Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,083,563 Views | 231802 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
jwhitlock3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG 2000' said:

SNDL was once a $12 stock. Why is it half a buck now, and what makes people think it's got room to go?
Biggest factor I can see for the price depreciation is the incredible dilution they've done to their shares. Take a look at the number of outstanding shares at IPO and how many they currently have and I think you'll find their reason for the decline alongside the others already stated.
tsuag10
AG
I'm watching them very closely too. I was going to load up on shares yesterday afternoon but I doubted myself and hesitated. I'm hoping for a small pullback tomorrow before continuing higher.

I honestly think it will get above 135 by Friday and then level off around resistance at 138.9ish until earnings.

Just my completely novice opinion.
McKinney Ag69
AG

Thinking of jumping into AAPL $135C 1/29. Earnings report is 1/27
Bob Knights Paper Hands
For this round of upcoming earnings are we going to do some crazy-whack-funcky OTM butterflies? I didn't make great returns but was above breakeven and enjoyed the hell out of it.
Thundergon
There's a big pivot on AAPL at 133 in play for tomorrow. If it takes that out it has room to mid 135s which is the upper bollinger band on the daily. If tech has any continuation tomorrow, AAPL might get there.
Post removed:
by user
Thundergon
$AAPL Daily

0708aggie
AG
Looks like model T at 133. Is that a slight Darvis box?
Cartographer
Also watching that. I love Apple pivots, you can get a lot of shares in there.
Thundergon
$XL Daily

Some people were talking about $XL. I had this on my radar last week and it went from an A+ upside setup to an A+ downside setup in three days (Ok maybe not A+, but I liked it). I think it gets down to $18 which coincides with the 50-day EMA and the lower wick of the gap-up candle before bouncing. It reminds me of $SCUD like FJ pointed out.

Thundergon
Yeah kind of resembles a Darvas Box, it's been range bound. The Model T is a good point! Very well could hit the $133 and then fade back within the range. We'll have to see how macro looks in the morning.
Thundergon
$TSLA Daily

Tesla gapped up and then faded today before rallying off the 10-day SMA but couldn't reclaim the pre-market highs. A rotation to the FAANGNAM stocks led the market, however the bulls did what they needed to do to close Tesla above the 5-day SMA. If there's not a day two follow through in FAANG, I like TSLA for an upside move. It's been resting the past few days on lower volume. This is on Dans watchlist for tomorrow as well as $AAPL.

KT 90
AG

FJ43
KT 90 said:

Morning. Imagine that. Just happens to not be a Chinese EV maker.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Thundergon said:

$XL Daily

Some people were talking about $XL. I had this on my radar last week and it went from an A+ upside setup to an A+ downside setup in three days (Ok maybe not A+, but I liked it). I think it gets down to $18 which coincides with the 50-day EMA and the lower wick of the gap-up candle before bouncing. It reminds me of $SCUD like FJ pointed out.

I may sell some Mar $20p this morning. Going premium at close was about $4.80. May $20 are $6.80. Either keep the free money or get assigned for $15.20 or $13.20 cost basis. Both are well below the major support level.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
$TSM

Had a good options trade on this already and may get back in the pond. Goal posts, riding the top of the band. and remains strong above 8&21 day since early November. Will look at Feb 140s or 150s.

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

$F has been on a tear lately. I have $9 CC sold on this one for feb. Womp womp. Only half my shares and I have a cost basis of about $6.5 though.
You never know when one will have this type of rise like yesterday. But a pretty solid return I would say.

Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

For this round of upcoming earnings are we going to do some crazy-whack-funcky OTM butterflies? I didn't make great returns but was above breakeven and enjoyed the hell out of it.

I put in a couple yesterday. One pre er, one post

McInnis 03 said:

Putting on AMZN butterfly to try and capitalize on an earnings runup.

jan29
3300c / 3400c / 3500c
$12 (est) for potential $100 (this won't happen, but the goal is to multiply the $12 3x-5x)

Also putting one on for NFLX
Jan 29
580c / 600c / 620c
'$3 for possible $20

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
BTC $31k

Gonna be some splainin to do!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
txaggie_08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BTC $31k

It's been on a downtrend for a couple weeks it seems.
Irish 2.0
txaggie_08 said:

McInnis 03 said:

BTC $31k

It's been on a downtrend for a couple weeks it seems.

The downtrend started this week. It hit like $40k. Yellen's senate hearings then took it down like a virgin on prom night after a couple Smirnoff Ices.
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Yea I am unsure how to play it. I had initially bought it as a long term hold last January and averaged down in March, but now I kind of want to just turn it in to a net free holding and let it ride. I have no basis for this thought, but I feel like I'll be able to buy those calls back at a better price down the line though because F just hasn't been a booming stock in the past. Just a couple of things I am mulling over. Hasn't been at this proce in 2.5 years.
Did you sell covered calls on 100% of your shares?

Post removed:
by user
0708aggie
AG
AAPL at 134 PM.
59 South
AG
Aggie118
AG
Looks like things could be setting up nicely for a little run in the next few days for CTRM (currently at .37 up from close yesterday which was .325 ). They just acquired a new shipping vessel. Still maintaining good volume.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/20/2161486/0/en/Castor-Maritime-Inc-Announces-Capesize-Bulk-Carrier-Vessel-Acquisition.html
GigEmRangers75455
FUBO upgrade to $40 PT. Up 5% premarket.
0708aggie
AG
Damn. Tried to get 2/19, 35s at close but wasn't quick enough.
MROD92
Any thoughts on what it might run to?
0708aggie
AG
Be careful with the shippers. Shipper mania a few years ago burned a lot of people. Guy in my office was bragging about the money he made and woke up to a nice $32k loss one morning.
sts7049
AG
i sold $FUBO 2/19 36.5 for 4.1 the other day
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 2843 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.