops? What has pushed it so fast?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Mostly Foggy Recollection
BREwmaster said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Threw 10K at it at 1.60. Dumped at 2.42

I'll take a 5K profit in 25 minutes
Wow, nice! you know OA has a charity right? just busting your chops, mostly.

Yes I do, and I've donated and will do so again, of his choosing, at the end of this quarter.
tsuag10
AG
In and out on a couple hundred shares of $EXPR to make a nice $160

Thanks, OA1!
Ornithopter
AG
A million times yes
Bird Poo
AG
Bought CLOV @ 13.60.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm seeing y'all sell shares and just grinding my teeth with these calls locked until open
$expr
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
CheladaAg
AG
Not at the magnitude of EXPR but BB also on a move AH. What I've gathered this is going to catch a lot of momentum next week and onward. Almost think the Wallstreetbets and Atlas crowds will start pumping this.
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

OH MY GOD I JUST WOKE UP AND SAW MY PLTR CALLS

Welcome to profitland !!!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
boyz05 said:

Not at the magnitude of EXPR but BB also on a move AH. What I've gathered this is going to catch a lot of momentum next week and onward. Almost think the Wallstreetbets and Atlas crowds will start pumping this.

Why has BB gotten traction? Legit or a pump?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
TexasAg2017
AG
boyz05 said:

One can only hope. I'll trim till I'm net free and let them pump away
gig em 02
McInnis 03 said:

boyz05 said:

Why has BB gotten traction? Legit or a pump?

Autonomous driving tech being put in EVs and beyond!
tsuag10
AG
Really regret panic selling my $PLTR calls last Friday. Didn't lose money, but certainly didn't make much.
Mr President Elect
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm seeing y'all sell shares and just grinding my teeth with these calls locked until open
$expr
I felt like a kid robbing a candy store with a bunch of other kids. Now I am watching them all eat their candy and I'm just staring at the crap I grabbed and hope it's edible come Monday.
CheladaAg
AG
Underneath all the pump clutter from the fintwit and redditor communities, I will say that BB is definitely a leader in security IOT regarding the integration tech into EV's, we'll be driving in some very smart vehicles in the near future. Aside from their deal with AWS, they also have all sorts of irons in the fire that extend into their patents.
Jet Black
Quick $500 on EXPR. I'll take it every time.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

GME going higher now that shatron took a stance.
backintexas2013
AG
I feel like all I got was circus peanuts. I sold under 2.00 and was loving it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Dude, sell the shares short and then exercise the calls.
CheladaAg
AG
I think that is a parody twitter handle...but wouldn't be surprised if the real one came out with a revision.
irish pete ag06
AG

Using this pic as a visual for a hypothetical. If you wanted to start a position in shares with BB then sell PUTS in FEB for a lower strike price would be a good way to hedge on lower your cost basis if the stock drops right?

So let's say you sell the 13.5 p FEB at 2.31...

Stock skyrockets and you pocket the premium?

Stock drops and you likely get assigned to buy the shares at 13.5 per share (lowering your cost basis)?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
boyz05 said:

I think that is a parody twitter handle...but wouldn't be surprised if the real one came out with a revision.

My humor didn't land.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I see nothing until closing in on $2.50 EXPR so feather some to be righteous
You guys see why I knew that? You can/should know it too
Highs from April & June?
Correct. All those holders see they can get out and oddly they do. That is what makes a horrible trader.
What are the chances we get back down to that 1.20-1.30 level to load up again? Is the cat out of the bag already?
ZERO or less

OA1 - MGNI Hitting $40 today. Any thoughts on where that stops? What has pushed it so fast?
https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/01/22/why-magnite-stock-jumped-to-all-time-highs-today/

Found some info
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
J_Landes89
AG
Rice and Fries
In on Express at $2.4. Picked the wrong day to go skiing!
0708aggie
AG
Wow another 1M plus TAK shares for ARK.
McInnis 03
AG
Cathie bought the **** out of TSM

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Dude, sell the shares short and then exercise the calls.

Tried. Can't. Ira

B&I Key:
cptthunder
Rice and Fries said:

In on Express at $2.4. Picked the wrong day to go skiing!

Never a wrong day for that, especially when I've been stuck at sea level for 3 years
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
That sucks. Hopefully it gaps up bigly.
Bird Poo
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Cathie bought the **** out of TSM

For what it's worth, I spoke with an executive for a company that does a ton of work with TSM. He is expecting it to triple over the next year.
khkman22
AG
leoj said:

Tastytrade just sold for $1 billion. Does Tom Sosnoff know how to build a finance platform or what, good lord
Where did you see this? I didn't see anything on their website. Just wondering what it means in terms of possible changes in fees.
Pasquale Liucci
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Using this pic as a visual for a hypothetical. If you wanted to start a position in shares with BB then sell PUTS in FEB for a lower strike price would be a good way to hedge on lower your cost basis if the stock drops right?

Stock drops and you likely get assigned to buy the shares at 13.5 per share (lowering your cost basis)?

100% yes. Sell OTM to pocket premium and lower cost basis if assigned or just pocket premium
irish pete ag06
AG
Lester Freamon said:

irish pete ag06 said:

100% yes. Sell OTM to pocket premium and lower cost basis if assigned or just pocket premium

Thank you! Man the fog of options is slowly lifting. I can read and watch videos all I want but I always learned better with immersion.
Pasquale Liucci
AG
The one caveat to that (and this is what I am trying to get better at): know where your resistance points are to make sure you are not catching a falling knife if you get assigned and make sure you are comfortable owning the underlying.

I.e. if you are selling 12.5P and you know there is major resistance at 13, maybe not a good move as stock probably has room to run to the downside if it breaks 13.
First Page Last Page
Page 2870 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.