Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,826 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
SpeedyAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OA or anyone else, I have to ask, what's yals thoughts on WWR Aug call spread, buy 5C sell 7.5C for .9 and have break even price be like 5.9. Also have chance to profit 230% starting at 10.00 and will still profit over 100% at 7 ?
McInnis 03
AG
PHUN on the benzinga squawk. "CEO says "big things are happening" and to present at ....whatever conference"
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Time for a PHUN walk or run?
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Thanks "dad"
Owed you that for $TAK
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

OA or anyone else, I have to ask, what's yals thoughts on WWR Aug call spread, buy 5C sell 7.5C for .9 and have break even price be like 5.9. Also have chance to profit 230% starting at 10.00 and will still profit over 100% at 7 ?
This is the safe, solid, steady play for patient money makers. I like it. If you think WWR has upside potential in that timeframe, seems like a solid gold move.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Look at the volume after that squawk. I ****ing LOVE nasaly Charlie.

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Look at the volume after that squawk. I ****ing LOVE nasaly Charlie.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

FJ43 said:

gougler08 said:

Ok so dumb Roth IRA question...for whatever reason I hadn't set one up until today and I'm using sidelined cash from my taxable account to go ahead and fund it. There's no harm in contributing the 2020 and 2021 max today right?
You'll have to check if you can contribute the 2020 funds still As far as 2021 no issues funding and putting that money to work. I did for 2021 in my ROTH.
Fidelity let me do it...so I'm just going to roll with it
dear IRS....
irish pete ag06
AG
I'm still a newb by far but I think I just successfully used the Model T to get in on SYN
Bird Poo
AG
PLTR just hit $31. How far will she go?

Already a 3 bagger for me.
McInnis 03
AG
PLTR $31. Good job everyone.

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
McKinney Ag69
AG
McInnis 03
AG
FEYE seeing some sweeps, I bought Feb 19 23/25C spreads for $.64 to take home $2 at max.

BTW: After suffering so much pain on naked calls lately, I changed my strategy to include far more vertical spreads and this week it has really really really helped me. Just an FYI for those who may be suffering from the same symptoms. You know, 4 hour long misdirections.....

B&I Key:
YNWA_AG
AG
So glad I thought buying COTY shares was the move
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
No way in hell.

To me this is a FOMO play. I think there are too many other tickers out there with better setups than the one that is getting stretched harder than Oprah's yoga pants.

B&I Key:
Post removed:
by user
wanderer
CastleRock said:

Anybody tempted to enter into GME at 58?
Hahaha, no frickin way
It was a satirical article.

The joke is when Cathie says something, it happens. That Twitter account posted that as a joke due to all the retail jumping on that price action.
leoj
AG
CastleRock said:

Anybody tempted to enter into GME at 58?

Not at all lol. Would have to watch it constantly and could take a bath within a day.
SpeedyAg90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

This is the safe, solid, steady play for patient money makers. I like it. If you think WWR has upside potential in that timeframe, seems like a solid gold move.

Also you can get the same spread for feb for a $1 and have break even be 6. So at current price you would make 65% profit
Yes
Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I need a second set of eyes. I'm holding Feb 5 NET 87.5c's.....they're down 1/3rd, I feel like they're worth holding despite my "rules" to cut bait......anyone want to convince me I'm wrong or right here?

Earnings next week, right? But i just bought back my puts instead of getting assigned, so i could sell crwd puts instead, so i guess ymmv
Thundergon
I checked out some options for next week just to see what kind of IV they had, and they were around 400% LOL
backintexas2013
AG
McInnis 03 said:

No way in hell.

To me this is a FOMO play. I think there are too many other tickers out there with better setups than the one that is getting stretched harder than Oprah's yoga pants.

I will take visuals nobody needed for $1000
gougler08
AG
SDC green hammer forming
McInnis 03
AG
I will be MUCH more clear about when I'm posting satire. If someone entered a TERRIBLE trade because I posted a goof tweet, I'd feel absolutely awful.

B&I Key:
backintexas2013
AG
So you could sell GME January 29 48p for $6.20. That's stupid
McKinney Ag69
AG
Maximus_Meridius
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I need a second set of eyes. I'm holding Feb 5 NET 87.5c's.....they're down 1/3rd, I feel like they're worth holding despite my "rules" to cut bait......anyone want to convince me I'm wrong or right here?
Something something market's gonna slap you like an angry pimp demanding his money...

We have rules for a reason...
First Page Last Page
Page 2864 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.