Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,005,394 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not stocks but man what a great weekend. Nothing like a little father & son time on a crisp morning quail hunt. Great memories.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

I've missed the entire duck season this year being at work. I MIGHT get one conservation goose hunt in when I get home. Hope yall got them!
Man I feel for you and really hope you get a chance to get out there. Yes we cleaned up. Bacon wrapped, jalapeno stuffed quail in an air fryer for a quick meal is hard to beat.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
If you do guided on that goose hunt and need one or two more let me know
Bird Poo
AG
This made me think of our little WWR

Touchless
AG
Lol...geese. I hate them damn things. They **** all over the place up here in Denver.
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger retweeted this and I think it's a nice little thread......Going 0-60 fast is exciting, but things can get squirrely and then you hit a tree. Cruising at 75mph to your destination isn't always exhilarating, but when you end up at the beach in decent time, it's not a bad thing.

Entire thread.

FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Ranger retweeted this and I think it's a nice little thread......Going 0-60 fast is exciting, but things can get squirrely and then you hit a tree. Cruising at 75mph to your destination isn't always exhilarating, but when you end up at the beach in decent time, it's not a bad thing.

Entire thread.

Excellent thread! Thanks for posting.

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I am so bored
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

I am so bored

There's futures, crypto, mega millions...
McInnis 03
AG
I'm bullish on powerball
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm bullish on powerball

If you look at the daily chart the first 3 digits are defending 12-17-19 nicely. I suggest 13-18-20 for Monday picks.

Last three.... your first kids birthday?
ProgN

I am so bored
Mondays without the markets open truly suck !
Ragoo
AG
Luckily company makes MLk our floating holiday in years that July 4th is a not a Tuesday or Thursday.
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

I am so bored
Mondays without the markets open truly suck !
No red today, I'll take it.
FJ43

I am so bored
Man I wish the markets were open but in hindsight I really needed this day to reset and get reorganized. If I can manage to get completely caught up on a little review and notes on positions, dashboard updates, learn some new tools on the platform, etc. I will consider today a win.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'm bullish on powerball

If you look at the daily chart the first 3 digits are defending 12-17-19 nicely. I suggest 13-18-20 for Monday picks.

Last three.... your first kids birthday?

Voo!!! Doo!!!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm bullish on powerball
I had the 1st two numbers on Friday and got excited, it was short lived
BrokeAssAggie
Want to get the board opinion. I am pretty heavy in MBIO and currently up 40%. I currently have 800 shares in WWR at $4.90. I am considering trimming some MBIO and buying more shares of WWR. What's everyone more bullish on? This seem like a good strategy?
Bird Poo
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Want to get the board opinion. I am pretty heavy in MBIO and currently up 40%. I currently have 800 shares in WWR at $4.90. I am considering trimming some MBIO and buying more shares of WWR. What's everyone more bullish on? This seem like a good strategy?
Everyone bought MBIO around $3 and WWR is still in the accumulation range of around $5. I'm waiting to go net free on MBIO before I push that capital towards something else. MBIO is starting to trend so I would wait.
BrokeAssAggie
PearlJammin said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Everyone bought MBIO around $3 and WWR is still in the accumulation range of around $5. I'm waiting to go net free on MBIO before I push that capital towards something else. MBIO is starting to trend so I would wait.
That was my original plan. Guess I will stick with it, hopefully we will be net free on MBIO soon!
I bleed maroon
AG
Good share, McInnis!

Lays out the risks and return characteristics very well. Should probably be required reading by all new readers of this thread (maybe worth linking on the front page?).
Aston04
AG
Aston04 said:

TSCRF- Score media and gaming.... another one of my favorites with online gambling is skyrocketing.. They have a lot of users in Canada and expanding in the U.S. too. Complete legalization of single game gambling is very likely to pass soon in Canada.. Valuation is really cheap compared to the big US-based players.

I'm currently playing this is and GMGI in this space. I think the bigger upside is here though (GMGI little safer win- but already had it's huge run this year)...
1.28 Dec 23rd->2.29 today. Not trading today in US... but is trading in Canada.. up in pre-market... Exciting times for this one.

Interesting article today: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4399434-score-media-scoring-canadian-opportunity
Madmarttigan
AG
Futures slowly creeping up, anyone know why futures are active today versus other holidays?
Formerly tv1113
FJ43
IBKR Trader Workstation (TWS) Setups

Since we have fairly routine questions surrounding brokers, trading platforms, etc. I went ahead and started a IBKR Trader Workstation Setups thread under Business & Investing so those that are using it, plan to or thinking about it can have a spot to go to help each other and not jam up this thread. It is intended to be the same as McInnis started for TOS.

I believe OA will be using TWS during his Seminar.

https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/3177021

Barty Dont Hedge
With market closed, I figured I would learn how to post pics. Plus I just really like the look of this wedge...

ProgN
tv1113 said:

Futures slowly creeping up, anyone know why futures are active today versus other holidays?
Markets in other countries are open today. I wouldn't get to excited or depressed either way because futures trade primarily off the US markets.
Aggie118
AG
So shall we compile a list of stocks to look into before our corrupt President takes the reins Wednesday? I'm thinking a good look at renewable energy companies and Chinese related corporations...
ProgN
Aggie118 said:

So shall we compile a list of stocks to look into before our corrupt President takes the reins Wednesday? I'm thinking a good look at renewable energy companies and Chinese related corporations...
Compiling a list of stocks is always prudent but I'd exercise patience and see what they want to implement policy wise in the first 100 days before going balls deep into positions.
Aggie118
AG
Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

Compiling a list of stocks is always prudent but I'd exercise patience and see what they want to implement policy wise in the first 100 days before going balls deep into positions.

Agreed. I more meant maybe a list of stocks to keep an eye on. But I do think there's some that are going to sky rocket based on what they'd said so far.
FJ43
Aggie118 said:

If you can get a line on what Hunter is invested in, on the board of or working on you will be golden.

Sorry...not sorry.

ProgN

This is just funny and the markets are closed.

Coach Price is awesome. He posted this after GodSylla committed to us last night.
FbgTxAg
AG
I agree with your statement about Wednesday. I'm exercising caution, as you will recall most of the Wall St. $$$ backed Creepy Joe.

With that said, I think most of us are expecting some sort of correction at some point in the relatively near future. But there are quite a few energy sector stocks this board feels pretty good about long-term.

I'm keeping some powder dry in case a tremendous buying opportunity befalls us.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
khaos288
AG
Not to mention SPY over Obama's tenure was solid too.

I'm about 1/3 cash in case something crazy happens, but the street runs America. Other than very specific holdings vs very specific policies, I don't think the long term strategy should change much for anyone.
First Page Last Page
Page 2813 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.