Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,002,745 Views | 231610 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NRD09 said:

tv1113 said:

Should we care about ONTX special meeting, Webull idiots talking about reverse split.

Net free, don't care. If it goes back to .25 I'm loading up

It may need a reverse split to meet listing requirements, so that wouldn't surprise me. If anything a move that helps it sustain a price takes some of the risk off this one. Although on the other hand it may give less cause for buy backs or execs to buy shares to prop the price up.
gig em 02
I'm going to be watching BNGO for model T potential, share price tanked on news of an offering
gougler08
AG
In terms of keeping up, I glance for the following:

• OA posts
  • Stock tickers that are new / I own
  • Starred posts

If I have time I get to the rest but this helps me focus on the important topics + new stocks that I want to review
Aggie118
AG
Question, I've got just 3 shares of ZM I bought at $126 a piece, for those experts out there, would y'all sell now at $395 a piece? Just wondering if I could be using that Capital elsewhere and whether or not there's much meat on the bone left. Thanks!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ah that's true, a 4:1 rs would make $1 the new .25, wouldn't it?
Rice and Fries
MGNI up above $35
mrad85
AG
gig em 02 said:

I'm going to be watching BNGO for model T potential, share price tanked on news of an offering

I'm interested as well. This stock has been on fire lately.
tam2002
AG
Personally I'd take my 300% win and deploy it elsewhere. I'm not sure how much meat is left on that bone anyway of course I've thought that for months tho
gougler08
AG
tam2002 said:

Personally I'd take my 300% win and deploy it elsewhere. I'm not sure how much meat is left on that bone anyway of course I've thought that for months tho
Agree...while I know working remotely is going to be here to stay, I can't see ZM avoiding some dip once life goes back to normal and people start flocking back to the office (hopefully summertime)
gig em 02
If they get added to the s&p then who knows.
gig em 02
mrad85 said:

gig em 02 said:

I'm interested as well. This stock has been on fire lately.

Rumors of wood picking it up for ARKG, I don't know if that happened yet or not
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Agree, I'd be turning that into aapl and goco shares today
sts7049
AG
other (potentially dumb) questions i have learning about selling calls:

how do i decide whether to keep the call to expiration or buy it back? if i buy it back before expiration do i still get the premium?

for example i see the $WWR 12.5 i bought yesterday for .48 is now at .63. i understand it would cost me more to buy it back now at this premium, but i guess the idea is if i think WWR is going to end up much much higher then it's worth it to buy back?

on the opposite of that example, if i saw the premium is much lower than what i sold, does that make it more beneficial to buy back? or just keep it to expiration?

sorry for the many questions
FJ43
I guess I am officially in the pot business. Added a starter position of $SNDL here before I run off to a few meetings. When I get back will sell covered calls on half.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
sts7049 said:

other (potentially dumb) questions i have learning about selling calls:

how do i decide whether to keep the call to expiration or buy it back? if i buy it back before expiration do i still get the premium?

for example i see the $WWR 12.5 i bought yesterday for .48 is now at .63. i understand it would cost me more to buy it back now at this premium, but i guess the idea is if i think WWR is going to end up much much higher then it's worth it to buy back?

on the opposite of that example, if i saw the premium is much lower than what i sold, does that make it more beneficial to buy back? or just keep it to expiration?

sorry for the many questions
12.5 call out would be a hell of a return so I'd hold the calls. WWR will fluctuate but the clock is running and will eat some of the premium as it nears expiration and the stock is below 12.5.
tsuag10
AG
Thank you
McInnis 03
AG
Are you cutting bait at open? How do you plan on playing this out?
Pasquale Liucci
AG
Even assuming you bought your shares at the top of yesterday (call it $7 for simplicity), just your $48 premium collected is almost 7% for your trouble. If you get called out at 12.50 you have now collected $598 on $700 investment, so almost doubling your money.

Couple different ways you could play that but chances are your calls will expire worthless and you are long a stock with room to run plus lowered your basis by 7%
Aggie118
AG
Thank y'all for the advice on Zoom!
Running with the Bulls
$CIDM at $1.28 premarket...

They announced an acquisition yesterday.

Cinedigm Acquires Fandor, The 'Leading Global Independent Film Subscription Streaming Service'

In the article the WSJ called Fandor the "Netflix for Indie Films".
Aggie118
AG
NRD09 said:

What do you feel would be good buy in points for those two stock? Thanks
HoustonAg2014
AG
Gut feeling that Fubo finally wakes back up and starts pushing back towards $40 this week starting today.
McInnis 03
AG
MVIS on the move. Come on, come get these $8 calls, MAKE ME AN OA SUCCESS STORY!!!
BrokeAssAggie
COTY, you need to **** or get off the pot. Let's go!
Engine10
AG
Sheesh AMC trying to gap go and give us our exit. Not mad.

It's gonna be a colorful day out there, stay sharp
leoj
AG
Tsla could be flagging on the daily
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

I've been adding/buying at supper levels. Nothing is telling me this isn't coiling up.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

george1992
FJ43 said:

I guess I am officially in the pot business. Added a starter position of $SNDL here before I run off to a few meetings. When I get back will sell covered calls on half.

Alright alright alright.
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I've been adding/buying at supper levels. Nothing is telling me this isn't coiling up.

Agree, I think it's going to run. Just me being impatient
Running with the Bulls
Interesting... (side note... if you want to see a MA followed by upward move look at chart on this one)

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Aggie118 said:

NRD09 said:

What do you feel would be good buy in points for those two stock? Thanks

There's some commentary on the last page i think about aapl's chart, I'm selling weekly puts today atm in hopes that i get assigned shares friday and can sell calls next week for earnings. Goco im loaded to the gills, thought the 15.00 pin for opex friday was the end of sub-15 so i feel like yesterday's dip under 14.75 was a gift. I also think the markets gonna rip as long as inauguration formalities are uneventful.
Others probably have better insight than me on specific prices, i don't fret about pennies
Edit: i put in an order to sell $129 weekly puts for $2 for a $127 entry
TexasAg2017
AG
Whoever posted that google sheet with the cost basis calculations, you are a lifesaver!! I have been trying to find the best way to integrate selling calls and buying puts to get my basis in a sheet. Thanks!!!
FJ43
george1992 said:

FJ43 said:

Alright alright alright.

Probably show up at my house to film an episode of Narcos now.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
DIS nearly +3% premarket.
tremble
AG
Any chance you can link me to the post? I would greatly appreciate it!
First Page Last Page
Page 2832 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.