Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,996,922 Views | 231592 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by spud1910
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SDC still trading in a nice channel (pink lines)...

tramaro1
AG
FJ43 said:

Bought more $PLTR Feb 30c on the dip again today.

Same here!
cptthunder
QD
Wells its back over $2 again which should have been around entry price for most people on the first round of buys
Time to set some stop losses for me and see where is goes
astroaggie13
AG
cptthunder said:

QD
Wells its back over $2 again which should have been around entry price for most people on the first round of buys

I am pretty sure OA said he got out of this mostly a while back, but I wonder what he thinks about this recent strength as well as China Biden impact for it moving forward.
Gig em Stros
GigEmRangers75455
Thanks for the tip on SKLZ. Got in last week and has done nicely so far.
FTAG 2000
AG
Can we talk strategy on $SNDL? Entry price and overall strategy (options or long term hold)?
cptthunder
astroaggie13 said:

cptthunder said:

QD

I am pretty sure OA said he got out of this mostly a while back, but I wonder what he thinks about this recent strength as well as China Biden impact for it moving forward.
I think thats right but my stubborn/stupid self decided to hold on and see what happened and figured i might not have been the only one when my alerts went off
GigEmRangers75455
Anyone still in or have thoughts on RKT? I'm holding a lot more shares than I probably should be just under $21 per share. It doesn't move...
KT 90
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Aren't you the person that usually had the ZEST scoop? Any news these days, or more of the same? After cashing out most of profits on that one, I hung onto 60 shares or so. Just curious if there is any lawsuit info floating around. TIA.

canagian
AG
Went net free on MBIO and SKLZ today, CIDM, NOVN, and VIR yesterday
GigEmRangers75455
KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

Aren't you the person that usually had the ZEST scoop? Any news these days, or more of the same? After cashing out most of profits on that one, I hung onto 60 shares or so. Just curious if there is any lawsuit info floating around. TIA.

News has been real slow lately and the trial date is set for March 29 in Arkansas. They delayed all trials through March 23 due to covid so people are cautiously waiting hoping it doesn't get pushed again. I don't think it will but in the next couple of weeks we should start seeing pretrial movement. Still all 9 counts stand and none were thrown out by the judge. If that trial date doesn't move then I think it's bought out by March 29th. Still holding full position. Also pending uplist but I think they want that to happen at the same time as buyout.
Touchless
AG
$LEN with a strong day. A little push higher and it can run to $85.
Bird Poo
AG
canagian said:

Went net free on MBIO and SKLZ today, CIDM, NOVN, and VIR yesterday
For MBIO, was your cost basis lowered by selling covered calls? I just bought shares at $3 but trying to learn the CC strategy for mass accumulation.
Running with the Bulls
McInnis 03
AG
I was in OBLN this morning at 3.70 and got out at 3.80 for a quick scalp. Go look at it now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

Good, I put on 5 wide verticals atm for this week just in case it gave us a day 3 tomorrow.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
$EEM - Decided to go net free on the Feb 56c here. Trend is still good and has a little gap up each day so will ride the rest to see if that continues. 80+% I was ok with. One thing with $EEM is it seems to track with SPY really closely. Given we are $380+ if we have a pull back down to the 376s again the calls will be back to $1ish IMO.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Cloud
McInnis 03 said:

I was in OBLN this morning at 3.70 and got out at 3.80 for a quick scalp. Go look at it now.

damn
62strat
AG
Damn I love 5 figure green days, and today is one of them.

Almost 5 figures in NFLX alone.
Ags2013
AG
Cloud said:

McInnis 03 said:

damn
wow
YNWA_AG
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Looks like you picked a winner. Damn
KT 90
AG
Aggies75455 said:

KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

News has been real slow lately and the trial date is set for March 29 in Arkansas. They delayed all trials through March 23 due to covid so people are cautiously waiting hoping it doesn't get pushed again. I don't think it will but in the next couple of weeks we should start seeing pretrial movement. Still all 9 counts stand and none were thrown out by the judge. If that trial date doesn't move then I think it's bought out by March 29th. Still holding full position. Also pending uplist but I think they want that to happen at the same time as buyout.

Thanks!
McInnis 03
AG
YNWA_AG said:

McInnis 03 said:

Looks like you picked a winner. Damn
I heard it on the squawk box, and wasn't real comfy with a long run.....apparently I didn't account for a short freak out.

B&I Key:
Touchless
AG
$MARA almost filled the open gap to the penny earlier. High of $17.58 on 1/6 and low $17.59 today.
GigEmRangers75455
Also A guy on the ZEST discord put this together a few weeks back and has a lot of good info for those looking into it.

https://doc-14-0g-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/ovmqv30o06r3lo244hl8ml7nbra3mnec/1611165300000/09853537988796558469/*/1F9rLC17MDQDBU0cQoLOjDZ4blVXhq3vX?e=download

Also numbers were before 5/1 split so they adjust with that.
tsuag10
AG
Baby minnow here with 100 shares of $WWR at $5.40
Just sold 1 Feb $7.5C for $0.90 credit.

I'm guessing as long as the price stays below the strike, I can just keep doing this each month and adjust the new strike as needed...

Correct?
jwhitlock3
$MARA sold $20P this morning for 2/19
jwhitlock3
Correct, below the strike and you keep the premium, above the strike and you sell for that amount + premium. You got it!
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
tsuag10 said:

Baby minnow here with 100 shares of $WWR at $5.40
Just sold 1 Feb $7.5C for $0.90 credit.

I'm guessing as long as the price stays below the strike, I can just keep doing this each month and adjust the new strike as needed...

Correct?
Yup, you can theoretically end up with free shares if you gain credits passed your initial investment.

That's part of OAs "better than a CD" plan. I believe.
tsuag10
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

Correct, below the strike and you keep the premium, above the strike and you sell for that amount + premium. You got it!
Engine10
AG
Here's a CC question I need help with:

In the event shares are called away, can you control which share lots are called? Or does it follow the tax lot method set in the share buy ticket? Highest cost vs FIFO etc.

TIA

Mostly Foggy Recollection
McInnis 03 said:

Oh yeah? Well I got into NFLX 540s as a lotto at 5 bucks, and exited at 7.50

It's at $43.

Cost basis was $5K.

But yeah, 9 bucks on OBLN is nuts.
Touchless
AG
Aggies75455 said:

KT 90 said:

Aggies75455 said:

Dang, I hadn't looked at ZEST in a while as I could never buy it and hadn't seen it on here. You have some diamond hands after holding for that full pull back in all of Q4. Had no clue it spiked to almost $15 at the end of 2020. Also diamond hands for not letting any go at that point. If I remember correctly, you said you went in bigly on this one with it being life changing money even when it was in the $4 range. Hope this one continues to work out for you.
gougler08
AG
cptthunder said:

astroaggie13 said:

cptthunder said:

QD

I think thats right but my stubborn/stupid self decided to hold on and see what happened and figured i might not have been the only one when my alerts went off
I sold the Feb 2.5 calls on my whole position, if it gets called out then I'll just move on
First Page Last Page
Page 2838 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.