Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,747 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ajollyag
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

Thanks. Doesn't show up in ATP like that. Had to go to the browser version.

There's some weird way to do it in ATP but I haven't figured it out yet. I just do the browser version
Go to trades and orders-> direct trade and extended hours -> then fill out the ticket. Have to make sure its a limit order and it says day+. You also have to make sure you have activated extended hour trading on fidelity first.
wanderer
Challenger 17 said:

$2.50 was the resistance level back in April in June.
BrokeAssAggie
I sold 60% of my shares at $2.30. Is everyone still in EXPR?
dthom
AG
In and out, 1.83 to 2.31
oldarmy1
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I see nothing until closing in on $2.50 EXPR so feather some to be righteous
You guys see why I knew that? You can/should know it too
Highs from April & June?
Correct. All those holders see they can get out and oddly they do. That is what makes a horrible trader.
What are the chances we get back down to that 1.20-1.30 level to load up again? Is the cat out of the bag already?
ZERO or less
0708aggie
AG
Great week guys. Have a happy, safe weekend!
McKinney Ag69
AG
ClutchCityAg
oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I see nothing until closing in on $2.50 EXPR so feather some to be righteous
You guys see why I knew that? You can/should know it too
Highs from April & June?
Correct. All those holders see they can get out and oddly they do. That is what makes a horrible trader.
What are the chances we get back down to that 1.20-1.30 level to load up again? Is the cat out of the bag already?
ZERO or less
Welp... SHBM lol
Let it ride
gougler08
AG
Looks like Michigan and DC are starting to open back up now (I'll keep the coincidental politics out of it) and California starting to as well. Are we just going to keep full steam ahead in the market with this positive news carrying us to February?
FbgTxAg
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I need this to happen. I've acquired more than I intended, and not yet an options player.

But if OA says it's gonna happen, I'll just sit back and enjoy the journey.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
McInnis 03
AG
**** , I need it to happen too and I DO have option powers.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
More volume on EXPR.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ags2013
AG
I do a little work at work and miss out on the Express money maker
aggies4life
AG
Question. Someone I know got into $sunw @ .38 cents last may..now it's at $22.90

He said he bought it on a whim and just happened to login to that account and to his surprise saw the hugeeeeeeeeeee change.....and asked if he should sell out or think it has more room to go.....obviously a huge win so far.....
Topher17
AG
McInnis 03 said:

More volume on EXPR.
Sold half of my position at $2.40. Going to let the rest ride
FTAG 2000
AG
Topher17 said:

McInnis 03 said:

More volume on EXPR.
Sold half of my position at $2.40. Going to let the rest ride
Same, but at 2.50
wmitchell
AG
aggies4life said:

Question. Someone I know got into $sunw @ .38 cents last may..now it's at $22.90

He said he bought it on a whim and just happened to login to that account and to his surprise saw the hugeeeeeeeeeee change.....and asked if he should sell out or think it has more room to go.....obviously a huge win so far.....
I am no expert in tax law but I would sell to get my initial investment back and go net free. Then I would wait till May to avoid the capital gains tax.... and likely set a stop loss at somewhere I don't want it to drop beneath.
aggies4life
AG
Initial investment was only $500...
K-Bob
AG
That's a nice surprise.
FJ43
wmitchell said:

aggies4life said:

I am no expert in tax law but I would sell to get my initial investment back and go net free. Then I would wait till May to avoid the capital gains tax.... and likely set a stop loss at somewhere I don't want it to drop beneath.
My only question do we think the capital gains taxes will be going up and he lose any further gains eaten up by taxes.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TexasAg2017
AG
McInnis 03 said:

More volume on EXPR.
Of course it hits 2.50 after EXT so my sell order didn't fill
gvine07
AG
FJ43 said:

wmitchell said:

aggies4life said:

My only question do we think the capital gains taxes will be going up and he lose any further gains eaten up by taxes.
If taxes are raised it shouldn't go into effect until 2022 (unless something crazy).
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Threw 10K at it at 1.60. Dumped at 2.42

I'll take a 5K profit in 25 minutes
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

wmitchell said:

aggies4life said:

under this administration, I would think any and all taxes will go up. I've read capital gains taxes is one of them. I'm adopting OA's plan, get wealthy off the markets, buy land and guns. Lots of guns!

Brewmaster
AG
EXPR, what a find! I think it was a Redler tweet from a Will Meade (of all people) tweet.

it acts like it wants to blow up that previous resistance (2.50's). On to $3! I should've bought more!
wmitchell
AG
FJ43 said:

wmitchell said:

aggies4life said:

I do think taxes will go up. But I don't think they will make it retroactive to 2021 - that is hard to do. I think it will apply to 2022 and on. So I would sell this year probably but wait till after the 1 year point to avoid capital gains tax.
djmeen95
AG
EXPR running AGAIN! Over $2.60. Lol. Crazy.
Brewmaster
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Threw 10K at it at 1.60. Dumped at 2.42

I'll take a 5K profit in 25 minutes
Wow, nice! you know OA has a charity right? just busting your chops, mostly.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Game stop up 50%? wtf lol

Short squeeze, I love how the verge is blaming it on r/wallstreetbets

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/22/22244900/game-stop-stock-halted-trading-volatility
aggies4life
AG
I guess besides the taxes. What is the real target for $sunw with Biden in charge.....he wants to cash out but told him I would see first what the experts here think....
BrokeAssAggie
djmeen95 said:

EXPR running AGAIN! Over $2.60. Lol. Crazy.

$2.70
Talon2DSO
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Dan Scott said:

Saw the excitement over EGOC and surprised to see it's a penny stock. I did some research and it's a shell company, meaning it has nothing. It's kinda like a SPAC.

There is a private investor named David Lazaar, not the Area 51 guy. He essentially is known to take custody of shell companies like EGOC and do a reverse merger with a legitimate company. I'm guessing it's cheaper and faster for the private company to merge with a shell because of the share structure already in place.

On February 1 there is a custody hearing to see if David Lazaar is granted control of EGOC. That I'm guessing is the reason for the recent pump. Afterwards, Lazaar can do a reverse merger with a legitimate company.

Lazaar has done a few of these and penny stock investors like to follow him.

What would that mean to the stock price?

Found this.

https://hscorp.biz/reverse-mergers-and-custodial-plays-making-penny-stock-investors-big-bucks/

Oh wow, he was mentioned in that article. So EGOC could potentially be life-changing for me if Lazaar hits it right. I bought in at $0.0018 for 100,000 shares. I plan to hold long on it (and make my donation to OAs charity of choice...when I'm 70 since its in my retirement accounts and can't touch them yet)
Touchless
AG
What a horrible time to catch up on this thread after getting caught up with work. Happy for y'all, but this blows I completely missed out here.
irish pete ag06
AG
Talon2DSO said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Dan Scott said:

Saw the excitement over EGOC and surprised to see it's a penny stock. I did some research and it's a shell company, meaning it has nothing. It's kinda like a SPAC.

There is a private investor named David Lazaar, not the Area 51 guy. He essentially is known to take custody of shell companies like EGOC and do a reverse merger with a legitimate company. I'm guessing it's cheaper and faster for the private company to merge with a shell because of the share structure already in place.

On February 1 there is a custody hearing to see if David Lazaar is granted control of EGOC. That I'm guessing is the reason for the recent pump. Afterwards, Lazaar can do a reverse merger with a legitimate company.

Lazaar has done a few of these and penny stock investors like to follow him.

What would that mean to the stock price?

Found this.

https://hscorp.biz/reverse-mergers-and-custodial-plays-making-penny-stock-investors-big-bucks/

Oh wow, he was mentioned in that article. So EGOC could potentially be life-changing for me if Lazaar hits it right. I bought in at $0.0018 for 100,000 shares. I plan to hold long on it (and make my donation to OAs charity of choice)
FIDELITY
First Page Last Page
Page 2869 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.