Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,005,415 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJ43 said:

Not stocks but man what a great weekend. Nothing like a little father & son time on a crisp morning quail hunt. Great memories.

Much better than my weekend.

I blew my shoulder out again and was exposed to the Rona, so now I'm in waiting mode to see if I develop any symptoms.
spud1910
AG
Prognightmare said:

FJ43 said:

Not stocks but man what a great weekend. Nothing like a little father & son time on a crisp morning quail hunt. Great memories.

I blew my shoulder out again and was exposed to the Rona, so now I'm in waiting mode to see if I develop any symptoms.
Ouch, hope all goes well. Ivermectin might be something to think about.
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

FJ43 said:

Man I am sorry to hear that. Both things. I assume your shoulder was training for the body transformation deal?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
No, my best friend growing up elderly parents live across the street from me. They both have Covid but he slipped out of his chair late Saturday night. He's almost 300 lbs and my shoulder dropped out as I was helping get him up off the floor. I've been shopping for them and taking them food, leaving it on the porch. I've known them since I was 5 and I couldn't let him stay on the cold floor. My shoulder will heal, it just hurts like hell.
khaos288
AG
FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

FJ43 said:

Man I am sorry to hear that. Both things. I assume your shoulder was training for the body transformation deal?

I'm guessing he tried to emulate a movie line that was similar to "grip it and rip it"
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Damn dude. I hope you feel better and avoid Covid.
ProgN
Thanks man, I'm not concerned because I'm in pretty good shape but the shoulder setback is what really bothers me.
spud1910
AG
Prognightmare said:

No, my best friend growing up elderly parents live across the street from me. They both have Covid but he slipped out of his chair late Saturday night. He's almost 300 lbs and my shoulder dropped out as I was helping get him up off the floor. I've been shopping for them and taking them food, leaving it on the porch. I've known them since I was 5 and I couldn't let him stay on the cold floor. My shoulder will heal, it just hurts like hell.

Thanks for being a good guy.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Even with recovery a near certainty, it still sucks to be ill.
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

Yeah shoulders hurt. And the older we get the longer it takes to heal it seems. God speed on the recovery brother. You were serving someone in need and all things considered I bet you wouldn't hesitate to do it again.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ProgN
Never
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Yep, I'm 38 and for the first time ever, I'm noticing it takes me a while to recover from long runs or a long day working at our farm.

I still try to act like I'm 22, but those days are getting shorter.
ProgN
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Yep, I'm 38 and for the first time ever, I'm noticing it takes me a while to recover from long runs or a long day working at our farm.

I still try to act like I'm 22, but those days are getting shorter.
Just wait until you get closer to 50, the drop off is even worse.
LatinAggie1997
AG
True story.
TheVarian
AG
Shoot, getting out of bed some days I hear my knees crack and pop. I'm in my 30's
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

you are a good man and friend. We need more people with your heart.
Cartographer
I might or might not have pulled a muscle in my shoulder blade while washing my hair this morning.

37 feels like 100.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
panduh bear said:

I might or might not have pulled a muscle in my shoulder blade while washing my hair this morning.

37 feels like 100.

Do you have epic hair at least?

I have a hard time doing the less than 5 hours sleep routine anymore. Ten years ago I could go to bed at midnight, wake at 4:30 to catch a 6:50 flight to NYC, work through the entire day, have a client dinner & drinks, and then repeat the same sleep / wake / fly routine two or three times a week in different cities.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

panduh bear said:

37 feels like 100.

Do you have epic hair at least?

I have a hard time doing the less than 5 hours sleep routine anymore. Ten years ago I could go to bed at midnight, wake at 4:30 to catch a 6:50 flight to NYC, work through the entire day, have a client dinner & drinks, and then repeat the same sleep / wake / fly routine two or three times a week in different cities.
Those days are gone for me although I am still a 5-6 hour sleep kind of guy.. Probably as much the physical part as the desire. Not sure which one is more painful to think about actually.

Cartographer
The hair is not epic but still there so I'll take it!
You're in a better place than me. I started shaving my head completely bald at 20.

Luckily, I have a round head.
Ranger222
AG
yikes....always be cautious and know what you're playing with....

AgShaun00
AG
for the people who playing in crypto

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

This make me ill
Killin Me Smalls
AG
AgShaun00 said:

https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

Bob: You send your USD to Coinbase and buy Bitcoin with it. Then you move your Bitcoin onto Bybit and trade with it there.
Me: Hang on. If that's the case, then why would anybody ever use an unbanked offshore exchange that trades purely in crypto? What does Bybit offer you that Coinbase doesn't?
Bob: Leverage. I personally only use 23X leverage, but they let you leverage your positions up to 100X if you want. You can't do that on Coinbase.
AgShaun00
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

AgShaun00 said:

Bob: You send your USD to Coinbase and buy Bitcoin with it. Then you move your Bitcoin onto Bybit and trade with it there.
Me: Hang on. If that's the case, then why would anybody ever use an unbanked offshore exchange that trades purely in crypto? What does Bybit offer you that Coinbase doesn't?
Bob: Leverage. I personally only use 23X leverage, but they let you leverage your positions up to 100X if you want. You can't do that on Coinbase.
i get i can make a killing if i leverage right and use margin, but i am not confident enough to put myself in a hole. use the cash i have only.
Touchless
AG
Just to add to the WWR January puts. I was assigned on both of the puts I sold. I sold them for $1.10 originally though so I'm fine with it. Would love a run up to $5.50 this next week or so to sell some calls on them before dropping back down to the $4.80 range and selling some more $5 puts as well.

Not sure if I'll sell anymore $7.50 puts though. $3 a pop is great, but not sure I really need anymore shares at this point and hard to see WWR exploding 50% over the next month. I may sell some though with the intent of just buying them back when it runs up to the $5.50 range.
I know OAs target is Q3 for larger price movement, but WWR is getting some eyes because of LAC.

One is graphite and one is lithium but the point here is this... Elon is really harping on the bottleneck at the battery production and investors are doing DD around this.

I wouldn't be shocked at a jump in price in Q1.
FbgTxAg
AG
As someone who has no puts outstanding for WWR, I approve this message!
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ranger222 said:

This make me ill
he's praying for a down open. for his sake, I hope it isn't a 2% gap up.
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I know OAs target is Q3 for larger price movement, but WWR is getting some eyes because of LAC.

One is graphite and one is lithium but the point here is this... Elon is really harping on the bottleneck at the battery production and investors are doing DD around this.

I wouldn't be shocked at a jump in price in Q1.
After close Friday I planned early Tuesday to not only sell puts for Feb but also buy more shares and sell Feb calls against them. I will be going shorter dates if I can buy shares below $5.10.

Sell Feb $7.50c at $0.50 or $10c at $0.30
Sell Feb $5 puts at $1.00 or $7.50p at $3.00.

McInnis 03
AG

backintexas2013
AG
So I know William Hill is positioned for legalized gambling but any others? I know DKNG but there has to be books that will jump in.
Cartographer
OBSV

Medical space. Mega volume on the daily. Some key levels noted here. Might look for an entry if it decides to dip down in the next day or two. These gaps can go quickly. There was no news so this might have been a short squeeze however it's at least worth noting.

First Page Last Page
Page 2814 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.