Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,399 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are we still medium- to long-term bullish on $RKT?
M.C. Swag
AG
GME set a 52week high today lmao

those cheeky *******s at WSB are not to be ****ed with
FJ43
McInnis - Thanks for the call out on this. I am now beyond Net Free++ on $TAK Mar 20c.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
tsuag10 said:

Are we still medium- to long-term bullish on $RKT $SCUD?
Fixed it for you.

Edit: Kidding of course...
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

J_Landes89
AG
thx
Post removed:
by user
Irish 2.0
M.C. Swag said:

GME set a 52week high today lmao

those cheeky *******s at WSB are not to be ****ed with
Citron getting booty fooked!
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Shiiiiiitron
BrokeAssAggie
MBIO with the model T, correct?
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Got in MSFT this morning on calls. Looking at mid 230s next week.
Engine10
AG
$SDC volume dropping off, makin like a hole in the water...something coming
ProgN
Someone with a twitter account should troll that firm that said MGNI was a great short. Ask them if all their picks are this impressive.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Coachbro20
tsuag10 said:

Are we still medium- to long-term bullish on $RKT?
Please don't remind me of that particular stock! LOL
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

I plan to trim some of the extra contracts I picked up during the dips the past few days on the next push.

McKinney Ag69
AG
bigtoneag
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

McInnis 03 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$HWCC
Hosuton Wire & Cable halted on Circuit Breeaker.
Going for 2nd halt here in a second.
Average volume. 125K

I know who these guys are. I'm not sure what the catalyst is. They are becoming LESS relevant in the marketplace.
Several wire companies getting pumped, what's going on here.

What is copper doing?
I'm very bullish on Copper. I think we see $4 at some point this year but it's actually down a few cents today.

The $HWCC move is bizarre to me too. Who else is moving? The big dog in the industry is private.
ClutchCityAg

Pharma bump?
Let it ride
McKinney Ag69
AG

Brewmaster
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Zack (Atlas) is heavy in CLOV and is convinced it's a $100 in time...and he does not miss, incredible picker. I have some shares and a couple calls on it.

This could be a PIC to XL type move.
oldarmy1
AG
AgEE10 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Coty market makers are using our own strategy against us. It wouldn't surprise me that the massive call volume on a stock not heavily traded actually worked against us. At any rate, calls are a bust and not willing to allow their strategy to continue. If Feb 19th rolls around and it spikes we'll know why.

I like to think there's another OA somewhere on another forum with a small group of players using the WWR play.
BIZZARO World Stock Trading.

I like it!
cisgenderedAggie
PearlJammin said:

Good lord MGNI has been crushing it. Never expected it to get near $40.

The current run up has me wondering if being too far out with covered calls is a bad thing. Yesterday I rolled out and up and have a covered $50 at Sep. is it wrong to consider rolling in and down? I think the March $35 could be traded for possibly small gain right now. That would still be 700% return if called out, but possibly guard against missing profits on a major crash in the next 9 months.

Any thoughts?
Engine10
AG
That's a good call - the last few rounds to the $30s the selling was heavy and violent. I'm expecting the same again but mostly dependent on how Demo day goes on the 26th.

I'm planning on watching at least part of it. I think we've been pinned under $30 largely because their tech is not well understood. If they knock it out of the park on demo day, watch out!
Quote:

Demo Day marks the first time Palantir is demoing the latest developments to its software platforms, Foundry and Gotham, to the general public. The demos will include examples of how Palantir's commercial and government customers including manufacturers, defense agencies, and others use its software.

The event will also highlight Palantir's modular strategy, including the announcement and demonstration of new software modules such as:

Software-Defined Data Integration ("SDDI"): to integrate with dozens of ERP systems in days
Low-Code / No-Code Environments: to deploy operational applications in hours
Archetypes: to start business use cases in a few clicks
AI-Enabled Mission Command: to support U.S. and allied nations in planning and executing missions
Palantir will also discuss its latest developments on Apollo, the company's continuous delivery and infrastructure platform.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Everyone knows Lambo guy. Less people would know PJ Matlock.

"I take it you're not a golfer"

Lol... wasn't it a McLaren?
59 South
AG
trip98 said:

Please elaborate for us less knowledgeable
I can't do the explanation justice in a post. Basically it just has followed every technical rule and setup and every dip / ema test has been buyable.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

J.P. 03 said:

If SPY opens down around where it is now, does it make sense to play some cheap Friday lotto calls that assume it will close up around the moving averages?

I love this game! I'm in!

Edit: i actually went with 380p, y'all think we fill wed's opening gap?

Turned these into strangles with some 384c. I think she picks a direction and makes a big move here soon
Bob Knights Paper Hands
cisgenderedAggie said:

PearlJammin said:

Good lord MGNI has been crushing it. Never expected it to get near $40.

The current run up has me wondering if being too far out with covered calls is a bad thing. Yesterday I rolled out and up and have a covered $50 at Sep. is it wrong to consider rolling in and down? I think the March $35 could be traded for possibly small gain right now. That would still be 700% return if called out, but possibly guard against missing profits on a major crash in the next 9 months.

Any thoughts?
I do this regularly. I did this for Mara in order to take profits earlier, which worked out well there. It's all about balancing that risk/reward. You don't want to sell your good trades short because they have to carry the trades that don't work out. However, you have to protect your capital and take some profits.
FJ43
$WWR hit $7.24

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Entered Microsoft 03/19 230C
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

$WWR hit $7.24
The AUG 7.50c's trade thin so my P/L spiked like a mofo there for a second. I about needed a pacemaker.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Entered Microsoft 03/19 230C
I am going to offset this trade with 40C short calls expiring next week for $1.45
FbgTxAg
AG
Hope you penny guys held your Ozop. OZSC on the move.

I sold all of mine @ a nickel.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
59 South
AG
$WWR if 7.50-7.60 breaks, this thing could moonshot. Now wouldn't $15 in January be something. We'd have to accuse OA of sandbagging if that happened.
First Page Last Page
Page 2860 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.