Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,013,149 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by ProgN
Mister Cooper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today was the best day trading I've ever had. Up 30% based mainly on WWR and CIDM. Thanks to all who recommended these and all the practical advice, I have definitely been burned before and am doing better about applying principles discussed on this board!
Mr President Elect
AG
Followed your Iron Condor... Netflix needs to chill
ProgN
NFLX is gone
McInnis 03
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Followed your Iron Condor... Netflix needs to chill
Rice and Fries
maroon19 said:

Today was the best day trading I've ever had. Up 30% based mainly on WWR and CIDM. Thanks to all who recommended these and all the practical advice, I have definitely been burned before and am doing better about applying principles discussed on this board!
Now you need to go net free and redeploy capital and grow that portfolio.
frankm01
Per Bezinga Squawk, $SNDL withdraws offering. Shares popping.
McInnis 03
AG
Just go to 600 NFLX. I mean, really.......
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

yep. Gonna lose 0.75% on that. Unless it sinks down.
FbgTxAg
AG
maroon19 said:

My second best today. I have significant shares of all of these.

PLUG +10%
BLDP +16%
WWR +35%
TELL +21%
AMC +33%
ISR +22%
CIDM +33%

Every one of these stocks is from this thread. I'm not into options (yet!) but g-damn it feels good to be a gangster.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
fightintxag13
AG
WWR owners today...
CPDAggie10
AG
frankm01 said:

Per Bezinga Squawk, $SNDL withdraws offering. Shares popping.
Just stay below $1 until Feb5 and Feb19. So I can rinse and repeat on what has been fairly easy CC selling and buying back up to this point.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

yep. Gonna lose 0.75% on that. Unless it sinks down.
Almost humorous. Almost.
Mister Cooper
AG
Rice and Fries said:

maroon19 said:

Now you need to go net free and redeploy capital and grow that portfolio.
Thats the plan! Went net free on my CIDM shares today
FJ43
What a day gents....what a day...

Beyond thankful and blessed.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ag94whoop
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ag94whoop said:

$SNAP is almost 11% down from lasts weeks high. Is this all cause of the Trump ban? They were upgraded on several platforms and so I'm surprised by the continued fall. I bought into what I thought was a dip and it kept sliding.

Similar thing with $SDC

Trying to decide whether I should cut losses or hold. Gut tells me to hold $SNAP but not sure about $SDC
Depending on your capital position I hardly ever take losses anymore. Instead I reach out whatever length I need to make up for the loss PLUS a shorter term put, in case it continues down. Wouldn't do that on SDC but SNAP.

EXAMPLE: Feb 5 $51 calls at $3.40 would be $54.40 if called out. Not sure what your avg cost is.

I haven't learned the nuances of options well enough to feel comfortable playing them. I am currently only playing stocks straight. So does that mean I just hold and wait and see?

I feel like that's the smart thing to do with SNAP but I have not feel for SDC. I keep misreading that one.
Mr President Elect
AG
10% seems a bit much... I mean we are still in the middle of global lockdowns, NFLX numbers should all be positive and should have been baked in. Still hoping for some red candles.
McInnis 03
AG
I had to shutoff the Benzinga guy because he kept telling me about NFLX
FbgTxAg
AG
WTF PCTI
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
McKinney Ag69
AG

jj9000
AG
FbgTxAg said:

WTF PCTI

WTF and PCTI are 2 different tickers.

Which one are you asking about?
BrokeAssAggie
jj9000 said:

FbgTxAg said:

WTF PCTI

WTF had an outstanding day!
McKinney Ag69
AG
FbgTxAg
AG
jj9000 said:

FbgTxAg said:

WTF PCTI

PCTI. I have it in my watch list but sadly did not own any. Up 80% today.
oldarmy1
AG
SDC will be fine I think. It does some weird moves, including shoots upward without warning.

SNAP closed below its 21DMA after Friday, so if it doesn't punch upward back through that soon that's an issue. Right now the trend is flattening and that's either consolidation sideways movement that will end with a breakout or the 50 day sitting at $47.50 comes into play.

Hard to read that right now.
Philip J Fry
AG
Anyone own MRVL? Looks like it's in a healthy channel.
gig em 02
NFLX - gambled on some 590C, will probably expire worthless after this run

CX - dumped my shares a while ago for 2023 7C and they are up 170%, OA with a very well thought out lesson in patience with this one

BB - seeing more chatter on this, those 2023s could end up being vv nice
McInnis 03
AG
Worthless my ass. This thing likely gaps and goes all the way to something that makes those 590's worth something.
BlueTaze
Any MARA fans watching MFH?
Assuming BTC isnt done running, I'm thinking lots of upside from the $3-3.50 range.
Brewmaster
AG
Challenger 17 said:

13D after hours... big move up coming
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Worthless my ass. This thing likely gaps and goes all the way to something that makes those 590's worth something.
lets see where it opens. It could easily settle back to 540 by the end of the week.
tlepoC
AG
I'M NET FREE ON MY ACCOUNT!
khaos288
AG
On now that's a potd
Jockbrock
First off, thanks for all of the great idea sharing here. I hope that I can develop my skills to pay back what I have made off of lurking here for the past 8-9 months and finally jumping in on a couple of recommendations with real money in the past month. Thanks to WWR & CIDM, my account looks very pretty today and I officially went net-free on 50% of my initial CIDM investment.

I was too slow to pull the trigger on the seminar (mostly because I didn't realize that there was an opportunity to watch a recorded version). If anyone is willing and able to split a login for the recorded version, I would be happy to discuss with you. If that's not in the cards for this go round, I look forward to continuing to learn from this thread.
Jet Black
FUBO doing stuff AH
Rice and Fries
Jet Black said:

FUBO doing stuff AH
Its cause I sold today.
First Page Last Page
Page 2828 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.