Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,995,206 Views | 231576 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by I bleed maroon
Running with the Bulls
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$MBIO

Investor conference tomorrow.

GigEmRangers75455
Touchless said:

Aggies75455 said:

KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

Thanks for the tip on SKLZ. Got in last week and has done nicely so far.

Aren't you the person that usually had the ZEST scoop? Any news these days, or more of the same? After cashing out most of profits on that one, I hung onto 60 shares or so. Just curious if there is any lawsuit info floating around. TIA.

News has been real slow lately and the trial date is set for March 29 in Arkansas. They delayed all trials through March 23 due to covid so people are cautiously waiting hoping it doesn't get pushed again. I don't think it will but in the next couple of weeks we should start seeing pretrial movement. Still all 9 counts stand and none were thrown out by the judge. If that trial date doesn't move then I think it's bought out by March 29th. Still holding full position. Also pending uplist but I think they want that to happen at the same time as buyout.
Dang, I hadn't looked at ZEST in a while as I could never buy it and hadn't seen it on here. You have some diamond hands after holding for that full pull back in all of Q4. Had no clue it spiked to almost $15 at the end of 2020. Also diamond hands for not letting any go at that point. If I remember correctly, you said you went in bigly on this one with it being life changing money even when it was in the $4 range. Hope this one continues to work out for you.

We had a 5/1 reverse split which multiplied price by 5 so it hasn't done great on day to day. Everyone is in for the buyout and luckily my avg price was only .66 before split so still in really good shape. This will either bust or absolutely explode when it's all done.
BrokeAssAggie
Touchless said:

Aggies75455 said:

KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

Aren't you the person that usually had the ZEST scoop? Any news these days, or more of the same? After cashing out most of profits on that one, I hung onto 60 shares or so. Just curious if there is any lawsuit info floating around. TIA.

News has been real slow lately and the trial date is set for March 29 in Arkansas. They delayed all trials through March 23 due to covid so people are cautiously waiting hoping it doesn't get pushed again. I don't think it will but in the next couple of weeks we should start seeing pretrial movement. Still all 9 counts stand and none were thrown out by the judge. If that trial date doesn't move then I think it's bought out by March 29th. Still holding full position. Also pending uplist but I think they want that to happen at the same time as buyout.
Dang, I hadn't looked at ZEST in a while as I could never buy it and hadn't seen it on here. You have some diamond hands after holding for that full pull back in all of Q4. Had no clue it spiked to almost $15 at the end of 2020. Also diamond hands for not letting any go at that point. If I remember correctly, you said you went in bigly on this one with it being life changing money even when it was in the $4 range. Hope this one continues to work out for you.
ZEST completed a 5:1 reverse stock split about a month ago. Still waiting for that pop.
Touchless
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Touchless said:

Aggies75455 said:

KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

We had a 5/1 reverse split which multiplied price by 5 so it hasn't done great on day to day. Everyone is in for the buyout and luckily my avg price was only .66 before split so still in really good shape. This will either bust or absolutely explode when it's all done.
Ah, didn't know about the split. Still impressive you've held all shares the entire time and not taking any risk off. Best of luck on it.
Coachbro20
$TAK Can someone fill me in on why we think ARK is purchasing so many shares on an almost daily basis? Does TAK have something in the woodworks?
Mr President Elect
AG
I have no idea, but I went ahead and bought some March 20's and a handfull of Jan 2022 20's as the premium for this stock is really low.
tramaro1
AG
McInnis, did both of you end up staying in FB?

Looking good so far!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Not much OI in any of the OTM strikes.
george1992
62strat said:

Damn I love 5 figure green days, and today is one of them.

Almost 5 figures in NFLX alone.

We talking about commas and cents right?
canagian
AG
PearlJammin said:

canagian said:

Went net free on MBIO and SKLZ today, CIDM, NOVN, and VIR yesterday
For MBIO, was your cost basis lowered by selling covered calls? I just bought shares at $3 but trying to learn the CC strategy for mass accumulation.
No covered calls, bought at $2.45 and sold half at $4.90
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

I wish AMZN would stop messing around and hit 3300.

Yes I am the kind of guy that likes to skip through the story building part of the movie to watch the final confrontation.

Do it!
McInnis 03
AG
Never took the plunge
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
$net
Feb5 87.5c
Big traffic
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
Stevekavdc unlocked his account for a day if anyone wants to follow him. Normally posts very actionable flow and dark pool activity.
McInnis 03
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

He knew. Someone tell me what he saw. Because I don't see the tell

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
MARA reversal? anyone pick up some shares on that dip today? There were some big buys.
tlepoC
AG
So my march SPY hedge is approaching my pre-set target price from a month ago...how are we feeling now that we are past inauguration?
0708aggie
AG
He's so hard to understand sometimes. I do like his call for AAPL to 157
0708aggie
AG

What is he trying to say?
bmks270
AG
McInnis 03 said:

He knew. Someone tell me what he saw. Because I don't see the tell

I think Google is a little undervalued relative to other tech stocks with similar revenue and margins. It was one of the stocks I listed in the long term trades thread about 3 weeks ago. Big risk is being broken up by regulators, other than that it looks like a good buy. The news today is Google seeking to move anti-trust lawsuit from Texas to California.
Running with the Bulls
0708aggie said:

What is he trying to say?
I think he is saying Feb 5th $4000 strike AMZN calls are ~$5 right now. AAPL reports earnings next week and they are expected to be big. If they rip earnings, he is saying those same calls will be $25 right after that because AMZN will be at $3400? AMZN reports Feb2/3 I think.

I might (probably) am wrong with that.
TexasAg2017
AG
Trimmed a few shares of WWR here. Down to a basis of 3.26
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$net
Feb5 87.5c
Big traffic

Big beat coming! I got assigned shares at 80 Friday, let's ride!
McKinney Ag69
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
tsuag10 said:

Baby minnow here with 100 shares of $WWR at $5.40
Just sold 1 Feb $7.5C for $0.90 credit.

I'm guessing as long as the price stays below the strike, I can just keep doing this each month and adjust the new strike as needed...

Correct?

Welcome to Theta Gang!
Touchless
AG
Anyone selling the MBIO $5C like normal or we thinking it may actually run this time with some sort of meeting or news release coming up?
Swollen Thumb
AG
AUVI

Have a decent position in shares around $5. Breaking out today on big volume. Can't find any news. If one of the resident chart gurus could take a look and provide some thoughts on a good exit, it would be very much appreciated. I'm thinking it could get back above $7 pretty easily.

zag213004
AG
Touchless said:

Anyone selling the MBIO $5C like normal or we thinking it may actually run this time with some sort of meeting or news release coming up?

Same question.... Maybe the best answer is sell cc on half? I don't know. More experienced traders here may know
FJ43
$MBIO hitting $5.10
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Running with the Bulls
$MBIO is over $5 now
McInnis 03
AG
Jumped on APRE from the Benzinga Nasaly guy. Lets go!

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG

$MBIO is over $5 now
I sold 20 7.5's for Feb, if they hit I'll be net free on the remainder of my shares, let's go.

B&I Key:
ProgN
Swollen Thumb said:

AUVI

Have a decent position in shares around $5. Breaking out today on big volume. Can't find any news. If one of the resident chart gurus could take a look and provide some thoughts on a good exit, it would be very much appreciated. I'm thinking it could get back above $7 pretty easily.

I know nothing about this company but technically, if it breaks this darvas box, it looks like it can go. It has a lot of positive indicators right now. JMO
wmitchell
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$MBIO is over $5 now
I sold 20 7.5's for Feb, if they hit I'll be net free on the remainder of my shares, let's go.
I did this on 6 (half my shares). .20 premium. I would be way over net free so I probably should have done less. My cost basis is 2.76

I would love to get called out there.
Swollen Thumb
AG
Thanks Prog!
First Page Last Page
Page 2839 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.