Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,003,057 Views | 231610 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
TexasAg2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me find it again!
59 South
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Gut feeling that Fubo finally wakes back up and starts pushing back towards $40 this week starting today.
I'm being super patient with it. I'm pretty darn loaded with cost avg in the low 30s. I'm taking a slow/medium approach to going net free on it. Close 32.50+ today and looks like it will take another run at 40+ pretty quickly.
E
AG
BABA going nuts with Jack Ma being found
gougler08
AG
FJ43 said:

george1992 said:

FJ43 said:

I guess I am officially in the pot business. Added a starter position of $SNDL here before I run off to a few meetings. When I get back will sell covered calls on half.

Alright alright alright.

Probably show up at my house to film an episode of Narcos now.
Way to join the darkside...been in on HEXO and TLRY for a while now so that's been one positive of the Dem controlled govt
TexasAg2017
AG
wanderer said:

FJ43 said:

Morning all. While no trading great day to regroup, create those net free tracking workbooks, practice some charting and find the next good trade opportunity.
I'm sharing the net free tracking google sheet that I made and use. It's not perfect and I'm sure I'll continue tweaking things, but it's what I use for now.

If anyone wants a copy, here's a link below. I create a different tab for each stock/ticker. To give an example of how the sheet works I went in and put a bunch of made up buys/sells.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HJ62dy45lP5RUIwC5XfMF9O8vNdXWA2BflF1fM7Oo3M/copy?usp=sharing
Here it is.
E
AG
I'm averaged in at .73 on CIDM... gonna be a few more days until I'm net free
gougler08
AG
E said:

It has touched $1.30 already last night/this morning, may not be much longer with another run
McInnis 03
AG
I made a very simple net free calculator for those who wish to use it. I realize that the ideal is that you buy, price doubles, and you keep half net free.

Some of us poor boys may need to adjust that, this sheet shows you how many shares you CAN keep net free according to current price action.

Enjoy

Directions: Populate the yellow fields. The green fields are the answers you seek.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q-Y1Vq7uAFy3WiZj1XCC5rYqc6lju5dB2d3i_brlp7I/edit?usp=sharing

UPDATE:Bare with me, I'm not good with google sheets, had to get permissions updated.
GigEmRangers75455
59 South said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Gut feeling that Fubo finally wakes back up and starts pushing back towards $40 this week starting today.
I'm being super patient with it. I'm pretty darn loaded with cost avg in the low 30s. I'm taking a slow/medium approach to going net free on it. Close 32.50+ today and looks like it will take another run at 40+ pretty quickly.

Thinking of adding this morning. I just started last week and have quite a bit now. Adding wouldn't bring average down much (currently 33.10) but like where this could be heading.
Beerosch
AG
E said:

Or you can sell ~60% of your shares to get net free. You don't have to sell half of your shares at double the purchase price to get net free.
LatinAggie1997
AG
H E L P

Opened a TD Ameritrade over the weekend. Transferred funds over weekend. Bank shows funds taken out today to TDA. I purchased some NIO MVIS without issue. When I attempt to purchase OTC it tells me I do not have enough available cash or buying power due to funds being on hold, despite my order being below what my balancewouldbe afterthe other two purchases.

What am I missing??
Mostly Foggy Recollection
SKLZ 52 week high
ProgN
I don't think Ragoo will be with us today. I think he caught a bus to banned camp this morning.

He seems laid back. WTH did he do?
Engine10
AG
Cash prob needs to settle first? First thing that came to mind
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Sounds like they made some funds immediately available and the rest are waiting to settle. Your purchases so far may also have been on margin (without you knowing it) but the otc isn't marginable
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

DIS nearly +3% premarket.

Lebowskihittingroof.gif
Bought spreads the other day, let's max them out!
LatinAggie1997
AG
Thanks Ags!

gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

I don't think Ragoo will be with us today. I think he caught a bus to banned camp this morning.

Confirmed
ProgN
third coast.. said:

Posted on a politics board thread celebrating the inauguration.
Yep, F16 claims another one.
gougler08
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

He seems laid back. WTH did he do?
F16 will get us all
considering the F16 mods lean left, I'm guessing he wasn't 'celebrating' it
ProgN
We miss you Ragoo. I know you're reading this thread

McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

He must have gone in thick & hearty style.
ProgN
Nah, it wasn't that bad. F16 posts are on a VERY short leash now, that's why I don't post there anymore.
tremble
AG
We need to keep OA out of there too. Some of his stuff on Twitter would likely not be received well.
Running with the Bulls
$MBIO at $4.90
Post removed:
by user
ProgN
tremble said:

We need to keep OA out of there too. Some of his stuff on Twitter would likely not be received well.
OA does calculated strikes on F16 and isn't an ass like I am.
E
AG
They're called "re-education" camps! /CCP
cisgenderedAggie
$WWR come back to me
Cloud
eem spiking. when do we exit the 2/19c?
Touchless
AG
$AMZN is today the day it finally makes the move???
tremble
AG
E*TRADE down for anyone at the moment? Can't seem to log-in to the app.
First Page Last Page
Page 2833 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.